Thank you! I changed it.
[ Zzz ] wrote:off set 510
No mod ;; Sorry
My time is fine if we'll be seeing you !!
Thank you! I changed it.
[ Zzz ] wrote:off set 510
No mod ;; Sorry
My time is fine if we'll be seeing you !!
George wrote:Thank you^^---Easy---
I'd highly suggest using a small distance spacing to keep everything simple for newer players who cant do jumps fixed (0,9x)
00:05:706 (4,5) - When you change the spacing make 5 blanket 4's ending fixed
00:08:069 - Add break fixed
00:11:848 (2) - Make this a copy of 00:10:431 (1) but remove the repeat and flip it upside down (ctrl >) fixed
00:12:793 (3) - Make this blanket the previous fixed
00:14:210 (4) - Make previous blanket this fixed
00:16:100 (7) - Make this a copy of 00:14:683 (5) and have them both blanket 00:15:628 (6) fixed
00:24:132 (2) - Make this a copy of 00:23:187 (1) and flip it upside down fixed
01:04:289 (3) - Make this blanket the tail of 01:02:872 (2) fixed
01:07:124 (5,6) - Blanket fixed
01:12:793 (2) - ^ fixed
01:13:265 (3,4) - ^ fixed
Distance spacing ;w; fixed (1,0x)
00:00:982 (2,3) - blanket fixed
00:05:234 (2,3) - blanket fixed
00:08:305 - Break fixed
00:11:376 (4,5,6) - blanket fixed
00:13:265 (6,7) - ^ fixed
00:20:824 (6,7,8) - ^ fixed
00:26:021 (3,4) - ^ fixed
00:03:344 (5,6) - Fix the blanket fixed
00:08:541 - Break fixed
00:28:384 (4,5) - Fix blanket (so it blankets the tail of 4 fixed (if i got it right)
01:25:076 (1) - I was thinking spinners should start here they start here already00:48:108 (6,7) - Flow would be better if you scooted these closer to 00:47:754 (5) ? fixed
00:51:415 (5,1) - ^^ fixed
00:52:478 (3) - Remove and make a star pattern? i will in next update^^00:07:124 (6) - Remove reverse fixed
^^00:07:124 (6) - Slider should end here? i like it here.. but if someone will think the same as you i will change it^^
00:54:369 (5,6,1) - Highlight these and then move them here (all the others should follow, landing onto the red ticks) i will think about this one
^^00:55:076 (1) - Remove and add a slider ending 00:55:313 i want to keep circle here :''
01:07:596 (3) - Better flow if this was a straight slider fixed00:07:124 (7) - Slider ends here (Maybe not and I'm not that sure too because there's a blue tick there) i will think about it
00:21:297 (5) - Remove for a longer slider ending 00:21:769 with no reverse fixed
00:17:517 (1) - Replace for a circle fixed
00:25:076 (3) - ^^ fixed
00:53:423 (6) - ^^? fixed with circle
01:10:431 (1) - I only think the start of the slider only needs Finish, not the reverse or the end fixed (i added 2 circles before slider & removed reverse)
[ Zzz ] wrote:Hello~ Rina-desu Hi ^^
- All difficulty = The volume is too high. I thought hitsounds should be loud, well, at least be able to hear
00:00:510 (1) - ~ 00:40:667 (1) - 30~40% fixed
00:40:667 (1) - ~ 00:55:313 (3) - 20~30% fixed
- 00:17:045 - Add circle ( The beat feels empty. ) fixed
- 00:28:384 - 00:32:163 - Same fixed
- 00:51:061 (3) - Change circle !! ( Now think too hard. ) fixed
- 00:54:604 (1,2) - Delete ( Good beat = 00:54:132 - and 00:54:604 - and 00:55:076 - Here ) < But that is too difficult. Delete :3 deleted and i think now the part feels empty. maybe add a slider here?
