forum

General Football Thread (일반 축구 스레드)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vish024
Bendtner has scored for Sunderland. Miyaichi grabbed an assist for Bolton. And we're winning 2-0 at home. All of the Arsenal playing well today, it's an amazing sight.
-Athena-
Chelsea 0-0 Tottenham Hotspur
lols
Vish024
Hehe, two boring teams. I mean, whaddayaexpect?

*runs*

[EDIT]: Aaaah yes, 3-0 and what a sublime freekick by Mikel there. Well, good luck catching us Tottenham and Chelsea ;)
-maJu
orz Liverpool D: ... and Arsenal seems to be in great shape now

PS: very interesting thread... lol
bmin11
So many chances wasted
Topic Starter
KRZY
Liverpool FC, helping out teams in the relegation zone since 2012
-maJu
Liverpool is always cooperative, such a nice club..
Vish024
At Anfield as well. Makes it that much worse.
GGplay[N]
흠흠.. 진흙탕 싸움
Vish024

March on ye gooners.
bmin11

All in a single season
Vish024
Hey hey, we don't have a world class league alright. And congrats Chelsea, that was impressive. You guys are hitting some form, and that's disturbing because we play you this coming month I think.
-Athena-
Chelsea did a nice job against Aston Villa
and lol M City
SS_Kanzaki
토레슼ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
예앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
bmin11
토레스가 활약한다!!!!!!!!! 디 마테오를 차기 감독으로!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-maJu
damn... why the hell city isn't able to win anymore D:
ManU mustn't win the league!
Vish024
Ah well, every win streak must come to an end. We play Man City too next week, though I don't want UTD to win the title I still hope we thump City.

Chelsea on a roll, what a spark of form.
bmin11
Damn it Tottenham won and I thought Swansea would have atleast gave them a challenge. How stupid of me.
Vish024
Liverpool....fuck it the jokes are wearing thin. Let's not offend KRZY this time.

Naaaah, it wouldn't be me not to do so. Everyone seen the table? Toffees have slid above Liverpool, the blue half of Merseyside is now in the position to scoff in the faces of their neighbours. King Kenny must be distraught.
Vish024
And apparently we've already settled a deal with Koln for Lukas Podolski. Here he is aready in an Arsenal shirt, some sources state that he declined Man UTD to come to us. THAT is admirable, he must really love us.

-maJu
well it's a giant step or him, since he loved his club so much and I still remember how they collected money from fans just do get him back from Bayern Munich, where he failed badly. I wish he can be successul at a big club this time, otherwise Arsenals bench will always be warmed.
Topic Starter
KRZY
Two PKs, I'd be pissed if I was a Milan supporter.
Liut

KRZY wrote:

Two PKs, I'd be pissed if I was a Milan supporter.
I AM ._.
Not only they are good , but they are even lucky and favourited QQ
bmin11
Typical Barca game on Nou Camp
Leader
Too pro for humans :\
Vish024

-maJu wrote:

well it's a giant step or him, since he loved his club so much and I still remember how they collected money from fans just do get him back from Bayern Munich, where he failed badly. I wish he can be successul at a big club this time, otherwise Arsenals bench will always be warmed.
Oh he'll be bloody successful, I promise you. Under Wenger, any player can become exceptional.

And well well well Barca will a few more lousy, controversial decisions going their way. What a huuuge surprise. Wouldn't have expected this at all.

Seriously, UEFA must have already written Barca's name on the trophy by now.

[EDIT]: Hehe

Leader
lol Chelsea
bmin11
Now we just need Tottenham to lose
Vish024
I'm actually quite nervous about Man City.

[EDIT]: YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH! Arteta you beauty!

$hitty and Na$ri can shove their money up their fat backsides. As one of the banners in the stands read "you can't buy class". Damn straight.
Vish024
bmin11
This ain't true
bmin11
This can't be true
galvenize
Fucking hell, was looking around for a football thread and there you go.

Gooner all the way.
yeahyeahyeahhh
FC Bayern ♥
-maJu

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

FC Bayern ♥
orz
Leader
AC Milan here o/
Vish024

galvenize wrote:

Gooner all the way.
We have a smart one here hehe.

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

FC Bayern ♥
Bayern bandwagoners are always amongst us.

But seriously, Bayern are doing pretty good this season.
-maJu
Bayern are doing pretty good this season.
On Wednesday we will see ;)
yeahyeahyeahhh

LaVolpe024 wrote:

galvenize wrote:

Gooner all the way.
We have a smart one here hehe.

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

FC Bayern ♥
Bayern bandwagoners are always amongst us.

But seriously, Bayern are doing pretty good this season.
Lol. Not a bangwagoner, My mom and her family born and raised in Bavaria. Lots of relatives live in Munich. I was born in Nuremberg, about an hour and half outside of Munich. Uncle took me to a few games when I lived there and often when I went to visit.
E14
Real Madrid is on the pressure towards Madrid Derbi and El Clasico... after those two matches there many possibilties in the top table:
worst case scenario:
El Madrid Derbi..
1. if draw against At. Madrid and Barca won: tie on points. if RM lost, Barca leads a point.
El Clasico
1. @ Camp Nou, good luck to them.. :D :D
show more