forum

For how long do you play?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Lagel
4-6 hours usually, but i find i seem to procrastinate more than actually playing, leaving osu! open while surfing the web
pandaBee

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Goml and pls I can get my RSI fixed with surgery. Unfortunately it will leave me with a huge scar and I would need to have it rehabilitated for atleast half a year
I'd prefer that to talking about it every day on the forums and only being able to play RL.
-sev

pandaBee wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Goml and pls I can get my RSI fixed with surgery. Unfortunately it will leave me with a huge scar and I would need to have it rehabilitated for atleast half a year
I'd prefer that to talking about it every day on the forums and only being able to play RL.
SpringVine
4~5 hours a day
I Give Up
I try to play 1 hr everyday. But over the last few months I don't do this anymore coz I am just lazy and some days I don't get to play. Then every few weeks or so there will be a day when I can just binge osu and that's where I usually get top plays.
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

I try to play 1 hr everyday. But over the last few months I don't do this anymore coz I am just lazy and some days I don't get to play. Then every few weeks or so there will be a day when I can just binge osu and that's where I usually get top plays.

I thought you were talking about a hard rock map and got confused.
based god lil b
RSI isn't a thing u fucking nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZenithPhantasm

Actuary wrote:

RSI isn't a thing u fucking nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ftfy. RSI-sama will smite you down!
Barusamikosu
Osu is open 8-15 hours on most days. If I'm actually playing I'll average 400-600 plays (going by what I usually see in my #userlog)
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Osu is open 8-15 hours on most days. If I'm actually playing I'll average 400-600 plays (going by what I usually see in my #userlog)
I average 100-200. Just how much do you retry?
ZenithPhantasm
Agh I wish my insurance would cover needle release surgery instead of only open release. I dun want a scar ;w;
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

Not as much as some people. When I'm not practicing or going for PP I'll just F2 and play random maps (there are enough low AR maps to keep me busy for a while).
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Not as much as some people. When I'm not practicing or going for PP I'll just F2 and play random maps (there are enough low AR maps to keep me busy for a while).

400-600 plays a day.
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

400-600 plays a day.
Osu has a lot of maps. 8-)
E m i
pls don't bully people based on their playcount :(
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

400-600 plays a day.
Osu has a lot of maps. 8-)
If you retry every map 3 times and all your maps that you play average at 2 minutes, that's 4 to 6 hours of playtime everyday.
ZenithPhantasm

[ Momiji ] wrote:

pls don't bully people based on their playcount :(
6969 forever 8-)
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

If you retry every map 3 times and all your maps that you play average at 2 minutes, that's 4 to 6 hours of playtime everyday.
That sounds about right. I do some spectating/idling/multiplayer too so the osu time in my first post isn't entirely gameplay.
E m i

Barusamikosu wrote:

some spectating

Barusamikosu wrote:

some
"some"
Barusamikosu

[ Momiji ] wrote:

"some"
Just a bit. 8-)
-Chronopolis-
1h-1.5h x2 per day