- 01:01:454 - 01:01:927 - 01:09:958 - Add Circle there were too much circles in this part so i decided to add slider on 01:01:454 (8) - ^.^
- 00:05:234 (4) - 00:14:210 (4) - 00:28:856 (5) - 00:36:415 (4) - 00:51:533 (4) - 00:55:313 (7) - 00:59:092 (5) - 01:07:124 (6) - 01:14:210 (6) - 01:21:769 (6) - NC fixed
- 00:21:297 (5,1) - 00:25:076 (3,1) - 01:02:399 (1,2) - Swap NC fixed
- 00:39:722 - Add Circle fixed
- 00:54:369 (5,6) - Like this photo 00:54:132 (5) - fixed
- 00:07:832 (7) - This 00:07:714 (7) - Here fixed
- 00:17:045 (7) - Add 1/2 Slider ( 00:16:572 (6) - This same slider. ) fixed
- 00:17:517 (1) - no 1/4 Good beat = 1/2 fixed
- 00:28:265 (3) - no 00:28:265 (3) - This 00:28:147 (3) - Here fixed
- 00:32:990 (2,4) - Same fixed
- 00:35:706 - Add Circle fixed
- 00:42:793 - Add Circle or 00:42:911 (5) - This 00:42:793 (5) - Here fixed
- 00:52:478 (3) - To me there is a better way. fixed
- 00:54:368 (5,6,1) - The same as the normal difficulty fixed
- 00:55:667 (2) - This 00:55:549 (2) - Here fixed
- 01:14:092 (6,3) - Same fixed
- 01:17:754 - 01:21:061 - 01:22:950 - Add Circle fixed
- 01:24:132 (6) - Change 1/2 fixed
- 01:24:604 (7) - Suggestions 01:24:604 (7) - ~ 01:25:431 (1) - Like this photo fixed
01:25:431 (1) - Spinner fixed
- 00:10:431 (2) - no Anti-jump. is not good. will fix
GL~ Thank you for mod! ^^
annika69 wrote:Hello~~ ^^[General]
Add a inherting point here 01:26:966 and put the volume down to 5% so the end doesn't sound so loud fixed
00:07:124 (6) - Make it end on 00:07:714 ? fixed
00:12:793 (3) - Fix blanket fixed
00:14:683 (5,7) - Same^^ fixed
00:21:297 (1) - Same^^ fixed
00:25:549 (2) - Same^^ fixed
00:28:384 (5) - Move it so it doesn't get overlapped by 00:26:966 (3) fixed
00:28:856 (1) - Fix blanket, but i see that you there is alot of blankets that needs to be fixed, so i'm not going to mention any of them from now on. I recommend you go through the map yourself and fix them.
01:01:454 (4) - Fix it so it blankets with (3) fixed
As said in the easy diff, i'm not going to mention any blankets, please check the map yourself.
00:07:124 (6) - Make the slider end 00:07:832 ? fixed
00:55:076 (7) - Straighten it out a little bit? fixed
So sorry, but i don't have time to mod this But the same as the others, fix blankets. fixed everything i noticed
Elikeyla wrote:Hard :
P.S. : You must see the rythm divider too, don't forget it¡ okay!
00:05:470 (4) - add a circle fixed
00:06:887 (6) -
Move circle number 6 to this position: fixed
00:31:691 (3) - Move the 3rd slider to -------> 00:31:927 , after this, add 2 circles fixed
00:31:218 (2) - It has to move back fixed
*Oh I forgot, ......Add the New combo too when "" and we......."" starts fixed
00:54:132 (5) - It would be nice if you put a stream, but an easy one not like Centipede Lol :'D
and then move the slider. well i tried
Here the idea:
00:24:604 (5) - new combo until -----> 00:28:384 (5) +
and it finishes when she says ""you""
00:35:706 (8) - new combo too +
00:48:226 (7) - new combo +
00:54:132 (5) - new combo +
01:01:927 (6) - new combo until --------> 01:05:470 (7) - +
01:20:116 (2) - this is not a new combo D: the combo starts at --------> 01:21:061 (4) +
01:22:950 (3) - new combo +
*Try to apply what I said before to Easy and normal combos too, listen to her voice carefully and you will get the perfect combos :'D I will!
Lol I hope I helped you a bit D: yes you did ^_^
Im not a pro but I try to help good luck i am not a pro either. you helped alot thanks!
Mio_chan wrote:Black mods are suggestions only
Blue mods are recommended to fix, or places need to pay attention to
Red mods are unrankable
Green mods are comments only.
I suggest using smaller grid size so that you can control you spacing more easily, slider will look better too.
