new elite storyboarder incoming
00:06:174 (1,1) - 如果是normal的话，这个就不行了 以前没注意过这个问题，头尾颠倒了一下。
01:50:007 (1,2,3,4) - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3003370，这样也是可以做到Aimod distance检查不出来的 这个感觉还好吧，重叠有点不太美观。
01:04:007 (1) - 调整一下 ok
01:12:007 (1) - 这么大的圆就不好看啦，正好可以做一个❤，https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3003361 有点太挤了，不太好看，hyper里倒是觉得这点子不错。
If you want to mute the sound of spinner, just use 44k file as "spinnerbonus.wav", "spinnerspin.wav" 感觉留15%的声音转起来，不会觉得像是在转空气 :/
800*600 resolution Storyboard couldn't have good visual effects in widescreen since there has two black areas both sides. so sometimes we couldn't get good effects to watch one widescreen sb via 800*600 resolution either..
ExUsagi wrote:*w* it's really awesome to see another superb storyboard..
hope this mapset get ranked soon.. (too bad i cant check standard mapset ;w;)
and if its possible, you might want to move the the title screen on 00:20:007 - & 01:54:292 - https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3033848 & https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/3033851 because some sprites cropped on 4:3 screen resolution..
Kagamine Ren wrote:M4M
- 00:19:007 (2) - 这里这个三连的音不建议漏掉吧，后面类似的地方都是三连 这个..我感觉还好，容我日后再想一下
- 01:02:007 (1,2,3) - 看你排版非常工整感觉不太会喜欢这种overlap吧，建议分开点 还好吧，因为sv这段比较低。
- 01:38:007 (1,1,1) - ^
- 01:14:174 (1,1) - 这种难度，这种bpm转盘后面空4拍才行，建议问问别人。索性删掉..
- 01:46:007 (1,1) - ^
- 01:14:174 (1,1) - 同理，standard 空两拍
- 01:46:007 (1,1) - ^
Thanks for your mod and star , suggestions r useful
Haruto_Aizawa wrote:Hello from my modding queue
Sorry if im late, my connection is slow :<
I dont found too much here
so i just give you a suggestion then :>
- 00:09:007 (3,1) - These Sliders are a bit touching, maybe move them a bit I cant see any hides , maybe your skin is a little bigger than default.
- 00:12:674 (2,3) - fix blanket please fixed
- 00:33:675 (4) - make this curved please? unnecessary for me
- 00:38:007 (1,2) - fix blanket please fixed
- 01:04:007 (1,2) - ^ fixed
- 01:05:674 - add note here please? I would add note here in my normal diff.
- 01:17:007 (3,1) - Fix Blanket fixed
- 01:22:007 (1,2) - blanket this would be better unnecessary for me
EDIT : Please Use AR5 or 4, it's really hard when you play with HR also, use CS 3, PLEASE for the sake of beginners Accept 1st suggestion but i have no plan to change CS unless this is unrankable since this inconsistent CS.
- 00:02:007 (1,2) - looks ugly, move (2) to x112,y148 would be better imo hmm..not ugly for me..
- 00:15:341 (1) - Ugly Slider, try this http://puu.sh/hlDGy/f7a2a24377.jpg
- 00:16:674 (6) - Then you can blanket this with ^ slider is okay for me , and i have much blanket in other parts , so more verifies in this diff .
- 00:24:341 (2) - 1/2 fits better imo you know , Rhythm of this part is similar to kiai s . so This done could distinguish them .
- 00:24:674 - then add 1/2 slider here
- 00:30:007 (1,2) - These Kinda Confusing, transform these into 1/2 sliders would be better imo I didnt miss notes here and too many 1/2 ll increase the star rating to be one hard web icon.
