forum

Do I play bad? (with video)

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm
There's a thread just for youtube videos here:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/581&start=2445. Please don't start a new thread just for the sake of showing a video.

Inb4 drum drum locks
Topic Starter
Antiforte

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

There's a thread just for youtube videos here:https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/581&start=2445. Please don't start a new thread just for the sake of showing a video.

Inb4 drum drum locks
Mmkay. I'll take note of this.
Vuelo Eluko
basically yes but your osu! journey is just beginning!
Yuudachi-kun
No background dim
Video playing
I can see 300's

What is this
bigfeh

Riince wrote:

basically yes but your osu! journey is just beginning!
Riince sounds like a true supporter
Topic Starter
Antiforte

Kheldragar wrote:

No background dim
Video playing
I can see 300's

What is this
Hey, it's not like I can't help it, there's no good recording software I can find anyways >.>
(Yeah, the best one I could find was osurecord, and it merged my skin with someone elses, hence the 300s and stuff.)
trebby
You're playing well :)
I wonder consider you above average at your rank.
-sev

Kheldragar wrote:

No background dim
Video playing
I can see 300's

What is this
osu!record bruh
Bara-

Kheldragar wrote:

No background dim
Video playing
I can see 300's

What is this
I didn't even know it was possible to play this wat
bigfeh
osu!record sounds cool, I'll go grab it
FieryLight
Not what I would necessarily call "bad" but you could definitely use some more practice in accuracy.
Barusamikosu
You're doing fine. Keep aiming for high accuracy.

InstarCerem wrote:

I'm quite good at streaming
And keep working on streams because streams are free PP in osu! 8-)
Yuudachi-kun
Streams are hard; short jumps are free pp in DT.
Barusamikosu

Kheldragar wrote:

Streams are hard; short jumps are free pp in DT.
Slowstream maps with DT are free PP too (if you're fast enough--I'm not even close :cry: ).
E m i
i had slightly worse aim at your rank :oops:
Vuelo Eluko

[ Momiji ] wrote:

i had slightly worse aim at your rank :oops:
i had slightly better aim at his rank
i mean compared to now
Xanaehla
You're actually good you need more accuracy :3
pandaBee
I have no idea how you can play with those skin elements and settings.
Fatal3ty
300 make invisible, provide background dimmer to 100%, turn off lighting and video should help it. Try it once, whether it will be better then? Maybe you're distracted too much. Try the both settings are to determine whether the noticeable change. :)

I could never play with animated background and have never managed to make any Circle. Such people exist. 8-)
incelost
@InstarCerem:
Probably, your only problem is self-esteem.
ninjastarr
Excerpt from another thread of mine:
My biggest pet peeve in osu! is when, especially on Multiplayer, the skill of a player is criticized for no apparent reason. It's becoming less common now, but sheesh pls just have fun :o
The, "just have fun" part is pretty apparent here. Are you having fun? If not, you're already doing something wrong. So start having fun. Enjoy game. Next thing you know you'll be aim spook and your name will be 5 keys in sequential order from left to right in the middle of your keyboard, like ffghjk, only a row higher.
Barusamikosu
According to OPs profile, he/she is inactive and hasn't logged on in 3 days so they probably won't see these replies anytime soon.
Andrea

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Inb4 drum drum locks
You were almost correct, but no.