forum

On-going multiplayer rooms

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +52
Topic Starter
xasuma
I would like to see many pre-created/automated multiplayer rooms.
Kind of like "on-going servers" .

For Example.
You go to multiplayer, then select 'automated rooms' (or something like such) , and you will see a few rooms with certain criteria going 24/7 . For example , one room would be ar8 4 to 4.8 stars (and it will automatically find random songs within that criteria), another one can be ar9 4.5 to 5.5 stars . And many others like that. Some would have a certain mod at all times. And perhaps the people in the room could vote to slightly change the criteria of the song picking process. (which would reset to normal after some time to keep them constant).

These rooms would wait for no one, and they would play maps even if there is no one inside the room. After a song finishes , it could be set to wait 30 seconds and start another one, forever. (lol)

I think this would be fun to play, multiplayer with no wait playing with random songs inside a certain criteria.
Edit: oh, and there should be a higher than 16 player limit if possible.
Karuta-_old_1
that's a good idea to get a pp hunting squad
gregest
sounds nice,I like it
Vuelo Eluko
maybe even let players create rooms and pick a map pool for it, Riince's Breakcore Boom Room inc 8-)
Bara-
Sounds cool
- Marco -
wow, looks cool :)
Renevant
This is cool!

You could have the players vote for what song to play next (although i can see how that can create an issue with a group of trolls).

Also, a lot of the old maps would have to be filtered out, like from 2007, 2008, etc.
Oinari-sama
Will work well with t/124407.

The mappool idea is interesting too, rooms for specific map packs / tournament packs sounds interesting.
Seijiro
It would be nice see this implemented :3
Topic Starter
xasuma

Renevant wrote:

This is cool!

You could have the players vote for what song to play next (although i can see how that can create an issue with a group of trolls).

Also, a lot of the old maps would have to be filtered out, like from 2007, 2008, etc.
There could be a specific room for old maps like those, for the people who want to play them.

And yes, many things can be worked out. This is just the whole of the idea. I leave the details to the devs. Glad you like it. I'll give it all my stars since this is my last request. :)
Pelaaja_X
Brilliant idea, +3! ^^

Ps. luckily I can still spend my promote votes even though my supporter expired yesterday :)
Bara-
Yes
Too bad they are of less value ;-;
PieInOblivion
I still quite like this idea. I think it would be excellent!