Hai bubbleSilly, essays are good! That means more stuff to fix = better map!
Sorry I'm late
[General]- in the mp3 name I saw " Music by DJ OKAWARI,TSUKINO SORA,TSUNENORI", if the other two name is also the arranger, I suggest you to put them on the tags Good idea, I didn't think of that. Added
- The countdown in Bronze diff is enable, but the other 2 is not (it's better to remove the countdown, it doesn't really fit with the song) Removed, I only had it in the easiest difficulty to make it ... easier?
- whoops, the most stack (Always stack) is unrankable, decrease it by 3 ticks. Do this for all diff Oops D: Fixed
- whoopsx2, Bronze have different BPM than the other 2. Gold & Silver's BPM is good As per Yoshi's suggestion, made them all 95BPM ...
- whoopsx3, Gold diff have 3 offsets, while the other 2 diff only have 2 offsets. Unfortunately I can't help you about which one is correct ... @ 29440. Gold has 3 offset because of the one right before the last note because there are more notes so it needs to be more accurate
- too bad the slider velocity is the same on all diff, it's already this far so you can keep it Yes, I didn't think of that when creating the map X_X
some problem with the skin here
- the score-numbers touch the score bar and the progress bar (as pointed out by the arrow), this happened because of the font size. As for the accuracy number that touch the progress bar, you just have to moved the score-numbers down a bit (btw if you change the your screen resolution to standard you'll notice this problem) I don't know why this would happen, all the dimensions of my numbers are the same as standard Osu! skin ... but will fix soon hopefully
- the easy way to check if the score number touch the bar or not, use the progress bar as a comparison. If the score numbers is longer than the progress bar, then something is wrong. Progress bar? I seriously hadn't even noticed this XD
- some strange thing I found is how number 5 is smaller compared to other numbers, is the original font is also like that or you use a different font size for number 5? Made 5 bigger, changed from 47x54 to 50x54
- another thing is how pause-retry is almost invincible because of the silver color background, I suggest you to border the text with a black or any other darker color to make it more visible Okay, will do soon (sprites take so long to edit D:<)
This is normal right?
01:08:603 (4) - this doesn't really fits the song IMO, maybe divide it into 2 slider like this? I think I'm going to keep this, personally I like it XD
03:54:980 (1) - I really think finish is much better than whistle here, beside this is the end of your map, so finish is more appropriate. Your choice Okay, added finish but reduced volume
00:57:232 (3,4) - is this a jump or a spacing error? if its a jump I think it's to small Moved one grid left
03:54:980 (1) - same as above Done
03:32:584 (4) - add another repeat and also finish at the end Okay done but added as a new circle
03:54:980 (1) - same as above Changed
Mostly technical stuff be sure to double check everything
if you need help PM me and I gladly help you, cause this song is truly beautiful*sigh I wish I saw this sooner so I can make a diff Aweh thankies Yea I would let you but it's er ... kinda late in the stage ...? D:
Good Luck and sorry for posting an essay here
I'm sorry that my mod was useless...Wh - what?! I didn't think your mod was useless ...! D:
I wish I could mod it better. Think I'm losing the touch.
I feel bad for not really being able to mod this, I didn't notice anything that needed to be changed really. It's really well done, and I like that all the difficulties sort of follow the same style which is nice.Aww, thanks so much!!! *hugs*
Blissfulyoshi I will get to your mod post later, I don't want to make this one too long XD