forum

For how long do you play?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Minhtam
Correct answer: Depends on the day. If IRL calls, I usually don't play. If not, I try to play for a long period of time.

Session wise, however, no more than 2 hours, since at 3 is where my hands begin to hurt. Breaks are good for you.
Yuudachi-kun

Minhtam wrote:

Correct answer: Depends on the day. If IRL calls, I usually don't play. If not, I try to play for a long period of time.

Session wise, however, no more than 2 hours, since at 3 is where my hands begin to hurt. Breaks are good for you.
I don't understand your concept of a break.
konkonation

litejason wrote:

I play for 5-6 hours daily currently during the holidays. 1-2 hours daily when not on holiday.
But not 5-6 hours in one shot, right??
MiDNiGhT2903
It depends, if it's holidays, I can sit in front of the comp whole day playing osu!
jasian

konkonation wrote:

But not 5-6 hours in one shot, right?
Sure, I just do wrist stretches every hour and drink a lot of water to keep myself going.
Yuudachi-kun
Using a tablet is my wrist stretch.
SnowflakeStreet
I play until I get bored. Usually around 2 hours or so.
pandaBee
When I don't have time to play, 1-3 30 minute sessions a day, usually 1-2 actually.

When I do have time to play, 1-2 hour sessions, as many times as I feel like Usually at least two sessions, but could go up to as many as 8-12. I'd say on average around 4-5.
trebby
I play as much as I can. about 2-3 hours a day, in one sitting.
Fleuret
Until my PP goes up by at least 1
ZenithPhantasm
Get a life ppl.
Shardzz

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Get a life ppl.
Mad cuz RSI :lol:
Shabui
I normally play about 5-8 hours everyday, not very proud of this but I take breaks quite often so that's good right? jeez I need to get a hobby or something...
GSG95
Until I'm satisfied.
bigfeh

Shardzz wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Get a life ppl.
Mad cuz RSI :lol:
ITT: zenny getting mocked by Mr. 2 posts
Shardzz
Life is brutal
GSG95
life is op.
Synpoo
life sucks ;-;
Woobowiz
I play 8-10 hours per day, with 5 month breaks between :^)
deletemyaccount

Woobowiz wrote:

holy shit its Woobowiz

welcome back

I play like 3 hrs a day (retrying)
Woobowiz

Philantropist wrote:

Woobowiz wrote:

holy shit its Woobowiz

welcome back

I play like 3 hrs a day (retrying)
<3 hi bby
enap
until i get bored
ZenithPhantasm

Shardzz wrote:

Life is brutal
Goml and pls I can get my RSI fixed with surgery. Unfortunately it will leave me with a huge scar and I would need to have it rehabilitated for atleast half a year
Shardzz
Goml and pls I can get my RSI fixed with surgery. Unfortunately it will leave me with a huge scar and I would need to have it rehabilitated for atleast half a year
Didn't mean to make fun of you, just a friendly joke. Pls accept this as an apology:

Lagel
4-6 hours usually, but i find i seem to procrastinate more than actually playing, leaving osu! open while surfing the web
pandaBee

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I'd prefer that to talking about it every day on the forums and only being able to play RL.
-sev

pandaBee wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I'd prefer that to talking about it every day on the forums and only being able to play RL.
SpringVine
4~5 hours a day
I Give Up
I try to play 1 hr everyday. But over the last few months I don't do this anymore coz I am just lazy and some days I don't get to play. Then every few weeks or so there will be a day when I can just binge osu and that's where I usually get top plays.
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

I try to play 1 hr everyday. But over the last few months I don't do this anymore coz I am just lazy and some days I don't get to play. Then every few weeks or so there will be a day when I can just binge osu and that's where I usually get top plays.

I thought you were talking about a hard rock map and got confused.
based god lil b
RSI isn't a thing u fucking nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZenithPhantasm

Actuary wrote:

RSI isn't a thing u fucking nerds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ftfy. RSI-sama will smite you down!
Barusamikosu
Osu is open 8-15 hours on most days. If I'm actually playing I'll average 400-600 plays (going by what I usually see in my #userlog)
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Osu is open 8-15 hours on most days. If I'm actually playing I'll average 400-600 plays (going by what I usually see in my #userlog)
I average 100-200. Just how much do you retry?
ZenithPhantasm
Agh I wish my insurance would cover needle release surgery instead of only open release. I dun want a scar ;w;
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

Not as much as some people. When I'm not practicing or going for PP I'll just F2 and play random maps (there are enough low AR maps to keep me busy for a while).
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Not as much as some people. When I'm not practicing or going for PP I'll just F2 and play random maps (there are enough low AR maps to keep me busy for a while).

400-600 plays a day.
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

400-600 plays a day.
Osu has a lot of maps. 8-)
E m i
pls don't bully people based on their playcount :(
Yuudachi-kun

Barusamikosu wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

400-600 plays a day.
Osu has a lot of maps. 8-)
If you retry every map 3 times and all your maps that you play average at 2 minutes, that's 4 to 6 hours of playtime everyday.
show more