forum

Skin Suggestions~

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

BinarySculpture wrote:

Um, I don't really know if this has been done before but could you possibly do a Clannad or Clannad after story theme?
ah it's been done by Cyril Scarlet here
and more recently, there is a crossover skin between Anohana, Angel Beats and Clannad Skin by SakuraCherry here
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Skin Request is now closed! As I will be really busy soon... It may take me quite some time to reopen the requests again >w<

Feel free to continue posting what skins you would like to see, but I might not give any comments until I reopen again~
(sorry for closing so quickly ;-; i have lots of irl stuff to do ._. will just be watching teehee)

Accepted Suggestions
2 - Yuri Kuma Arashi Skin
I'll try my best~ I did a little bit of research and this seems like a pretty interesting anime hehe :3 Hope I don't mess it up

Rejected Suggestions
1 - Steven Universe Skin
2 - Clannad/ Clannad After Story Skin

Well, hope to see you guys again soon~

Well, I suppose this is now for me to take in suggestions and not requests hehe, so i suppose that I don't have to open and close it anymore
lit120
Don't try to do this ever again :(
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

lit120 wrote:

Don't try to do this ever again :(
owo

i'm getting second thoughts....
Fleuret
It's turned into a mix between skin requests and skin suggestions. You either improve at this, give up, or start half baking your work. :(
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Fleuret wrote:

It's turned into a mix between skin requests and skin suggestions. You either improve at this, give up, or start half baking your work. :(
AHHHH I think I should change it to skin suggestions instead then... sorry for the confusion everyone :(
(will find a time after to change everything ;-;)

edit: changed... hope it's fine now
tarora
I am looking forward for both of them :D GL!
Dznutz
Berserk
Guyver bio boosted armor
Samurai Champloo
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

Dznutz wrote:

Berserk
Guyver bio boosted armor
Samurai Champloo
sorry, not my style hehe :?
Rainbowdashie10

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

Hi o/ ryn here~

Hmm... so it's been a while since i released my last skin, and currently i'm a knot as to what skin to do next, so I wanted to ask you guys~ I understand that I have a pretty long list on my userpage, but I realised that most all of them already have skins ;-; so... What anime skin are you guys looking out for? (something that hasn't been out yet, or something that can be redone) I'm really interested to know *^*

This thread is more of to ask what the general community is looking out for, I may or not be doing some of these skins. (sorry about that if i got your hopes up too much >w<) I will write here if I decide to do a certain skin :)

Some rules and preferences for requests:

- I will only do japanese media related stuff, like graphics, games, visual novels, animes etc.
- I like to skin stuff which have good graphics/quality and is not too hard to find
- I will not be directing the skin to the person who requested, but the skin will be more of for everyone (like I will not be saying : this skin is for ____)
- I usually will accept and skin stuff which I know about (teehee~ guess :D), as it makes it easier for me to make the skin fit the theme better
- I will not entertain people who spam me with too many requests, so please don't spam :)
- I will list down the request which I have accepted before closing the request window

I will be opening and closing the requests from time to time, so that I have enough time to do stuff and be able to accommodate more requests. However, the period in which the requests reopen may vary as I have many matters to attend to irl too :'(

Thank you very much! Looking forward to the replies :D

p.s. you can ask me for help if you wanna do a collab or anything ^^
a a puchimas skin
SilverStar
Do a Studio Ghibli skin with a collection of the different characters, that would be so cool :)
ProjectTrash
What about a thread where people can suggest themes [animes, etc.] and if skinners have no idea what to skin they can take a look in the thread.
Then we needn't threads like this anymore... Well, that sounded in my mind much better //
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

ProjectTrash wrote:

What about a thread where people can suggest themes [animes, etc.] and if skinners have no idea what to skin they can take a look in the thread.
Then we needn't threads like this anymore... Well, that sounded in my mind much better //
I wanted to suggest that but idk how we are gonna get that to work

i want to skin but:
1) no motivation
2) busy
ProjectTrash

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

I think we need just to post a thread where everything is explained -anyway, there is not much to explain^^-
(and perhaps collect the suggestions in a box)
But I don't know whether everything would work and if the thread would be used. What if the skinners have their own ideas and wouldn't use the thread?
Idk what to do.. Maybe it's just a bad idea//
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

ProjectTrash wrote:

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

I think we need just to post a thread where everything is explained -anyway, there is not much to explain^^-
(and perhaps collect the suggestions in a box)
But I don't know whether everything would work and if the thread would be used. What if the skinners have their own ideas and wouldn't use the thread?
Idk what to do
i think it might be quite a common problem among skinners actually... and people would know like what some people really really want and supply to the demand.
The thread has to be pinned at the top ofc, with an obvious title (so that people can notice it)
ProjectTrash

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

i think it might be quite a common problem among skinners actually... and people would know like what some people really really want and supply to the demand.
The thread has to be pinned at the top ofc, with an obvious title (so that people can notice it)
Alright. But how do we do that? I don't think that the thread would just pinned at the top? //
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

ProjectTrash wrote:

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

Alright. But how do we do that? I don't think that the thread would just pinned at the top? //
we'll probably have to discuss this idea with a moderator... sigh i don't have the time ;w;
hopefully they'll say yes
deadbeat
hello. let me just quickly read thread
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

deadbeat wrote:

hello. let me just quickly read thread
DEADBEAT SENPAI NOTICED US
deadbeat
ok, so tl;dr you want a sticked thread for skin requests. i have thought of having something like this before, but my main problem with this is how many requests will get accepted. i'm worried it'll just turn into the old beatmap request thread. cause lets face it, the amount of people who have shown interest in accepting requests is low. you're one of the more recent people to do this, and that was 3 months ago. see where i'm going with this :(
Topic Starter
-ryusakihatsue-

deadbeat wrote:

ok, so tl;dr you want a sticked thread for skin requests. i have thought of having something like this before, but my main problem with this is how many requests will get accepted. i'm worried it'll just turn into the old beatmap request thread. cause lets face it, the amount of people who have shown interest in accepting requests is low. you're one of the more recent people to do this, and that was 3 months ago. see where i'm going with this :(
hmm... sort of :< it doesnt exactly have to be a skin request thread but smth for like skinners to know if like anyone would like a certain skin or not (if they are having trouble deciding whether they should make a skin). But thank you! :> hope to see what happens.
deadbeat

-ryusakihatsue- wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

hmm... sort of :< it doesnt exactly have to be a skin request thread but smth for like skinners to know if like anyone would like a certain skin or not (if they are having trouble deciding whether they should make a skin). But thank you! :> hope to see what happens.
skin suggestions aren't really that different to a request. if there comes a time when i feel like having a thread for this becomes worthwhile, i'll make one. but right now, i don't think it is
ProjectTrash

deadbeat wrote:

skin suggestions aren't really that different to a request. if there comes a time when i feel like having a thread for this becomes worthwhile, i'll make one. but right now, i don't think it is
Yee, thank you. So there is maybe a future for the idea (we all had) and sorry for bumping the thread up again...