forum

Do u guys think about osu in school or workplace??

posted
Total Posts
show more
-ryusakihatsue-
Yes, recently i've gotten so nuts i use it while knowing that the school spies on what we do (using school wifi) and knowing that i can get into trouble 8)
osu has become a real big hobby for me :< how i came to doing skinning, GFX and getting the courage to pick up drawing manga...
The Gambler
School is hosting a tournament, yaay!! (Sadly I can't play). I like the fact that my school would give osu! more exposure.

BTW the IT guys blocked osu.ppy.sh so no sh*tposting for me (also no DL)

OP: I play sometimes in the middle of classes when a supply teacher is there and my work is done
Friendan

dagambler999 wrote:

sh*tposting
You can swear here, this isn't a Christian board.
anyways, how many people are going to be in it? There are only a few osu! players in my school, probably no more than 6
Mahogany

Friendan wrote:

There are only a few osu! players in my school, probably no more than 6
Lucky you. I'm the only player in my school.
Friendan

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Friendan wrote:

There are only a few osu! players in my school, probably no more than 6
I was just giving an estimate, I haven't asked anyone really. I know one two and I've heard about someone who "plays" osu!. And by that I mean that he put on auto and played The Big Black while flailing his mouse around on the school computers so he could seem cool. I've never seen him, but I was told that he seemed autistic.
Yuudachi-kun
I have 3 osu players at my school; me, Alexkarino, and neoslash
Sylveon

Kei1koh2 wrote:

Hellio

I sometimes think about osu! while studying at school, is that strange??
I wanna hear the opinion of you guysabout this and tell me you are same as me or not.
Yes... I also have downloaded osu plays (from youtube) on my ipod which I listen to when not on osu, and I also have had quite a few dreams about osu...
Critical Dude
I hardly ever think about osu! outside home, unless someone brings up the topic.
Tiisa
I used to see a ryuuta catching fruits whenever I listened to music and it made me obviously think about osu.
Mafuuu
I would if I could but when something's not interesting enough to the point I wanna think of other stuff, I'm usually asleep already. My tiny brain can't handle thinking too much.
chaee
Whenever i hear a good song in public i always think, "Shit I can't wait to get home and map this."
touchmeimsick
I'm in class right now and osu is all I'm thinking about, I'll be sitting at my desk and start tapping my fingers it's that bad ;_;
drum drum
i moderate the forums on my phone at school
Kouya-

-phurion wrote:

I'm in class right now and osu is all I'm thinking about, I'll be sitting at my desk and start tapping my fingers it's that bad ;_;
Lol, I actually used to do that back when I was addicted to this game .
Duskyui
I remember back when I first started playing and got really hooked. I literally saw hitcircles in my sleep. It was great.

Now I also have the habit of tapping my fingers to whatever I'm listening to. If what I'm listening to isn't from osu I often imagine how the song woud play as a beatmap.

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Feel your pain mate.
eeezzzeee

chaee wrote:

Whenever i hear a good song in public i always think, "Shit I can't wait to get home and map this."
Right? But then I realize I don't know what the song is called :(
Ruuji
I always think about it yes. Being the third best in my country and not reaching number one here pains me so much. WHY CAN'T I BE BETTER T_T
Lovalyn
I sometimes think about it. But if im bored with osu, i do something work is interesting, i think.-.
EshkushMeh xD
Only sometimes. Though, a few of my friends and classmates play osu! so we talk about it for a while when we see each other.
Shiyzo

[ Tree ] wrote:

I do fantasize about going home and shitposting while I'm at school
lol life
Midori Tea
Occasionally.

In_Disarray wrote:

other times I usually tap to the bpm of a song I'm listening to.
This.
Topic Starter
Keihyan

drum drum wrote:

i moderate the forums on my phone at school
omg best staff ever....
Reva
I'm kind of scared. I started playing osu this summer so I have no idea what will happen to me at school. Probably tap my fingers or what not
harunaluna
N
ZenoDiac

Mega_BlitzerX wrote:

I'm kind of scared. I started playing osu this summer so I have no idea what will happen to me at school. Probably tap my fingers or what not
Tap your fingers? lol xD

The worst you'll probably get is being reminded of osu! every time you see a pink circle on a blue background.
Mafuuu

Mega_BlitzerX wrote:

I'm guessing that it'll plague your mind and you'll eventually start telling people to play it so you can have someone to talk with about osu at school.
Kinenz
I don't only think about it, I recently also dreamt of it. lol
Hatate-tan
Sometimes. When I really want to play and would like to advertise/recommend osu to my schoolmates who seems to like Anime/Manga or Rhythm games. :D
DW10
In school, I think that I'll spread osu! to everyone at my school, and they'll be all, "This game is so good, but so hard!" (no dirty joke intended), and then I reply with, "You just suck." And then everyone goes against me. But I know two others that are better and then I lose and then... I'll stop now.