Hello pandorawindy and alacat!
- 01:48:007 - Redundant green point.
- 00:00:674 (2,3) - I personally dislike how the short slider overlaps the long one like that. It looks like in the old maps to me. Try maybe this?
- 00:26:341 (1) - My personal preferences but the slider looks ugly to me. I would try this though:
- 00:30:007 to 00:32:007 - 00:38:007 to 00:40:007 - Those sections have set another sampleset. If this is intended then your other difficulties would need that kind of section to get the consistency through the mapset.
- 01:31:674 (3) - I think the distance between both sliders is 1.20x to get the consistency.
- 00:40:507 (2) - I would add a single circle on 00:40:507 . The transition between 00:40:507 (2,3) feels too sudden and hard. Something simple could fit, so a circle. There's also 00:48:507 (2) to consider.
- 01:31:007 (3,1) - I think a spacing of 2.0x is needed between them to avoid confusion about the rhythm.
Overall everything looks great to me! Poke me for a recheck. I do lots of rechecks before taking to the next step.