Thank You for spending time on my map
StarrStyx wrote:Hope this is much better than BakaForYou's mod
(Typing English becuz too lazy to type Chinese ww)
- Metadata: Change "(TV Size)" to "(Tvsize)" (Source: official (?) Yep
- The correct artist name is "井口裕香". Put "Iguchi Yuka" in the Romanised Artist box. Alright
- Suggesting some combo colours here:#1: 42|110|185 #2: 74|137|110 #3: 217|186|157
Ummm not sure how to do it with the codes :/
- Check AIMod. The audio bitrate is over 192kbps. Compress the mp3, or you could find someone to do that for you.
- 00:01:619 (1,2) - A slider replacing the two objects would fit the music better. Replaced
- 00:05:786 (3) - The slider end is a bit far away from the next object, try moving it to 124|72, like this: Alright ._.
- 00:07:119 (5) - The reverse slider just feels weird, doesn't really match the beat. Perhaps a normal 1/1 slider would be more suitable Cool
- 00:07:619 (6) - This reverse slider feels weird as well. Try using 2 1/2 sliders. Including the above suggestion, here's an example: Cool, but a little bit weird but I think it will been alright once I add hitsounds later on.(And a bit of afterthought, since the music slows down quite a bit at 00:07:119 you could try reducing the SV, make a slow slider for that, and then return it back to normal at 00:07:619 Just a suggestion though, seeing the music at this part.) Reduced to 0.75 for that part
- 00:09:786 (1,2,3,4) - Not really constant spacing here. Try to reduce them to a difference of only around 0.01 - 0.02. Not sure about this and now it's smaller
- 00:20:369 (3) - Suggest to remove it since it isn't really mapped to anything. Fixed
- 00:22:452 (2,3,4,5) - I can't really say anything about this, but this pattern just plays and looks weird. Would be better to change it. Changed to triangles
- 00:24:952 (2) - This would probably be better, if you are mapping to the vocals of the song: Fixed
- 00:28:952 (7) - Suggest to remove, isn't mapped to anything imo. Fixed
- 00:32:119 (1) - Would be better to stack this with 00:31:619 (2,3) Fixed
- 00:32:619 (2) - I don't really think curving this slider is necessary, as not many maps recently really do that. Perhaps just make a straight slider.Fixed
- 00:37:785 (1,2,3,4,5) - Oddly, this pattern fits the song better when moved to 00:37:786 Fixed
- If you decide to use the suggestion above, add a 1/2 slider at 00:37:452 to fill that blank space from moving the objects. Fixed
- 00:53:286 (5) - The vocal starts on the slider end, so I think it would be better to replace the slider with a circle, then add 1/2 sliders at 00:53:452 and 00:53:786. Like this: Fixed
- NC 00:53:786 (7) if you use the above suggestion. Fixed
- 01:24:286 (3) - Not really anything to map to, suggest you to remove it. Fixed
- Just a personal opinion here, add a circle at 01:24:452 and start the spinner at 01:24:619 . Thats Cool
- End the spinner at 01:27:119 maybe, since that's where the vocal ends.
If you have any questions feel free to pm me
Good luck with mapping the rest of the diffs and a rank for this set!