Thanks for your mod and star , suggestions r useful
Haruto_Aizawa wrote:Hello from my modding queue
Sorry if im late, my connection is slow :<
I dont found too much here
so i just give you a suggestion then :>
- 00:09:007 (3,1) - These Sliders are a bit touching, maybe move them a bit I cant see any hides , maybe your skin is a little bigger than default.
- 00:12:674 (2,3) - fix blanket please fixed
- 00:33:675 (4) - make this curved please? unnecessary for me
- 00:38:007 (1,2) - fix blanket please fixed
- 01:04:007 (1,2) - ^ fixed
- 01:05:674 - add note here please? I would add note here in my normal diff.
- 01:17:007 (3,1) - Fix Blanket fixed
- 01:22:007 (1,2) - blanket this would be better unnecessary for me
EDIT : Please Use AR5 or 4, it's really hard when you play with HR also, use CS 3, PLEASE for the sake of beginners Accept 1st suggestion but i have no plan to change CS unless this is unrankable since this inconsistent CS.
- 00:02:007 (1,2) - looks ugly, move (2) to x112,y148 would be better imo hmm..not ugly for me..
- 00:15:341 (1) - Ugly Slider, try this http://puu.sh/hlDGy/f7a2a24377.jpg
- 00:16:674 (6) - Then you can blanket this with ^ slider is okay for me , and i have much blanket in other parts , so more verifies in this diff .
- 00:24:341 (2) - 1/2 fits better imo you know , Rhythm of this part is similar to kiai s . so This done could distinguish them .
- 00:24:674 - then add 1/2 slider here
- 00:30:007 (1,2) - These Kinda Confusing, transform these into 1/2 sliders would be better imo I didnt miss notes here and too many 1/2 ll increase the star rating to be one hard web icon.
- 00:32:341 (2) - 1/2 fits better
- 00:38:007 (1,2) - Same as 00:30:007 (1,2) -
- 00:46:007 (1,2) - ^
- 01:36:007 (1,2) - ^
I dont found too much Issues in this Difficulty, Really Nice Mapset, just need a BN look at this mapset :3
EDIT: Please just use AR7 or AR6, ar8 is too fast when you play it with HR, HP Drain should be 4 and OD should be 5
- 01:31:007 (3) - Please the slider looks ugly, you might wanna try this http://puu.sh/hlE6p/141f7179fc.jpg i found my shape is acceptable :-p
OMG really nice mapset, i just wanna cry look at this mapset ;w; nice SB and nice rhythm placing, that really motivate me to map better ;w;
here's my star
and sorry if my mod was'nt helpfull :<
DahplA wrote:Hi, DahplA here posting from Jloughman14's and DahplA's Modding team. This is a response in regards to this request. Please be sure to vote here on how helpful our mod was.General
- I think you need to add audio lead in time. I'm not sure on the specifications, but I believe is was 2000ms. okay.
- The storyboard is amazing. I can only think of a few other storyboards that come close to this. Stunning effort.
- 00:06:007 (1) - You're a god...holy...
- 00:45:674 (6) - Make symmetrical to 00:45:007 (4) - (as in, fix it so they both face the exact same angle)
- 01:27:007 (5,6,7) - This part feels odd. All the same shape, yet different spacing. I'd recommend changing up this part
- 00:00:008 (1) - Fix blanket all blanket misplaces have been fixed
- 00:01:007 (3) - ^
- 00:02:674 (2) - Fix stack okay
- 00:04:007 (1) - Fix blanket
- 00:06:007 (1) - ^
- 00:42:341 (1) - Fix stack
- 00:43:674 (2) - Ctrl+G for better flow? it is unnecessary for me to change..
- 01:25:674 (1) - Fix stack
- 01:41:007 (4) - Maybe change this from 2/1 to a 1/1 with repeat? hmm..i followed other instruments instead of which you hear.
plz rank soon thank you .. and i had never seen so many stars in my map.. holy god..
mod has been done .. Thanks for your another cat .. that s amazing
alacat wrote:Sorry for the delay , complete my diff : http://puu.sh/hw24L/e5f3fdca19.zip
Then, Additional Modding ~
- Please remove some unused picture files.
- Consider adding "DanceDanceRevolution ddr" to Tags.
You can check wiki https://remywiki.com/AC_DDR_2013
谢谢星星，best of 2015 可能性不太大吧
feverset wrote:做的真的很赞，不管是难度还是SB都非常好，真的希望能早点RANK，我觉得这有可能上Best of 2015
- Found unused .wav files:
- normal-sliderslide.wav 修改过音效忘记删除了 多谢提醒 :0
- 00:19:007 (2,3,4) - 建议用三个滑条，感觉有点漏鼓点，和00:29:007 (1,2,3) - 是不一样的 好的
- 01:12:674 (3,4,5) - Because you've placed some 1/3 sliders before that, so this spacing will be confusing because it looks like there is an 1/3 between 3 and 4, so I suggest stack 4 to 5's head.