Also large grid size on Normal and easy can be dangerous as spacing is relatively small, the difference in terms of the SV multiplier can be huge and may result in unrankable spacing fixed
HP 8 is a bit over I think, since the note density is not that highm I recommend HP7 fixed
00:06:651 – add a note? Due to bass drum fixed
00:23:895 (7) –make it a blanket of (1)? fixed
00:50:116 (4,5) – weird spacing I think 00:48:226 (1,2,3,4) – has constant spacing but suddenly have a anti-jump. Make it constant spacing with the rest? fixed. i switched these notes somehow
00:57:202 (9,10,12) –poor blanket I think, improve by using smaller grid size fixed
01:04:053 (6,7) – weird spacing I think, small spacing where I cannot find any reason behind it fixed
01:12:321 (1) – Ctrl + G? flow better imo [fixed
01:24:840 (6) – I suggest changing the first 2 ticks to circles, I think it plays better fixed
The following are NC mod, but it in spoilerbox to make the post cleaner:00:31:927 (1) – remove NC and put NC at 00:32:635 (3) -, you are following the drum rather than vocal fixed
00:35:706 (1) –same as above fixed
00:55:313 (5) – NC, beginning of chorus fixed
01:05:470 (1) –I suggest putting the NC in 01:06:179 (2) -, if you are trying to do comboing by phrasing of vocal, or you may just add new combo on every long white line to keep things simple fixed
01:16:100 (5) – NC, to keep this part consistent fixed
Not interesting enough imo (mostly at the beginning, chorus is better) as the vocal has some interesting beat but you are following the drum
all the time, maybe you can add more variation on your next map i will do my best nex time!
I think you need to redo the whole comboing because some of the combo are 1 bars but some of them are 2 bars long and I can’t find a good reason for this. (music does not suggest this varying comboing pattern). To keep thing simple, you do comboing in a consistent manner within the verses and within the chorus. (comboing of chorus can differ from verses, but within chorus and verses should be the same). You can learn to make more interesting comboing when you gain experience (by mapping and playing) Okay! Well, I will try to stick 2 downbeats
00:02:399 (4) – not good blanket, remap it in smaller grid size fixed
00:13:265 (6) – I suggest changing this to circle and then add something on the blank white tick, since the vocal ends at long white tick. fixed
00:24:604 (1) – same issue as above fixed
Seems fine, neat
00:17:045 (5) – spacing “error” due to grid size (small error actually, but better to fix imo) fixed
00:21:297 (1) – your map use 0.9x but this is 1.0x, fix this as some QAT will say this is enough to DQ a map fixed
01:10:431 (1) – I think it’s better to make it 0.9x, but idk since this is a 3 beat break fixed
01:13:265 (5) – not blanketed well by (3) fixed
Thanks for your mod, it was helpful! ^.^
Hard wrote:hello there ~
mod from my queue
[FOR ALL MAPS]
ADD SOME HITSOUNDS color=#8000FF]ok, since i'm bad with hitsounds i will ask for help.[/color]
- 00:01:218 (2,3) - the emphasized beats are on the white and not the red ticks. i suggest you put a circle at 00:01:218 - and then a slider and a circle. it plays weird if you don't do this.
- 00:04:289 (1,2,3,4,5) - not sure about the rhythm here. the ... guitar? has a really loud sound at 00:04:643 - and i think you could add a circle there (a little streamy-thing) it's okay for a hard and else the 1/2 circle stuff could be a bit confusing
- 00:11:376 (5,7) - please decide for one rhythm. either map the vocals OR the drums. the first slider is one the drums, and ignores the vocals on the red tick, while the second is on the vocals ignoring the drum. please decide for one to map.
- 00:17:990 (2,3) - here the impactfull sounds are on the red ticks. please make them clickable because they're really loud and shouldn't end up as ghost notes on sliderends
- 00:19:407 - again this note is really loud and impactfull. make this clickable
- 00:22:478 - there's music here so why don't you map it? the random pause is pointless, imo and feels wrong
- 00:23:895 (7,1) - again impact and stuff. clickable impacts should be made clickable
- 00:29:092 - please use the same rhythm as you used before for 00:25:313 (2,3,4) - . it's weird that you suddenly use a 1/1 slider. this doesn't work out.
