thanks everyone!

Aerous wrote:

rip
lol
posted
congrats !
posted
Hey Mikii,

After some internal QAT discussion, we decided to pull your map out from Qualified for the following reasons:

[Easy]

• Please keep the rhythms clear and simple here, because this difficulty is aimed for the beginners. That being said, the 1/2 rhythms are a no-go because they make the difficulty needlessly complicated and need to be removed. Here are the examples:
  1. 00:08:006 (1,2) -
  2. 00:34:849 (3,1) -
  3. 00:40:217 (3,1) -

There are many objects that start on nothing, and because of this, you skip many powerful beats that should be emphasized throughout the difficulty. Here are few examples of said issue:
  1. 00:32:006 (2) -
  2. 00:37:059 (2) -
  3. 00:54:743 (1) -
  4. 00:57:270 (1) -

[toybot's Extra]

Overmapping. The patterns like the ones below have no connection with the song, resulting into questionable playability and loweing overall quality of the difficulty.

1. 00:06:191 (4) -
  2. 00:07:454 (4) -
  3. 00:40:296 (2,4,6) -
  4. 00:51:980 (4,5,6) -
  5. 01:26:875 (2,8) -

----

Please keep in mind that the above listed examples are just examples for the mentioned issues so that this generally applies to more than just these mentioned ones.

For further assistance, please contact BNG members. Best of luck with the re-qualification!

###EM
posted
Alright, I'll see what I can do

Asphyxia wrote:

Hey Mikii,

After some internal QAT discussion, we decided to pull your map out from Qualified for the following reasons:

[Easy]

• Please keep the rhythms clear and simple here, because this difficulty is aimed for the beginners. That being said, the 1/2 rhythms are a no-go because they make the difficulty needlessly complicated and need to be removed. Here are the examples:
  1. 00:08:006 (1,2) -
  2. 00:34:849 (3,1) -
  3. 00:40:217 (3,1) -

Haha this comes to bite me in the ass. Fixed

There are many objects that start on nothing, and because of this, you skip many powerful beats that should be emphasized throughout the difficulty. Here are few examples of said issue:
  1. 00:32:006 (2) -
    I tried to simplify the rhythm here but mapping to the red tick might cause difficulty issues. I have changed this.
  2. 00:37:059 (2) -
    ^
  3. 00:54:743 (1) -
  4. 00:57:270 (1) -
    This one is much harder to decide since I want to keep the slider but I would like to prevent using 1/2 as stated before so this should be left as it is in my opinion

----

Please keep in mind that the above listed examples are just examples for the mentioned issues so that this generally applies to more than just these mentioned ones.

For further assistance, please contact BNG members. Best of luck with the re-qualification!

###EM
Thank you for the mod! I will contact Toybot and sort the issues out for Extra.
posted
Heh, for once I agree with the DQ reasons of a map (The Extra at least)
posted

Xilver wrote:

Heh, for once I agree with the DQ reasons of a map (The Extra at least)
me too tbh, but i was like "fuck it let's see if it'll get ranked"

Asphyxia wrote:

Hey Mikii,

[toybot's Extra]

Overmapping. The patterns like the ones below have no connection with the song, resulting into questionable playability and loweing overall quality of the difficulty.

1. 00:06:191 (4) - ok
  2. 00:07:454 (4) - ok
  3. 00:40:296 (2,4,6) - ????? these aren't really that bad, but fine
  4. 00:51:980 (4,5,6) - ok
  5. 01:26:875 (2,8) - ok

+ a few other places that Mikii and I went over

----

###EM
posting for backup https://0paste.tk/7594.txt

thanks asphyxia!
posted
Bubbled after an IRC mod with Mikii and toybot.
posted
Nomination Repaired for Qualification~
posted
rip
posted

Aerous wrote:

rip
Lmao sry :o
posted
Hey nice job taking my set's video without notifying or asking me, I'd appreciate credit being given in map description.
posted

xxdeathx wrote:

Hey nice job taking my set's video without notifying or asking me, I'd appreciate credit being given in map description.
Oh god, I wasn't even thinking straight when Hinsvar told me about the missing video, so I took the first thing I saw in my song folder. I guess it was from your then >.<

I'm really sorry, credit will be given to you

You're pretty perceptive for noticing that. I guess it happens alot. Once again, very sorry :3
posted
There might be a part in the audio where its wrongly snapped 00:50:638 -

I changed my audio to xxdeathx's because he fixed his audio for the drum to be snapped correctly.

Idk if you changed your audio or not , but yolo
posted

Aerous wrote:

There might be a part in the audio where its wrongly snapped 00:50:638 -

I changed my audio to xxdeathx's because he fixed his audio for the drum to be snapped correctly.

Idk if you changed your audio or not , but yolo
you're kidding right

edit: also did nobody notice the download is bugged to need easy update?
show more