- 00:34:007 (8) - NC here and delete NC at 00:34:341 (1) - like you did at 00:26:007 (1) -
- 01:50:007 (1) - idk why use 50% volume here, it should be a heated part in the song. 01:52:007 (1) - and I can hardly hear this 40% volume soft-finish here.
imo.. alacat has his own thought to map, variety of patterns r more playable.
Awesome map and storyboard, 想射星结果发现因为自己懒比没星可射了
Autumn wrote:great storyboard
[Teichan] wrote:[alacat's Another]
- 01:12:674 (3,4,5) - Because you've placed some 1/3 sliders before that, so this spacing will be confusing because it looks like there is an 1/3 between 3 and 4, so I suggest stack 4 to 5's head. fixed this part, I made 1/3 rhythm at this part again.
- 00:34:007 (8) - NC here and delete NC at 00:34:341 (1) - like you did at 00:26:007 (1) - fixed~
- 01:50:007 (1) - idk why use 50% volume here, it should be a heated part in the song. 01:52:007 (1) - and I can hardly hear this 40% volume soft-finish here. turned up volumes!
Thank you for checking, guys~
Kagamine Ren wrote:
- 01:32:007 (1) - Finish here fits more imo. added my diff.
- 00:38:841 (3) - consider to delete this note? Because it seems that you follow the piano because there is no note at00:37:841 - , so for consistency i suggest to delete this. I feel it's empty if it's removed from here. and I took background sound at here!
Kagamine Ren wrote:
- 01:32:007 (1) - Finish here fits more imo. 我的diffs里,该时间点是开头，所以finish对我来说有点别扭。
- 00:40:507 - 1/6，改成1/6折返吧，参照alacat的diff。 好的
- 00:48:507 - ^ 不只是这里，00:24:507 (2,3) - 00:32:507 (2,3) - 也做了改变，移除了之前的三连.
- 00:01:007 (3,2) - nazi，叠好 fixed
- 00:38:841 (3) - consider to delete this note? Because it seems that you follow the piano because there is no note at00:37:841 - , so for consistency i suggest to delete this.
- 00:06:007 (1) - 没必要NC 好的
- 00:30:007 (1,2) - 这个安全起见不要用这么多次折返，换成1/2折返+1/2滑条或者别的什么。
- 00:38:007 (1,2) - ^
- 00:46:007 (1,2) - ^
- 00:54:007 (1,2) - ^
- 01:36:007 (1,2) - ^抱歉让你改这么多，但是最近查低难度查的很紧，这个是很敏感的东西，有些图因为这种东西被dq。 全部都改了。
- 01:38:674 - 滑条为什么不停在这里，想不出什么理由。Uh..主要是01:38:507 - 有鼓声不宜漏掉，根据之前rank图的经验，滑条对新手来讲很友好.. 应该不是大问题。
forum pm. 感谢check，辛苦了 (:
Priti wrote:I'm sorry, I have to bubble this for incorrect snapping.
Bold = Must fix
- The overall colorhaxing is pretty messed up, please reset it on all diffs and do it again, changing NCs on a colorhaxed map can cause issues, so reviewing it near the end of the ranking process is recommended. Uh..I wanna keep mine if this is not a big issue to rank.
- 00:15:549 - Not critical, but there's no actual sound on this tick.
- 00:23:341 (5,6) - This is really strange, There are 1/2 drums with 1/6 drums and 1/3 melody, This is like, What????
- 00:34:674 (4) - There's no reason for this to be 3/4, It's an obvious 1/2 rhythm. yeah, i agree with you on this point
- 00:25:007 (1,2,3,4) - 00:33:007 (1,2,3,4) - 00:45:007 (1,2,3) - 00:53:007 (1,2,3) - These antijumps are a pain to read and play, even if it was an Insane, please use higher spacing. okay, i used two sliders instead of before, in kiai , i have been increased their spacing.
- 00:59:341 - Wrong snap, drums are 1/2 but melody is 1/3, meaning there's nothing on the blue tick. okay fixed
- 01:03:341 - ^fixed
- 01:07:341 - ^fixed
- 01:13:675 (3) - This is 1/2, There's no melody of 1/3 here. fixed
- 01:38:007 (1,1,1,1) - SV Changes are a bit of a taboo for Hard diffs, I'm not saying you should change this but please be aware that this might be an issue. patterns have been changed.
Standard and Beginner are seemingly fine, but their NCing feels a bit random at points, please try to rearrange them to fit the song better instead of being strange. okay , i checked and fixed some.
I already talked to Kagamine Ren, He/She will take it on from now and will rebubble, Don't call me back for a recheck.
Kagamine Ren wrote:well
00:40:507 (2,3) - 这个不适合放在hard里，完全重叠很难打，建议都改成错开的那种。 好的 改了00:48:507 (2,3) -
Thank you Priti
Priti wrote:alacat's Another
- 00:15:549 - Not critical, but there's no actual sound on this tick. Great, fixed.
- 00:23:341 (5,6) - This is really strange, There are 1/2 drums with 1/6 drums and 1/3 melody, This is like, What???? I took the drum sound from here 00:23:341 - , 00:23:424 -
- 00:34:674 (4) - There's no reason for this to be 3/4, It's an obvious 1/2 rhythm. I prefer to use 1/2 rhythm here : p