forum

[Archived] Huion 420 pen stops functioning at random times

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kakoii_old_1
Problem Details:
i've been using this huion 420 for a while now and its been working great until recently. now when i'm playing osu! the pen decides to stop working and wont allow me to move the cursor until i touch the tablet with it. it usually happens when i go about the height of the index finger tip away from the tablet which is about an inch. i haven't tryed uninstalling the drivers yet but i have turned raw input on and off, restarting the computer, unplugging the tablet and re-plugging it in, changing the pen batteries, and using a different usb port. any help woul dbe appreciated,
thanks

Kakoii :)

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150401.2 (latest)
Yuudachi-kun
You know you can't hover too high, right?
Topic Starter
Kakoii_old_1
yes i've also tested that theory. when it stopped working i tapped the tablet and went back to the spot where it stopped working and it still moved the cursor and i even went higher and it still worked.
trebby

Kakoii wrote:

yes i've also tested that theory. when it stopped working i tapped the tablet and went back to the spot where it stopped working and it still moved the cursor and i even went higher and it still worked.
That's normal. It happens because you can't hover higher than about half an inch.