Thanks for the great mod. :c I know I am quite new to mapping and I still need more experiences. Anyways, Thanks for pointing out my problems~I will work on it as soon as I get home. Also, Can I PM you in-game in case I don't understand some of the mods?
xxdeathx wrote:m4m from my queue. i guess this is one of your first maps so i'll try to point out general quality stuff in addition to specific things to help you improve
- Background should be 16:9 (preferred) or 4:3 ratio, right now it looks too tall and ugly I will work on it
- Tags should be relevant information that isn't already in the other metadata. That means remove the artist name and title, and add the romanized and english anime names: is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? and Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka. Also remove things like hestia bell god goddess stream jumps, since they don't belong. Sure
- What is that mp3 you're using? it sounds weird I totally forgot when did I got that X_X
- Where is the video? Plenty of people can encode mp3's and videos for you. I will work on it
- 01:24:619 (1) - The spinner should end later and without any prominent sound on its end, since the music fades away. Fixed
spacing is too small, make it so that notes 1 beat apart don't overlapFixed
I made the slider longer, is that okay?
- 00:07:786 (1) - post-spinner gap needs to be at least 1 measure Does that means I have to shorten it?
- 00:16:119 (2) - can't have multiple repeating sliders this short Sure, shorten it and added a slider
- 00:29:786 (2,3) - You need to cover the strong note 00:30:619
I'll stop here since you have a lot of things you need to fix on your own, like spacing errors and slider velocity changes (shouldn't be used at all in easy). Fixed the spacing and velocity changes errors
- 00:00:453 (1,2) - blanket Did it
- 00:03:119 (2) - Overlap is ugly, also slider is curved the wrong way which is bad flow Changed the curved and fixed the overlapping
- 00:07:119 (3) - Slider velocity shouldn't be changed suddenly in normals Got it
- 00:08:119 (1,1) - post spinner gap is too short; at least 2 beats are needed Sure
- 00:22:286 (4) - poor rhythm, you should have an object at 00:22:119 Added a short slider, don't know if it's good or not
- 00:23:786 (3) - spacing needs to be consistent in normal Sure
- 00:27:119 (5) - this curve is ugly, try curving it (and more open) to the left Did it
- 00:29:119 (2,3) - don't want this many circles Removed 00:29:286 (3)
- As I said earlier, SV shouldn't be decreased in normals, but if you really want to, then decrease it very little. Fixed
- 00:41:619 - 00:42:952 - strong note is here, but you ignored it Moved some slider there
- 00:48:119 (2,3,4) - please don't do this 3 object stacking in normals, since you only want to capture the strongest elements of the rhythm Got it, removed a note
- 00:49:786 (1) - 1/4 too short Longer now
- 00:55:786 (5) - why do you place it so that it ignores the vocal right before it and starts on nothing? True, Moved and made it longer
- 00:57:119 (2,3) - 1/4 rhythm shouldn't be used in normal Sure
- 00:58:786 (2) - downbeat should have its own clickable object Changed to a note
- 01:16:452 (1,2,3,4,5) - definitely don't do this Changed to a slider with 2 note
- 01:24:452 - looks like you forgot a circle here Indeed added
Again, too many techniques you use don't belong in easy/normals. I get it now
- 00:01:786 - Sliders shouldn't end on dowbeats since they are strong notes and would be better with a clickable object such as circle or slider head. Replaced with a slider head
- 00:03:119 (6,1,2,3) - Use consistent DS here or stack 00:03:119 (6,1) - since the song already got fast so the DS should be relatively similar. True, stacked 00:03:119 (6,1)
- 00:07:952 (2) - NC this since you slowed it down even more
- 00:14:452 (1,3,4) - Try to make these sliders congruent (same shape) to be neat now they're paralleled
- 00:18:452 (1,2,3,1) - These jumps are really big for 1/4 gap Closer now
- 00:19:786 (4,1) - again a spacing error that's difficult to read. NC isn't a universal excuse to do whatever you want with spacing, unlike what some more experienced mappers try to get away with. Don't get into those bad habits! Thank You for pointing it out, I moved 00:20:119 (1) away
- 00:22:119 (1) - This should point in the same direction that the player comes from the previous object Now it's facing 00:21:952 (9)
- 00:38:452 (5) - This slider's funny, just use one point in the middle Sure
- 00:56:286 (6) - ^ Fixed
- 00:46:619 (4) - You can NC this to indicate 1/2 rhythm Alright
- 01:01:786 (7,8) - Overlap is really ugly as is, you should try to blanket.
- 01:21:619 (1) - This NC looks weird by itself
Your NC patterns are also inconsistent, it's best to just NC every downbeat and not do anything else too crazy.
The map suffers from lack of structure and design, but that's an issue with pretty much all new mappers' maps and will only solve itself with mapping and modding experience. It's hard to mod those kinds of overall things.
You'll need to work on your object placement and rhythms for all diffs. That means study other maps, mod more of them, etc. Good luck~ Thank You, I am starting to mod others' map. Hopefully it will improve my placement, rhythms, flow etc.
Edit: Finished Thanks