it's not worth the silence
- What's up with that unnecessary panty shot in the BG? Can't you find a more suitable BG for this map?
- 00:11:806 (10) - forgot a clap hitsound here?
- 00:12:663 (4) - ^
- 00:14:806 (1) - Why the NC?
- 00:20:806 (1,2,3) - Why is the spacing for strong beats lower than the spacing for red tick beats? If you're going for intensity-based mapping, then you're doing the opposite of what it should be.
- 00:38:806 (3,1,3,4,5) - aren't stacked properly
- 00:51:020 (6,7,8) - Why ignore the 1/4s?
- 00:51:985 (2,3) - I'm pretty sure this is overmapping.
- 00:55:413 (2,3) - ^
- 00:58:306 (4,1) - Why the anti-jump here? That makes no sense since the intensity is much higher in this beat.
- 01:04:735 (6,7,8) - Why ignore the 1/4s?
- 01:09:127 (2,3) - overmapping
- 01:09:663 (4,5,6,7) - not sure what you can do about this one and it's mostly personal preference, but the flow here seems pretty weird to play
- 01:31:842 (2,3) - overmapping
- 01:33:663 (5,6,7,8) - This flows extremely awkward..
- 01:33:877 (6,7,8) - 1/4s ignored again
- 01:35:806 (6) - I'd make this beat much more interesting by placing it at 190;286.
- 01:45:556 (2,3) - overmapping
- 01:47:592 (6,7,8) - 1/4s ignored again
- 01:54:449 (1,2,3) - I'm pretty sure the intensity doesn't change here to make such a big difference in spacing..
- 01:55:949 (x) - Why did you skip this beat? ... and apparently every other strong beat in this section? This feels so awkward to play, it's like you're making your own rhythm in the song and ignoring what the song has to offer.
- 02:23:377 (3,4,5) - flows really weirdly
there's probably more but this map DEFINITELY needs more work
Why do QAT's need to hide behind that profile? lmao no ballz kekekeNo one's "hiding" behind anything; it's long been a problem now that anytime a map was DQ'd, the QAT member who posted the disqualification notice would be treated as a scapegoat as if the entire takedown of the map was that person's decision alone, which it wasn't. Placing blame on someone for faults pointed out within a map when it's removed from Qualified is not the purpose of the posts, so to prevent abuse and such, a generalized QAT account was made to handle all DQ notices.
well its your problem if you cant ,,take the blame'' for it.the point has been completely missed
Sidenote: Can someone explain to me why qualified maps give PP? I'm feeling some of that post PP loss depression from this DQ1. no one would play them if they didn't give pp