- 00:30:273 (4,5) - at this point i will stop telling you what notes are emphasized. i suggest you go through your map again and listen to the song a bit more. there are notes that are impactfull and they should be tapped. don't always go with the drums in the background.
- 00:32:872 - again that sudden break is weird and i dont know why you're doing this.
- 00:43:029 (6,7) - how about you make them blanket each other ? i think you should copy paste on of them and then build the other around.
- 00:55:076 - why don't you add a circle here to support the vocals?
- 00:55:313 (5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - somewhere here should be a nc
- 01:04:053 (6,7) - what's with that sudden decrease of the DS ? please use ds
- 00:06:651 (4,5,6,7) - this pattern could be too difficult for a normal. change 00:07:596 (7) - into a simple circle. just one. don't stack 00:06:887 (5,6) - because this is hard to read for newer players
- 00:17:517 (1,2,3,4) - like in the hard you suddenly change from mapping the vocals to mapping the drums. this is weird. don't do that.
- at this point i stopped modding that diff. please try to make it a bit more consistent. don't suddenly change the rhythms. it's confusing for newer players.
- 00:22:242 - why are you suddenly making a break here? there's no reason for that.
- 00:40:667 (1,2) - it's not comprehensible which rhythm you're following here. how about you make it like this:
- this diff is nice though
hope I could help you a bit ~ Thank you so much!
Drum sampleset after 00:55:313 I will ask for hitsound help so it is not necessary^.^
- You could probably put the Sampleset at 00:55:311 onward to drums since it's the chorus thing
Normal looks fine to me~
- 01:01:927 (1,2,3) - The 2 where it is looks ugly
Sorry for the lackluster mod Thank you for help anyways!
This map lacks hitsounds. As you posted in my queue, you might also know I can do hitsounds applying. Post there again if you want me to do this :3 I will, after remap everything^^
00:05:234 (1,2) - Blanket looks off, move (1) to 280:76 and try to fix the blanket (go to 00:04:880 to see it)
00:07:124 (4) - Slider feels weird, as it's 3/4
I recommend you to redo it, or follow my instructions00:11:848 (2,1) - In order for the blanket to be perfect, they both need to be at the same location (end of (2) and the circle. Try to put them both on the same location. To do this, Ctrl G the slider, turn off distance snap and move the slider to 376:216, then press ctrl G again, and you have the perfect blanketing slider at 273:215Start: 340:128
Grey sliderpoint: 360:152
Red sliderpoint: 364:176
Grey sliderpoint: 408:184
This way, the slider blankets (3), but also complements the music, making the 5/4 feel less weird
00:26:966 (3,1) - These sliders are overlapping, which looks really ugly, try to make it in such way, these 2 sliders won't overlap (you might need to change a few other things to keep distance properly)
00:32:163 (4,1) - You can try to blanket them, not neccessary, but it'll make it look nicer
00:52:478 (5,6) - Here you need to improve the blanket, as it looks rather sloppy to me,
01:10:431 (1,4) - Try to stack them, it'll look better when looking at hitbursts
Diff is good, but needs more polishment, try to look after your map, and look at every blanket to see if they are good, it's bad if they aren't perfect. Turn of grid snap to freely adjust the location of circles to make a good blanket
00:06:887 (5,6) - Please don't use stacks in lower difficulties, it's really hard to understand by a newbie, space them
00:07:124 (6,7) - Doesn't really fit the music, as it's 5/4. See my slider for the easy diff, such slider can work here as well. Set slider tick rate to 2, and make the red node appear on the slidertick, for good emphasis for the sound, as the current pattern is rather hard
00:22:714 (4,5) - Blanket them better, it looks kinda ugly in the way it is now
00:24:132 (6,7,8,1,2) - Soo much 1/2, it's not consistent, you keep using 1/1, and then a burst of 1/2, and then back to 1/1
00:45:628 (3,4) - Please don't use stacks in lower difficulties, it's really hard to understand by a newbie, space them
00:56:730 (2,3) - ^^
