they will tell you dont play qualified maps if u want pp
canadian tire xddddddddd
Cherry Blossom wrote:Mapping is a VINXIS thing.
Blue Dragon wrote:[General]
- What's up with that unnecessary panty shot in the BG? Can't you find a more suitable BG for this map?
- 00:11:806 (10) - forgot a clap hitsound here?
- 00:12:663 (4) - ^
- 00:14:806 (1) - Why the NC?
- 00:20:806 (1,2,3) - Why is the spacing for strong beats lower than the spacing for red tick beats? If you're going for intensity-based mapping, then you're doing the opposite of what it should be.
- 00:38:806 (3,1,3,4,5) - aren't stacked properly
- 00:51:020 (6,7,8) - Why ignore the 1/4s?
- 00:51:985 (2,3) - I'm pretty sure this is overmapping.
- 00:55:413 (2,3) - ^
- 00:58:306 (4,1) - Why the anti-jump here? That makes no sense since the intensity is much higher in this beat.
- 01:04:735 (6,7,8) - Why ignore the 1/4s?
- 01:09:127 (2,3) - overmapping
- 01:09:663 (4,5,6,7) - not sure what you can do about this one and it's mostly personal preference, but the flow here seems pretty weird to play
- 01:31:842 (2,3) - overmapping
- 01:33:663 (5,6,7,8) - This flows extremely awkward..
- 01:33:877 (6,7,8) - 1/4s ignored again
- 01:35:806 (6) - I'd make this beat much more interesting by placing it at 190;286.
- 01:45:556 (2,3) - overmapping
- 01:47:592 (6,7,8) - 1/4s ignored again
- 01:54:449 (1,2,3) - I'm pretty sure the intensity doesn't change here to make such a big difference in spacing..
- 01:55:949 (x) - Why did you skip this beat? ... and apparently every other strong beat in this section? This feels so awkward to play, it's like you're making your own rhythm in the song and ignoring what the song has to offer.
- 02:23:377 (3,4,5) - flows really weirdly
there's probably more but this map DEFINITELY needs more work