show more
Rizia
也是不說不知道原來漏胖次了
Kayano
所以还是那句话 不安全的BG最好就不要用
Natteke desu

Blue Dragon wrote:

[General]
  1. What's up with that unnecessary panty shot in the BG? Can't you find a more suitable BG for this map?
i just wondering what kind of map "panty shot" could fit
@passing by
hehe

EvilElvis wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

[General]
  1. What's up with that unnecessary panty shot in the BG? Can't you find a more suitable BG for this map?
i just wondering what kind of map "panty shot" could fit
@passing by
possibly some good ol' rise against or bad religion.
Cherry Blossom
If it gets DQed, you will know my feel.

Ciyus Miapah
QAT didnt know you feel :>

i know your feel too, same with me :<
Koiyuki
they will tell you dont play qualified maps if u want pp
that's real
VINXIS
>playing qualified maps for pp

why wud u do that lmfao

post-rank modding is still dum but this map is bad so
Mismagius
this is not post-rank modding, it's post-qualify modding which is totally acceptable.
if you're complaining about people who play unqualified maps, you should also know that post-qualify modding is needed as well
Yuii-
Relaxing is more like a "Hard". There's no real "Normal". It could be considered as a gap between the easiest difficulty and "Relaxing".
Setz
i really can't tell if VINXIS is trolling or if he's serious....

that said, I don't think "Relaxing" describes the difficulty progression in the set at all. this is more of a custom difficulty name which is only allowed for the highest diff.
VINXIS
MAPING IS SRS BSNSS

Mapping is very serious business.

br

Cherry Blossom
Mapping is a VINXIS thing.
byfar

Cherry Blossom wrote:

Mapping is a VINXIS thing.
canadian tire xddddddddd
Vuelo Eluko
It's perfect and should stay ranked.
Katyusha
The Artifacts in the BG are really hurting my eyes.

v
v
v

Ringating wrote:

no need for the bg to be so low res when versions like this exist.
Quality Assurance Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

General

Unsuitable Background
  • Due to visibility of the character’s underwear, we consider your background unsuitable for all age groups. Please change it.

Insane

Emphasizing problems

• There are several instances, where the spacing changes severely in patterns, even though the intensity of the music doesn’t change as much. This results in weak notes being overemphasized while stronger notes lack emphasis. Remember to stress the stronger beats with bigger spacing in order to get your patterns to compliment the music better. Moreover, because of the lack of emphasis, some of the patterns appear as unpolished.
  1. 00:20:806 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) -
  2. 00:58:306 (4,1) -
  3. 02:20:806 (1,2,3,4,5) -

Relaxing

Difficulty is generally unpolished

• The overall appearance of the patterns on this difficulty leaves an unpleasant impression of untidiness and randomness. We believe that this would result in negative feedback from players and questionable gameplay experience. Therefore, we consider the patterns unacceptable.
  1. 00:29:806 (2,3,4,1) -
  2. 00:38:806 (2,3) -
  3. 02:35:377 (3,1,2,3,4) -

Rhythm issues

• There are several patterns where the music got ignored heavily, making the patterns unfitting and not enjoyable to play.
  1. 00:01:949 (1,1,1,1,1) -
  2. 00:16:949 (3) -
  3. 01:06:663 (5) -

Difficulty gap

• The structure and complexity of the “Relaxing” difficulty are an overkill, in terms of difficulty spread of the set. Taking into consideration a relatively simple Normal, the structure of this difficulty is too complicated and intense. Consider simplification of the difficulty.
  1. 00:49:306 (2,3,1,2,3,4) -
  2. 01:43:092 (1,2,3,4) - the structure is too complex
  3. 02:33:663 (3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) -

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification, you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###MF
Faces
s
Vuelo Eluko
it's not worth the silence
Faces
i thought it was
show more