00:58:620 (5,1) - ^^
01:01:927 (5) - NC this note, there is a change in tone, and you also have a major green line (kiai (disable))
01:01:927 (5,6,1,2,3,4) - All these stacks O.o; Please don't use stacks in lower difficulties, it's really hard to understand by a newbie, space them
01:15:155 (2,3,4,5) - ^^
This diff is decent, but needs more polishment, try to look after your map, and look at every blanket to see if they are good, it's bad if they aren't perfect. Turn of grid snap to freely adjust the location of circles to make a good blanket
00:06:651 (6) - NC here, the combo is quite long, and I think it fits here
00:07:714 (9) - Shouldn't this only be a circle? I hear nothing at the end of the slider
00:22:478 - Add a circle here, there is music here
00:25:313 (2,3,4) - This part feels really weird. As Hard said in his mod, sliders should start on impact. It is better when sliders start on a white tick, and end on a red tick, move them all 1/2 in time forward and add a circle for the start, it plays weird if they start on red and end at white. Reason I didn't list them before, Hard mentioned it, but he probably forgot this one, so I'm adding this to the list
00:34:998 (6,8) - The stack feels awkward to me, and is hard to see if you use hidden. I recommend you to put it at 132:352, to increase flow as well
00:35:943 (9,1) - These sliders feel weird, due to bad flow, ctrl G (1) to improve it, you can also change it a little more to increase flow even more (only if done correctly ofcourse )
00:39:958 (4) - This slider feels weird, because it ends on such a strong sound, make it either a triplet, or a single 1/4 slider with a circle at the end (the final circle here should get a NC, because it's the start of a new pattern
00:51:061 (6,7,1) - This type of triplet is hard to understand, especially for lower levelled players (2-3 stars players), give it some more distance (don't stack it)
00:55:076 - Add a note, there is sound ("There" in the vocals)
01:02:163 (2,3) - The overlap feels weird, move (2) further a little please so they don't overlap
01:06:179 (1,2) - Blanket needs a lot of work, Ctrl G (1) to see it properly
01:20:116 (8,1) - Overlap is weird, move (1) more down to fix it
If I'm honest, this map needs a lot of work, but this is mostly by the reason Hard and I listed
Sliders should start on impactful sounds; a white tick, not a red tick
It plays bad/weird if done otherwise
You need to look at the whole diff (also look for bad blankets) to fix this, unless you think they make sense at certain places
Even though the map needs quite some work, I'll wish you good luck! Thank you! ~I didn't answer on every point as I usually do (too lazy ), but I changed almost everything you guys told.
LGV894 wrote:- I think you should add more slider shapes here. Especially bezier sliders. Just keep it simple. Simple turns and curves.- 00:06:887 (5,6) - Don't stack!
- 00:13:265 (6,1) - This can be confusing to many Normal diff. players. Unstack.
- 00:16:100 (5) - Rotate 5 degrees anticlockwise. 00:16:572 (6) - Rotate 10 degrees anticlockwise.
- 00:21:769 (2) - ^ Same idea here.
- 00:25:076 (1) - ^
- 00:28:856 (1,2) - Unstack.
- 00:38:305 (4,5) - ^
- 00:40:195 (1,2) - ^
- 00:45:628 (3,4) - ^
- 01:01:927 (5,6) - ^
- 01:03:344 (1,2) - ^
- 01:04:761 (3,4) - ^
- 01:15:155 (2,3) - ^
- 01:16:336 (4,5) - ^- 00:01:218 (2,3) - Rotate this pattern about 5-10 degrees clockwise.
- 00:30:037 (3) - I don't recommend using 1/2 stacks at all. Place it at 110,110 or something over there.
- 00:31:218 (6,7) - This pattern feels slow. Ctrl+> And adjust next patterns.
- 00:32:399 (8,1) - And don't forget to unstack this.
- 00:34:998 (6) - Ctrl+H? 00:34:761 (5) - Or place this at 96, 92.
- 00:40:667 (1,2) - Fix blanket.
- 00:47:754 (5,6,1) - There should be equal spaces between these three beats.
- 00:51:061 (6,7,1) - ^
- 00:59:092 (1) - Move it a bit to the right and rotate it about 10 degrees counter/anti-clockwise.
- 01:00:510 (3) - Increase DS to 2.0x.
- 01:05:234 (9,10) - Unstack this.
- 01:15:392 (3,4,1,2) - ^
Thanks for mod!
Thank so much for your mods!
I still need a lot of work to make everything look fine, so don't actually know when I will update..