forum

Ability to set slider velocity in red lines

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +41
Topic Starter
Shiro
In the editor. I can't think of any reason why timing points should reset the slider velocity multiplier to 1. Timing and slider velocities are two entirely different things. Right now, the only option is to add a green line on top of the red one, which can cause problems in the editor. Also, if the first line needs a different slider velocity (for structure reasons) and the song has an anacrusis (ie objects before the first timing point), then the only way to make it happen is to move the offset back a certain number of measures, which makes the timing incorrect (also, fuck negative offsets). So... Why not add that to red lines ?
xxdeathx
hell yes
Owntrolf
doit so we do need to stack greens on reds
Lanturn
yup please.
Lurei

Lanturn wrote:

yup please.
Bara-
Good idea
Most songs start quiet, thus require lower SV
Inb4 AIMod Red point errors
FrzR
yush
WingSilent
I'll agree with this. :oops:
Ayesha Altugle
Me too.
quaternary
yes
WingSilent
Sorry if i bump this, but i think this is a so good idea and it needs more feedback.
Yauxo
Full supp0rt

No, peppy. I will answer with "support" because I actually "support" this. There's nothing else to say
Bobbias
This is an excellent idea.
Kibbleru
the slider speed is dependant on the bpm iirc, so i think that is why it doesn't let u do that. but i also agree i don't rly see why not lol
ziin
This would need a whole new file format and a lot of changes. What are the bugs associated with mixed red and green lines?

Also remember that you can set slider velocity of the entire map for your red lines are correct while the rest of the map can use green lines.
Zelzatter Zero
Bumping this as I think it's still relevant, especially with songs with #/8 signature that the only way to time is reset the metronome, which requires placing red lines for hundreds of times, or songs with inconsistent BPM.