forum

[duplicate] No pp gained.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Exemmar
Problem Details: No pp gained. So i missed at the end then gained 197 rank at this map, but gain 0pp. 94% FC would be worth 80pp but i missed so im sure i would't get that much just a little less... Yeah a little. You can check on my profile that in my "best permormances" it should be somewhere at the top. But apparently it's nowhere. So now im wondering the song is bugged or is it just me? Of course i will try to FC this song (especially i should get A LOT pp which i didn't get...) but it's gonna be hard for me.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20150305 (latest)
Sarcasm08
I doubt it's bugged, I think they might be having some sort of issue currently, because none of my scores have been gaining pp in the last 2 hours, even though I'm connected and my ranked score is going up.
Wingman626

Exemmar wrote:

Problem Details: No pp gained. So i missed at the end then gained 197 rank at this map, but gain 0pp. 94% FC would be worth 80pp but i missed so im sure i would't get that much just a little less...
duplicate thread

your not the only one with this issue. other people are reporting that scores (along with PP and everything else) isnt being submitted

refer to thread t/315154 for info on the issue
Topic Starter
Exemmar
Maybe you're right i just fc'ed another song worth ~70pp and again nothing came up. Also some players started complaining on #osu about pp not working so hopefully we'll all get them back eventually.
Wingman626

Exemmar wrote:

Maybe you're right
big guys are looking into it, stay tuned

Naywils
Yeah I noticed this no pp gain x.x
Topic Starter
Exemmar

wingman626 wrote:

stay tuned
Well now im going to sleep so probably when i'll wake up everything's gonna work just fine. At least i hope so.
Bara-
Already reported
See wingman's post
7ambda
Too late for anything now. Guess you'll have to replay the map if you want a good score.

Topic Starter
Exemmar
Actually they gave back pp and i gained 70+78 for them. I'm glad they(or just peppy?) work hard to fix all the stuff.
VeilStar
p/4005505
(Click it and read my post there. It's the exact same case, and you did get your pp now.)