- 00:32:341 (2) - 1/2 fits better
- 00:38:007 (1,2) - Same as 00:30:007 (1,2) -
- 00:46:007 (1,2) - ^
- 01:36:007 (1,2) - ^
I dont found too much Issues in this Difficulty, Really Nice Mapset, just need a BN look at this mapset :3
EDIT: Please just use AR7 or AR6, ar8 is too fast when you play it with HR, HP Drain should be 4 and OD should be 5
- 01:31:007 (3) - Please the slider looks ugly, you might wanna try this http://puu.sh/hlE6p/141f7179fc.jpg i found my shape is acceptable :-p
OMG really nice mapset, i just wanna cry look at this mapset ;w; nice SB and nice rhythm placing, that really motivate me to map better ;w;
here's my star
and sorry if my mod was'nt helpfull :<
DahplA wrote:Hi, DahplA here posting from Jloughman14's and DahplA's Modding team. This is a response in regards to this request. Please be sure to vote here on how helpful our mod was.General
- I think you need to add audio lead in time. I'm not sure on the specifications, but I believe is was 2000ms. okay.
- The storyboard is amazing. I can only think of a few other storyboards that come close to this. Stunning effort.
- 00:06:007 (1) - You're a god...holy...
- 00:45:674 (6) - Make symmetrical to 00:45:007 (4) - (as in, fix it so they both face the exact same angle)
- 01:27:007 (5,6,7) - This part feels odd. All the same shape, yet different spacing. I'd recommend changing up this part
- 00:00:008 (1) - Fix blanket all blanket misplaces have been fixed
- 00:01:007 (3) - ^
- 00:02:674 (2) - Fix stack okay
- 00:04:007 (1) - Fix blanket
- 00:06:007 (1) - ^
- 00:42:341 (1) - Fix stack
- 00:43:674 (2) - Ctrl+G for better flow? it is unnecessary for me to change..
- 01:25:674 (1) - Fix stack
- 01:41:007 (4) - Maybe change this from 2/1 to a 1/1 with repeat? hmm..i followed other instruments instead of which you hear.
plz rank soon thank you .. and i had never seen so many stars in my map.. holy god..
mod has been done .. Thanks for your another cat .. that s amazing
alacat wrote:Sorry for the delay , complete my diff : http://puu.sh/hw24L/e5f3fdca19.zip
Then, Additional Modding ~
- Please remove some unused picture files.
- Consider adding "DanceDanceRevolution ddr" to Tags.
You can check wiki https://remywiki.com/AC_DDR_2013
谢谢星星，best of 2015 可能性不太大吧
feverset wrote:做的真的很赞，不管是难度还是SB都非常好，真的希望能早点RANK，我觉得这有可能上Best of 2015
- Found unused .wav files:
- normal-sliderslide.wav 修改过音效忘记删除了 多谢提醒 :0
- 00:19:007 (2,3,4) - 建议用三个滑条，感觉有点漏鼓点，和00:29:007 (1,2,3) - 是不一样的 好的
- 01:12:674 (3,4,5) - Because you've placed some 1/3 sliders before that, so this spacing will be confusing because it looks like there is an 1/3 between 3 and 4, so I suggest stack 4 to 5's head.
- 00:34:007 (8) - NC here and delete NC at 00:34:341 (1) - like you did at 00:26:007 (1) -
- 01:50:007 (1) - idk why use 50% volume here, it should be a heated part in the song. 01:52:007 (1) - and I can hardly hear this 40% volume soft-finish here.
imo.. alacat has his own thought to map, variety of patterns r more playable.
Awesome map and storyboard, 想射星结果发现因为自己懒比没星可射了
Autumn wrote:great storyboard
[Teichan] wrote:[alacat's Another]
- 01:12:674 (3,4,5) - Because you've placed some 1/3 sliders before that, so this spacing will be confusing because it looks like there is an 1/3 between 3 and 4, so I suggest stack 4 to 5's head. fixed this part, I made 1/3 rhythm at this part again.
- 00:34:007 (8) - NC here and delete NC at 00:34:341 (1) - like you did at 00:26:007 (1) - fixed~
- 01:50:007 (1) - idk why use 50% volume here, it should be a heated part in the song. 01:52:007 (1) - and I can hardly hear this 40% volume soft-finish here. turned up volumes!
Thank you for checking, guys~
Kagamine Ren wrote:
- 01:32:007 (1) - Finish here fits more imo. added my diff.
- 00:38:841 (3) - consider to delete this note? Because it seems that you follow the piano because there is no note at00:37:841 - , so for consistency i suggest to delete this. I feel it's empty if it's removed from here. and I took background sound at here!