forum

Saten training maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The Gambler
Any maps that can help with Zetsubou or Kyouki Chinden?... I mean similar mapping style but easier. I already abused the crap out of The Creator, Kokou no Sousei, and Wahrheit as well as crazy DT rampages of the late. Alternating is not an option as I don't have the dexterity for it, but switching tapping fingers is fine.
rmDuha
Play it with HT.
ZenithPhantasm
Either increase your single tap speed or learn alternate. Those maps are CLEARLY TOO FAST for you.
Topic Starter
The Gambler

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Either increase your single tap speed or learn alternate. Those maps are CLEARLY TOO FAST for you.

I'd say Kyouki Chinden is too fast for me, but I can singletap 230 BPM fine. It's just those return 1/4 jumps from Zetsubou that are clearly screwing me over.
FieryLight
ZenithPhantasm
Get faster aim. My recommendation is to play a bunch of 4-5 star maps on DT+relax. It will build your aim speed tremendously in a short period of time.
gh0st-
Why not just continue improving and periodically try the songs, eventually you'll have gained enough skill to beat them.

(Finally passed https://osu.ppy.sh/s/130104 hddt yesterday and magic girl a few days before, can confirm this method works and makes the game a lot more enjoyable than spamming a few maps ^^)
Topic Starter
The Gambler
Well, I do spam Zetsubou with NF from time to time but I have yet to reach 1M in it (my best is 900K). Again, its those infamous return jumps and symmetry that is the ruin of me. (Seriously, looking at my scores right now it keeps telling me I only died around that area... for 65 of my plays)

An example of my DT rampage --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB9qZ43RttM

And lol dude, you're ranked#4k <-- Haha get it ;)
ZenithPhantasm
Play More
Setsuna
Topic Starter
The Gambler

- ISetsunaI - wrote:

Be a DT player like me :B
Already am...

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Play More
ZenithPhantasm
Play more is the most helpful advice in osu... except for players with RSI.
Shardzz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

How the hell did you even manage to get RSI in 7k plays?
gregest

Shardzz wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

1.he is an offline player
2.you can get RSI not only from osu
ZenithPhantasm

CptBlackBird wrote:

Shardzz wrote:

1.he is an offline player
2.you can get RSI not only from osu
^^^
Andrea
Why do you guys have to ruin every thread with off-topic discussion that doesn't follow the OP =.=

Anyway imo you should try learning alternating even if it's hard for you, it really helps a lot in really fast maps like these.

Or either try singletapping but it can be really tiring and needs a lot of endurance and stamina.
ZenithPhantasm

Andrea wrote:

Why do you guys have to ruin every thread with off-topic discussion that doesn't follow the OP =.=

Anyway imo you should try learning alternating even if it's hard for you, it really helps a lot in really fast maps like these.

Or either try singletapping but it can be really tiring and needs a lot of endurance and stamina.
Forums is a place to converse so it is only normal people will sometimes stray from the topic at hand.
Oh and @ OP:
Play
More
E m i

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

stray from the topic at hand.

ZenithPhantasm
Don't forget about:
drum drum
aaaaaaaand we're done