forum

Do u guys think about osu in school or workplace??

posted
Total Posts
show more
EneT

Gumpyyy wrote:

Thinking about stuff you do at home while at school is common.
Yes, I think we all do to some extent
Flanster
No, actually. My job is involved with precise measuring, so not a good idea.
-Makishima S-
Using my laptop in work, i have osu on laptop but barely playing it.
Courage
When I am usually done with my assignments/experiments and homework I usually pop on osu!. And just like anyone else, when I play the game I get looked at like if I was an alien. People's faces like " WTF ".
Shiyzo
Yeah, whenever I get bored of osu! (no hate plsz), I think about it and then I wanna play it more.
ninjassassin54
I'll usually bring my laptop with me and will pop it out during lunch or when have free time and play a few maps. i always find the looks i get from people amusing.
Mahogany
It's literally all I can think about in school

For some reason being in school gives me a serious passion for the game and I will play it for the rest of the day once I'm back and done the rest of my responsibilities.

I'd love to show off by playing it in school though
Kouya-
Before when I was really low ranked, I'd always think of just coming home to play osu! and rank up .

Now I don't really care and just focus more on school work .
Yuudachi-kun

Kouya- wrote:

Before when I was really low ranked, I'd always think of just coming home to play osu! and rank up .

Now I don't really care and just focus more on school work .
Before when I was really low ranked, I'd always think of just coming home to play osu and rank up.

Now I still do.
Nuolong

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I have always wanted to do this..
So I show my parents it instead and they want to ban me from playing because it's "so stupid."

Anyways, I think about this game a lot everywhere. I have to not, though. :(
Dawns
I have fantasies in my dreams of EZ mod FC'ing Airman and i have the same in daydreams when in Games Dev lessons. help
LoliPantsu

NolanM wrote:

Mahoganytooth wrote:

I have always wanted to do this..
So I show my parents it instead and they want to ban me from playing because it's "so stupid."

Anyways, I think about this game a lot everywhere. I have to not, though. :(
I tried showing my mom me playing osu and she told me I was wasting my time with this game :/
Maples
During lessons where I can have my laptop, I'll be playing a few maps with autopilot turned on. Other lessons I'm just tapping to get used to streams and the 3 stacked clicks, followed by single clicks, and so on.

Most people just know me as the guy who is 'dedicated'.
Cerulean Veyron
Ofc, thinking about osu in my workplace. Posting sht on forums..
Fleuret
Too busy. I don't have time to think of anything else other than hoping time goes by faster so I can finally go home and relax.
Treekii
I do fantasize about going home and shitposting while I'm at school
Kouya-

[ Tree ] wrote:

I do fantasize about going home and shitposting while I'm at school
YesYeV
Syphist
People and there moms shunning the game. Please, I got my mom to play osu!stream at one point. Anyways I think about osu quite a lot. Sometimes I even post on the forums in class.
Kankri
I think about osu! all the time. :v

When I am at school I start thinking about it about the songs I want to FC. :P
this1neguy
true story

i was doing some dishes after dinner, there were some knives sitting on a plate and they were in a sort of offset scalene triangle pattern. with their larger bases and narrower blades my mind saw them as notes complete with follow points.

and that's when i sought help for my addiction
xolse

ninjassassin54 wrote:

I'll usually bring my laptop with me and will pop it out during lunch or when have free time and play a few maps. i always find the looks i get from people amusing.
Dude, I'm gonna sit at your table now. Lololol
Eddy EX
I usually do despite trying not to :x
RyoKazuka
Not always, but there's times when I do :roll:
BrightPolaris
Yesss~ Everyday actually :?
meii18
I use osu!forums when I'm at school every tuesday :3
Railey2
It's not weird to think about things you enjoy in completely unrelated situations. It's a very normal process and the overwhelming majority experiences it to some degree.
E14
yeah i'm think about it always, actually i'm workin at the university as a non teaching staff..
well my lappy can't play osu because its too old OTL, so i'm using IRC to connect bancho allday long. its fun to chat with other players, that's why i'm everyday online even while i'm at work ;)
-SayaKai
If no teachers in school, I can use IRC and I can chat with other players.. I think...?
Corefish
I can play osu! beatmaps in my head
Fangzy

ToastieCorefish wrote:

lol sometimes I hum United in class
Mahogany

Fangzy wrote:

ToastieCorefish wrote:

lol sometimes I hum United in class
I hum united all the time

United is love

United is life

neva give up
trebby
I'm in school right now, on osu forums. We're technically not supposed to be surfing the internet, but nobody sees me anyways. 8-)
Mofu kun
I'm in math class writing this post.
LukaXGAMErs
Well, yah.. I thought sometimes, and I wish I could play osu! in school but I can't bring my laptop or ipad in my school bc my parents are STRICT -_-
-ryusakihatsue-
Yes, recently i've gotten so nuts i use it while knowing that the school spies on what we do (using school wifi) and knowing that i can get into trouble 8)
osu has become a real big hobby for me :< how i came to doing skinning, GFX and getting the courage to pick up drawing manga...
The Gambler
School is hosting a tournament, yaay!! (Sadly I can't play). I like the fact that my school would give osu! more exposure.

BTW the IT guys blocked osu.ppy.sh so no sh*tposting for me (also no DL)

OP: I play sometimes in the middle of classes when a supply teacher is there and my work is done
Friendan

dagambler999 wrote:

sh*tposting
You can swear here, this isn't a Christian board.
anyways, how many people are going to be in it? There are only a few osu! players in my school, probably no more than 6
Mahogany

Friendan wrote:

There are only a few osu! players in my school, probably no more than 6
Lucky you. I'm the only player in my school.
Friendan

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Friendan wrote:

There are only a few osu! players in my school, probably no more than 6
Lucky you. I'm the only player in my school.
I was just giving an estimate, I haven't asked anyone really. I know one two and I've heard about someone who "plays" osu!. And by that I mean that he put on auto and played The Big Black while flailing his mouse around on the school computers so he could seem cool. I've never seen him, but I was told that he seemed autistic.
show more