congratz XD
jyu
nice insane as usual <3 congratz!!
Mao
Grats :3
pkhg
amazing <3
Timorisu
Are you sure this is 91,5 BPM? Sounds more like 183 imho...
captin1
refer to the drum track for the bpm
Timorisu
You could say the same about every DnB song x)
captin1
yes you can, which is how you find the right bpm
Myxo
Sorry Frost, we decided to disqualify your map over the following issue:

[Easy]

02:04:817 (2,1) - Unintentional Spacing Error. Please fix it!

Good luck!
Broccoly
rip pp
DeletedUser_2304476
Backstep
กำแมปโดนบิน - -

กลับมาแก้เลยจิ๊ป ง่อววว
OmegaR
This has to be a fucking joke
jonathanlfj
pretty sure that spacing choice in Easy was not a "mistake" as 1/1 gaps (2/1 considering the playing bpm) were allowed to have variable spacing in the past

whats done is done though, frosty is going to fix the spacing and a few things in Insane and I will rebub this after
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
I will do it when I have time as Jonny mentioned :)
(hope to be before it gets moved to Graveyard though) :(
Lunah
LMAO that guy
Subbie
What a f*cking stupid reason :D:D
Zero__wind
oh well
hent2222
Rafis sad
Kiyohime
Just business as usual. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Vuelo Eluko
let's give the BN's an extended vacation and let the QAT's actually do the hard work of getting maps ranked and they won't be so eager to shoot everything down, they'll get some appreciation for the effort it takes from the BN's and mappers.
Chocolatia
Wow. Just when I thought DQs couldn't get any more unreasonable (or even laughable). Though it is the rules and they have every right to do so, I hope QATs do judge with a level of reasonableness when it comes to DQs. It isn't very convincing to bring down the whole mapset if the only problem you can find is a petty spacing issue (or even a misunderstanding?) in the Easy difficulty. Though it may have started with a good intention to improve the map, I feel that this DQ was unjustified and rather thoughtless. I think that unnecessary and unjustified DQs should be kept to a minimum as they do more harm than good for the community.

Again, QATs do have every right to decide whether something should be examined and fixed in the Qualified state and there's nothing wrong with doing their jobs. But I do think they should reason and communicate with more transparency to the mappers/BNs about their decisions . Not just "Good luck!"

Just my two cents.
VINXIS
The only thing wrong was that it was intentional, not unintentional desp sudve asked frost tho tbh

there's nothing wrong with this dq lmfao because spacing issues can be real n dangerous so yea

now go play ranked maps instead of qualified maps xdd
Koi
I guess he was...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Desperate
Topic Starter
Frostmourne
It should be on track I suppose 8-)

For the bpm, it's clearly 91.5 so I have no idea how it sounds like 183 to someone though :p
jonathanlfj
wa
Zero__wind
Wow!
Broccoly
Re-Grats!!! :)
Nathan
o3o
Asphyxia
Frosty I love you for re-ranking this!!
Secretpipe
Really glad to see this back in the Qualified Section :'D