forum

World of Tanks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hello_Bang_Bye
http://worldoftanks.com/

There's surely some WoT players here amirite?
Karuta-_old_1
I play for time to time but it gets boring for non-premium players like me, and also I really suck at this game just because I always go on the offense

my IGN is Cruel_Clock but I think I play in Asian Region though
Leguna
Hello fellow tanker, i was expecting more people from this game :D
and i'm playing in SEA server

--Yuno_Gasai--
Osu! is number one thing to do while waiting for cw.
Zuikaku
I used to play WoT I think I still have my old NA server account (which gets like 400 ping) with quite a few tier 8 tanks :D
Moved to SEA server and the communication difference is unreal :( If you tell a joke 7/10 times no one will say anything unlike NA >:(
Currently waiting for WoWS CBT invite because it's been like 2 years since they revealed that they were making the game and they couldn't drag it possibly any further :cry:
projectc1
hi, i'm playing at SEA server

not too active as before because my PC is way too old, sometimes freeze a lot, really late entering battle.
currently right now just logiin wot daily for SU-100Y (- 2 days because forgot to login :( )
(and yeah SEA players nowadays are kinda too serious for playing)
EneT
Never played this game and will never understand why ppl play it, I think my brother played it though, or one of his friends...
Leguna

EneT wrote:

Never played this game and will never understand why ppl play it, I think my brother played it though, or one of his friends...
b..but trolling tank destroyers using light tank is so much fun you know....
--Yuno_Gasai--
Or playing the FV215B 183 and one shoting people because balance.
Karuta-_old_1
I almost fell off my chair when I saw the premium purchased notification

shout out to whoever gave me premium, thanks

Poisonmellon wrote:

Moved to SEA server and the communication difference is unreal :( If you tell a joke 7/10 times no one will say anything unlike NA >:(
yeah I feel you SEA players really knows how to ruin the fun (as in casual part of the game)
Anything that doesn't seem beneficial, they either skip it or ruin it for you
I am not saying SEA is always bad but if I had to compare it to other regions, I'd say SEA region is one of the less enjoyable ones

It got so frustrating to the point I had to disable the chat all together during random battles

I rarely see jokes, but here is one that caught me
A: which Churchhill is better? I or III?
B: The Catholic Church of course
Ryzon_old
Didn't Realise This Game Was Still Around, When I Saw It Looked Okay But I Didn't Think It Would Last Long :P

Is It Still Any Good???
Gumpy
My dad used to play it idk if he still does. He tried to get me to play it.
I have no idea how it managed to run on he's computer tho.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I haven't played WoT since last October. It's very off-putting when you're always on the bad side of the infamous RNG. :c My win rate dropped from 53% to 48% within 2 months all of a sudden...

Heck I'm not even sure how I got past tier V. :lol:

I was thinking going back, though I don't think my laptop will last anymore.
--Yuno_Gasai--

Ryzon wrote:

Didn't Realise This Game Was Still Around, When I Saw It Looked Okay But I Didn't Think It Would Last Long :P

Is It Still Any Good???
You have to put alot of time into it to get anywhere and if you aren't a big tank person I would say not but if you like tanks and willing to put time into the game its alot of fun.
Sanxu_old
Played it a shitload before getting completely sick of having to either carry the entire team 100% of the time or have your winrate drop and having tio grind for an entire year to unlock a new tank. Saw no reason to keep playing it over War Thunder when your average game ends within the first two minutes with either your entire team steamrolling everyone before you get anywhere or your whole team melting in front of your eyes before you can even do anything while in WT even if your team consists of nothing but mouthbreathers you can still at least do something.
Leguna

Sanxu wrote:

Played it a shitload before getting completely sick of having to either carry the entire team 100% of the time or have your winrate drop and having tio grind for an entire year to unlock a new tank.

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I haven't played WoT since last October. It's very off-putting when you're always on the bad side of the infamous RNG. :c My win rate dropped from 53% to 48% within 2 months all of a sudden...
Yet i don't know why i still played it until now lol
tbh the only motivation to play this game now is the free premium tanks mission. otherwise i would get rage over the tomatoes running amok getting dead in the first 5 minute =_=
Karuta-_old_1

Sanxu wrote:

Saw no reason to keep playing it over War Thunder when your average game ends within the first two minutes with either your entire team steamrolling everyone before you get anywhere or your whole team melting in front of your eyes before you can even do anything while in WT even if your team consists of nothing but mouthbreathers you can still at least do something.
Maybe I'll consider playing War Thunder instead, I can't join a team in WoT just because my win rate is not higher than 50% and heck I play better than most people around my tier
projectc1
< tomato stats player, but my WR somewhat still in 53 % i dunno why

Ryzon wrote:

Is It Still Any Good???
kinda, because daily gold reward in sea lol :D
Rantai
I still play :3

Mostly just trying to grind some marks of excellence though.
Stefan
Not sure if interesting but I got some WoT invitation keys left. If anyone wants them feel free to contact me.
a1l2d3r4e5d6
I started playing again after many months of stopping. The usual die before the end of battle still happens. :p

I want to get better at this game. T_T
I guess I'll go practice more, but I don't know where to start...

Stefan wrote:

Not sure if interesting but I got some WoT invitation keys left. If anyone wants them feel free to contact me.
What do invitation keys do, if I might ask? :?
Sanxu_old

a1l2d3r4e5d6 wrote:

I started playing again after many months of stopping. The usual die before the end of battle still happens. :p

I want to get better at this game. T_T
I guess I'll go practice more, but I don't know where to start...

Stefan wrote:

What do invitation keys do, if I might ask? :?
http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveaways/ ... ew-players

Using an invite code gets ya 1,000 Gold and 7 Days of Premium, looking at some other places the amount of gold with some keys varies. Regardless of the amount, considering you already have an account, which I'm assuming has lots of shit unlocked through grinding, making a new one wouldn't be worth the benefits.

I also remember reading that the person that gives you the code gets benefits in gold if the person who used the code advances through a certain number of ranks.
PatZar
time to re-download world of tanks
guineaQ
I used to regret every second of choosing British medium tank tree as my starting line for my new account

until comet

that -12 degrees gun depression with upgraded turret is just
sexy

I miss my old CBT days where the KV-1's 155mm was so broken that you can actually win against the Tiger 1 with it

ps. does anyone still play this game in this community lol
a1l2d3r4e5d6

guineaQ wrote:

I used to regret every second of choosing British medium tank tree as my starting line for my new account

until comet

that -12 degrees gun depression with upgraded turret is just
sexy

I miss my old CBT days where the KV-1's 155mm was so broken that you can actually win against the Tiger 1 with it

ps. does anyone still play this game in this community lol
Oh man. I was on tier 3 down that line before stopping.

I'd play, but my 1.7ghz single core cpu laptop began suffering as newer updates came in. It used to run at a 'playable' 20fps, now it's struggling to keep at 10fps.
--Yuno_Gasai--

PatZar wrote:

time to re-download world of tanks
Why eould you do that to yourself
smoczyy
Is this still active? lol

Welp, I do play too.

Maybe not so good, but i have account for 7 years. Find me in game: Smok077