forum

Reol - Asymmetry

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Fookiz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on יום שישי 17 אפריל 2015 at 21:07:25

Artist: Reol
Title: Asymmetry
Tags: electronic gigap giga-p japanese
BPM: 184
Filesize: 10455kb
Play Time: 04:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Extra (5.49 stars, 1124 notes)
Download: Reol - Asymmetry
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
mp3 and offset stolen from eXceed's map
some hitsounds added :3
Fys
01:00:553 (1,1,1,1) - The increased speed on these sliders makes them feel out of place. I'm not catching anything in the song that indicates these should be sped up. The rest of the map is at more or less the same pace, and then these sliders are sped up in the middle of the map.

The only other thing that stands out to me so far is the shape of some of the sliders:
00:51:260 (1,1,1) - The first time I played through these felt really weird to me. The way they are set combined with the shape felt very awkward to play. The more I play the less weird they feel though. (not just this set, the others ones like it also)

Great map overall, I'll keep playing it and let you know if I catch anything else :) ..
Topic Starter
Fookiz

Fyss wrote:

01:00:553 (1,1,1,1) - The increased speed on these sliders makes them feel out of place. I'm not catching anything in the song that indicates these should be sped up. The rest of the map is at more or less the same pace, and then these sliders are sped up in the middle of the map. there is a diffrent sound being played there, they were also indicated by the NCs and the hitsounds so..

The only other thing that stands out to me so far is the shape of some of the sliders:
00:51:260 (1,1,1) - The first time I played through these felt really weird to me. The way they are set combined with the shape felt very awkward to play. The more I play the less weird they feel though. (not just this set, the others ones like it also) might change them later

Great map overall, I'll keep playing it and let you know if I catch anything else :) .. ty :D
btw this isnt done yet so dont mod it >.>
Fys
whoops
Udu_o6Numy
Artist: Reol
Title: Asymmetry
BPM: 184
Nice song :idea:
Master
Awesome map,
I really enjoyed it.
Got full combo 99.76% all seemed really well made!
PLEASE RANK!
Vertify
Why is this in the graveyard?!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.