[duplicate] Bring back the coins

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
PureFallen
Warning: Bad English

One point is correct:
A lot of players restarting maps after failed a note (Fail, one 100 by SS-try etc.)
The coins prevent it by some player. So this players play the map until the end.

It´s a interesting idea to give coins by playing longer and not restart every 2-3 second :/

In my opinion it should give coins, but not for buying any coins, pp and more.
Also leaderboard should not exist. Only a counter in the "Detailed Stats" area of the userpage.
So other can see if a player plays normal or restarting thousand times to beat a map.

Unranked Maps should not cost any coins and not drop them or it will gives farming maps to quickly :o (thanks baraatje123 :* )
Topic Starter
Bara-
Why did you say: "Warning: Bad English" when it's quite good
The only thing wrong is "Not ranked map" (which is called unranked)

:P

I think this'll get some stars after the frigging 24 hrs are gone Stupid Lanturn
- Marco -

BananasGoMoo wrote:

I don't really care for the coins, but I liked the sound playing every 100 combo. It was super useful. I'd like that as a feature.

-BGM
You can do it by setting combo every 100 and using a custom sound for combo ;)
Topic Starter
Bara-
Yes
Comboburst-x.wav
But I requires a line in Skin.ini
CustomComboBurstSounds: 50,100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000,1100,1200
The numbers are at which combo it'll activate, set it to own preference (It's under [General], so if it doesn't exist there, make a new line in the skin.ini under the general tab with that name and the preferred numbers
BananasGoMoo

baraatje123 wrote:

Yes
Comboburst-x.wav
But I requires a line in Skin.ini
CustomComboBurstSounds: 50,100,200,300,400,500,600,700,800,900,1000,1100,1200
The numbers are at which combo it'll activate, set it to own preference (It's under [General], so if it doesn't exist there, make a new line in the skin.ini under the general tab with that name and the preferred numbers
ok, does anyone happen to have the coin sound then?
abraker

BananasGoMoo wrote:

I can record it. I still haven't restarted osu, so I am able to collect coins. The indicator is off-screen though.
BananasGoMoo

abraker wrote:

BananasGoMoo wrote:

I can record it. I still haven't restarted osu, so I am able to collect coins. The indicator is off-screen though.
that would be cool if you recorded it.
-[ Sakamoto ]-
This is actually a really good idea if executed correctly. The pay option should be optional, tho.
+support
abraker
Laurel
No.
Kui
There should be a toggle option for sure. They really were fun to collect :)
Lumy
They are fun to collect, but when you have a tons of coins, you kinda want to use them for something, and we need to find what to do with theses coins, along collecting, of course.
BananasGoMoo

abraker wrote:

Here you go. Enjoy!
http://puu.sh/gY5FP/6b0e55b26b.wav
thanks!
Oinari-sama
Use t/179069 for future discussions.
Affirmativeee
Its a April Fools joke every body loved