you better stop trying lol
Remco32
http://puu.sh/2jm
IT'S OVER. THE NETHERLANDS WINS THE WORLD CUP
qlum

Remco32 wrote:

http://puu.sh/2jm
IT'S OVER. THE NETHERLANDS WINS THE WORLD CUP
Please keep in mind the octopus chose Spain this time but I have seen a pig a bird and now a cat vote for the Netherlands so there is still a small chance for them.
Topic Starter
KRZY
So we're relying on animals to find out who wins the World Cup.

How sophisticated.
Gabi
Don't underestimate the animal senses. Allthough right now only the "Oracle-Octopus" Paul is the one that counts 8-)
Beuchi
I was going back home yesterday when I saw a red car with some yellow cards pasted to it making a spanish flag on it, on the front of the car there was a draw of an octopus and a wall of text saying: PAUL IS SPANISH

I lol'd.
Torran
Spain won. Paul was right.
Roddie
Woot, Spain! 8-)
Gabi
It was inevitable. So many misses that should have been goals. And then we had the referee that was trolllololololing all the time.

Anyways, great job Spain, they really deserved it
Mismagius
Holland > Spain > Brazil.

That's all.
maal
Spain won. Lock topic.
Topic Starter
KRZY
Ahh Spain.

Congrats to Muller for winning the Golden Boot in his first WC. I hope he wins the Golden Ball as well, Sneijder and Villa don't deserve it after that shitshow in the final.

So much for my promised preview. I forgot XD

inb4 Gladi rage
Remco32
GUYS
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN HOW OFFSIDE WORKS TO ME?
second_wave
congratulations to the new world champion.

And congratulations to Holland, I have to admit I was wrong about his game, so wonderfully played the second place it is well deserved.

Congratulations to both! two amazing teams!
Noobita

Remco32 wrote:

GUYS
For example, if a spanish players wants to pass to another spanish player, the player the ball is passed to must have at least 1 player of the netherlands team before him, so he must pass a defending player and can not get the pass without having a player before him, that's an offside. This is calculated at the start of the pass and not when the player gets the ball from the pass.
I hope i didn't confuse you o_0
Natteke
GJ Spain, Holland and Germany :3
second_wave

Remco32 wrote:

GUYS
rafealfrank
i just wonder your opinion about the referee.......especially the red card..BTW,congratulation to Forlan and Muller~
nardii
FUCK

well i guess 2nd is pretty good too

seeing all the people on my trip home made me sad though :(
Remco32
You guys sure take stuff literary
Lesjuh
It was really unfair, it was as if the referee's were biased. Seriously take a look at the replays they only gave yellow cards to Holland. Spain made alot more of the same misbehaviours and didn't got the boot. I'm really disappointed how the game went, and that is not because I'm for Holland but because it's clearly unfair how the referee's treated us.

Also that goal was totally offside :[
qlum

lesjuh wrote:

It was really unfair, it was as if the referee's were biased. Seriously take a look at the replays they only gave yellow cards to Holland. Spain made alot more of the same misbehaviours and didn't got the boot. I'm really disappointed how the game went, and that is not because I'm for Holland but because it's clearly unfair how the referee's treated us.

Also that goal was totally offside :[
he was probably bribed of by Chinese gambling mafia, still judging from the match Spain clearly had the best team.
GladiOol
That ref. has something against Holland.
In 2008 during Europe Cup he gave a not-fair penalty in the last second of the match Austria - Poland for Austria.
At Poland there was a dutch coach.

At 2010 finals of Champions Leaque he was whistling all the time again like DURR DURR DERPOPPP I LIEK TO BLOW THEM WHISTLES.
Bayeren München coach, Louis van Gaal, is Dutch.
And now the ref. was durr derpp durr hurr again.

Louis van Gaal said 5 min. before match that this match will not go great because of the ref.
^ that's why this guy is best coach evah~ <#<#3<#333<3

ps. I hate Paul, I hope he'll get cooked.
Natteke
Well... Since Webb is English and English team got trolld during the cup he decided to troll back on NL (:
Gabi
The ref was crap, but he was not biased. Spain got pretty much screwed over like holland aswell.

Also for you who says the goal was offside needs to get a pair of glasses. Not ONE single player was offside, not iniesta, neither was fabregas.
Lesjuh
Yeah realized it wasn't offside after all but people around me said it was at the first kick in the direction of the goal or something. Still mad about the referee though :[
Natteke
Henkie

Go Nigel~ Go Nigel~
Eat it tard.
Powerdrone
I remember in the Portugal - Spain game when the players were milling around back to their positions and some Spanish guy all of a sudden fell over holding his head even though no one had touched him. Portugal got carded.

Germany, or at least the Netherlands, should have won.
GladiOol

This is a bit of an acting fall, but this is just pure red.
Ref. just talked to Inesta and then walked away.
I find it weird to believe that other people say, even Webb, that Holland played like beasts.
I know Nigel de Jong did the best karate kick ever and that was also red, but Puyol vs. Robben when he was hanging on to him like a mad man is ok.

I still hope Webb gets shot or something, he doesn't take the blame on him self, he just blames the players for what he does wrong.
-Xero-
Ref. wasn't good but this counts for both sides. This Kung-Fu kick was the most obvious red card I've seen in a long time and there were 2,3 other dutch fouls that could/have to deserve a red card as well. But ok, there were some situations against Holland as well but they didn't deserve to win, IMO. Of course, dutch people are bitching about ref. like every time they loose a final., but that's just normal. Germans did the same after the game against Serbia.
Take it Holland :P.