forum

[invalid] Background overlay for non-supporter

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-Tokuketo-
As a non-supporter i think it would be a good idea to use a background overlay
I Know that supporters can do it but i think that there should be some way for non-supporters too
Tons of people would like that update because supporter is a little bit expensive
drum drum
could you at least give some more details to this? I'm not sure what you're suggesting
deadbeat
i think he wants the ability to change his menu background without being a supporter
Catgirl Meg
He was on a skype call with me at the time, he had to go, he was asking for background menu's for people that arent supporters
Bara-
No
Supporyer features are supporter only
Green Platinum
Buy supporter if you want it so much or pretend to/or be a girl and get some guy to buy it for you.
Granger
You should make it so that you can spend 10k coins to get 1 month with backgrounds!
drum drum

Granger wrote:

You should make it so that you can spend 10k coins to get 1 month with backgrounds!
But that isn't supporting the game

supporter is not expensive as it's only $4. Understanding it can be a little much for a few people supporters still need something special for them
Ayako
Features for supporters, stay for supporters. If not there's no point in having "supporter" and the advantages of the supporter tags wouldn't be unique.

This is a same logic as to say, " Allow non-supporters to download 5 songs max per day via osu!direct"