forum

Sawai Miku - Colorful. (Asterisk DnB Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Koiyuki
...u guys so fast

04:41:174 (2) - plays wierd
04:44:088 - soft whistle?
04:44:774 (2,3,4) - 这些头上都可以加whistle,如果你音效里面有铃铛声的话就更好了
04:44:774 (2,3,4) - finish?
04:54:031 (1) - 05:05:003 (1) - 可能有出界危险,最好微调下?
所有钢琴音效大概有1~2ms的延迟……不过貌似这点延迟没问题,也就是提一下

I'm also fine with the mapset, @Yuko please also do reply to Horo's suggestions so I can lend you a hand.

Additions:
Green line after objects:
02:45:288 (1) -
04:20:088 (1) -
04:41:688 -

call me back after done.
Beomsan
I really expect to this map

good luck
Topic Starter
Skystar
Horo

Horo wrote:

Hi Yuko,

Ignore the 50s, I got note locked at the beginning of the first long stream. Not the map's fault.

I played this when it was still 2B and such, I like some of the changes you made. I'll miss the slow M for sure.

04:05:346 (1,2,3,4) - I'm sure I won't be the last person to comment on these. There's nothing wrong with them, and I didn't miss on my playthrough, but they are really the only notes of their kind in this diff and will certainly upset some lower players who combo up to them. They are the only notes with weird spacing like that in the whole diff, so consider that fact.

04:29:003 (1,2) - I think you had a note on this slider before when it was 2B. I definitely noticed how a vocal beat is missed as the slider goes over it. Consider ending the slider at the vocal beat like this? \/ you know i'm using a long slider to follow the instrument, a 1/2 slider won't have that feeling, thus the vocal track will definitely be sadly ignored

04:41:174 (2) - I slider broke on this. It really comes out of nowhere, especially after such a quick short slider right before it. You don't need to remap it, but please move this and the slider before it so they more directly flow into each other. The angle at which they move into each other is hard to sightread and even if you see it coming, you can get a 100 by missing the beginning of (2) (like I did).

04:54:031 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - Thank you so much for making these into sliders, I was going to suggest in a mod of the old map to do something about those doubles haha. This is how they should be.

That's about it. I didn't really notice anything else since I'm only a player and very amateur mapper. Sorry for the short mod and thanks for the awesome map. Good luck.

btw eriri for life
Minakami Yuki

Minakami Yuki wrote:

...u guys so fast

04:41:174 (2) - plays wierd 因為前面那個slider很快 玩家拖的時候其實不會拖到尾 然後注意力會放到下一個note也就是這個上面 這時候即使放得很近打起來也不會奇怪因為flow有一種在"飛"的感覺
04:44:088 - soft whistle?
04:44:774 (2,3,4) - 这些头上都可以加whistle,如果你音效里面有铃铛声的话就更好了 這裡音效想跟鼓就不加其他的了
04:44:774 (2,3,4) - finish? ^
04:54:031 (1) - 05:05:003 (1) - 可能有出界危险,最好微调下?
所有钢琴音效大概有1~2ms的延迟……不过貌似这点延迟没问题,也就是提一下

I'm also fine with the mapset, @Yuko please also do reply to Horo's suggestions so I can lend you a hand.

Additions:
Green line after objects:
02:45:288 (1) -
04:20:088 (1) -
04:41:688 -

call me back after done.
fixed everything else, thanks!
Koiyuki
#yukinewpagetaker

we fixed a small issue on hitsounding after discussion.
Approved!

And happy birthday!
alacat
Happy birthday Yuko \:3/
byfar
gratz sky sterrr ! ! ! ! @! !

xxxxddddd xdxd d x
happy birthday
Nathan
pizza

happy birthday!
Yunomi
qualified on birthday naisu mappu yuko!!!!

R I P 2 B
Flask
星爺生日快樂>_<
Topic Starter
Skystar
thanks guys!

also, just in case before anything happens: I'm aware of the fact that the title is different from the soundcloud source (Asterisk changed Colorful to C0l0ful in order to avoid copyright stuff). However the mp3 I used in the map was actually edited by myself, therefore I have right to name it whatever I want; I didn't want to add an ugly (Edit ver.) label at the end like HELIX's case since there's already (Asterisk DnB Remix) in the title, so I decided to just keep it as its original title.
Len
Happy Birthday! and congratz on!!!!
meii18
happy birthday Anamiya :3
zyoi
Happy Birthday Yuko~~~ _(:3JL)_
-kevincela-
As I've already said gratz and happy birthday! :D
Asahina Momoko
happy birthday o3o/
Saoji
H-happy birthday!