forum

[resolved] [web] user-page not showing correctly (small height)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
oliebol
Problem Details:

When I browse to my osu-profile-page (https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2756335) the little editable user-page thingy is not shown currectly. The height is cut of or something. The funny part is that on page-load it briefly shows the correct height, but than switches to be showing almost nothing.... :(

I made a little screen-recording thingy of me refreshing the page: http://i.omkserver.nl/1/fRDdg.mp4

Confirmed for Google Chrome and IE (do not have any other browsers installed atm)

EDIT: forgot to mention: the little bar that usally appears to expand the text is not there either....
VeilStar
Probably because it adjusts height based on text.
try adding this to the bottom of your userpage (with all the empty spaces):
[centre]-[/centre]
Topic Starter
oliebol
i did, but im afraid it changed nothing...

EDIT: and still: it is showing the "correct height" for a split second before doing weird....

EDIT2: the expand-button-thing (idk how to call that thing :P) has returned :D
VeilStar
If you write a bunch of random lines (say 12 - 20) does it actually changes height then?
(Copy/paste your current userpage in notepad or so temporarily.)
Topic Starter
oliebol
ok, check my profile-page for the result, for me its not working, afaik the heigh should be more

EDIT: added screenshot, cause why not:
(and why did i have my cursor on that menu-item lol)
VeilStar
Yup. Your userpage is messed up for some reason. I copy/pasted yours to mine and the result is different.
I don't get it either. Will ask about this.
drum drum
it's because you have no avatar, it changes with avatar height
Topic Starter
oliebol
waaaait whut, AAAAHHHH, SOMEONE GIMMY AN AVATAR RIGHT NOW PLZ :P kay thanks xd (sigh, im soo bad at avatar-shit, but i really do want one, so guess this'll be a motivation to actually make one.... someone give me the power to do this xd)
drum drum
shameless advertising t/258329/start=0
VeilStar

oliebol wrote:

waaaait whut, AAAAHHHH, SOMEONE GIMMY AN AVATAR RIGHT NOW PLZ :P kay thanks xd (sigh, im soo bad at avatar-shit, but i really do want one, so guess this'll be a motivation to actually make one.... someone give me the power to do this xd)
For now you could upload a blank avatar, I guess? Well, at least you've got the answer.
Depending on what you want I may or may not be able to make an avatar. PM me in-game.
Edit: drum² stealing the spotlight D:
Topic Starter
oliebol
thanks for the help guys, i'll thing about it tomorrow, i'll probably now go sleep.

(still, i find it kinda weird that it shows the "currect height" for a split second, the left-side of the page where my username and stuff is doesnt change in that split second..., but whatever)