Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Kyonko Hizara

[Superstar] wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4031234/ missing but everything else is okay
Fixed yours and xxdeathx's
Green Platinum
Ninja Slayer: Just Trigger having fun I guess, similar to Inferno Cop. The fact that this is getting 26 episodes is somewhat worrisome as it will definitely overstay it's welcome.
Rio-
Another late list...

Gintama (2015) - nothing else to say about this one, if you love the previous Gintama then you'll love this one too.

Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu - idk about this one, because It's a spin-off so I don't really looking forward to this (The comedy is good though). Also Tomokazu Sugita as Kyon is still the best (I might mark this red if Kyon wasn't voiced by Tomokazu-san).

Plastic Memories - It's good and the Graphic wasn't so bad either. Also "A bowl of cutted onion served" in the End of the Episode.

Yamada-kun to 7 Nin no Majo - I haven't read the manga yet, but this show makes me want to read the manga so much. Probably gonna start reading the manga as soon as possible.

more to come (i think)...
[Superstar]_old
Grisaia no Rakuen: Continues where it left in the special. As always, exciting story paired with a nice animation, interesting characters and, not to forget, good music are what makes this an enjoyable experience. After Kajitsu and Meikyuu I have high expectations though. For now there is nothing I can complain about.
Green Platinum
Grisaia no Rakuen: Better than the OVA/Special, funny that Yuuji has more personality and is a more interesting character as a child. Fairly decent episode.
xxdeathx
Grisaia no Rakuen: Most of his shit is over (hopefully...)
lemonguy
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: Somehow I was like the last person in my college friend group to start watching this and that makes me upset because after four episodes, I really like it and I have high expectations for it. Hestia best girl
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works S2:: All I'm gonna say is that I hate having to wait every week until the next episode comes out.
Nisekoi: Will Raku ever notice Chitoge?
Green Platinum

Gekido- wrote:

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka: Somehow I was like the last person in my college friend group to start watching this and that makes me upset because after four episodes, I really like it and I have high expectations for it. Hestia best girl
Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works S2:: All I'm gonna say is that I hate having to wait every week until the next episode comes out.
What did Hestia even do?
FlyingNeko

Green Platinum wrote:

Gekido- wrote:

What did Hestia even do?
Must be the twintails.
Green Platinum

FlyingNeko wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

What did Hestia even do?
Must be the twintails.
What low standards people have.
FlyingNeko

Green Platinum wrote:

FlyingNeko wrote:

Must be the twintails.
What low standards people have.
C'mon, everybody loves twintails
[ yogurt ]

FlyingNeko wrote:

Twintails a shit. Ponytails is where it's at. Also following shows changing to red.

Owari no Seraph
Houkago no Pleiades
Etotama
Denpa Kyoushi
Gunslinger Stratos
Green Platinum
Twintails are overdone
FlyingNeko
I respect your opinions but I believe that bob cuts are the best.
Green Platinum
You can usually tell a character is awesome if they have a side ponytail.

< and Nanoha for example.

Doesn't fix Flandre and Kaga though, since anything multiplied by zero is still zero.
lemonguy

FlyingNeko wrote:

Twintails are best
Green Platinum

Gekido- wrote:

FlyingNeko wrote:

Twintails are best
Considering you chose her in the marry an anime character thread you should be able to explain why Hestia is a good character.
lemonguy

Green Platinum wrote:

Considering you chose her in the marry an anime character thread you should be able to explain why Hestia is a good character.
No I didn't? You obviously didn't check the thread lol.
Green Platinum
Misread, still don't know why Hestia is remotely popular tho
EneT

Green Platinum wrote:

You can usually tell a character is awesome if they have a side ponytail.

< and Nanoha for example.

Doesn't fix Flandre and Kaga though, since anything multiplied by zero is still zero.
I didn't even notice Flandre had a side ponytail, but yes, agreed. I always lean towards characters with side ponytails