forum

Cytus Skin

posted
Total Posts
show more
otoed1
Looks awesome, I'd like to see a taiko skin too if possible. And HD. I think i'm going to be making this my primary skin for now though.
PiXL
Would be nice if you included the PERFECT GOOD BAD MISS! from cytus as the 300 200 100 X replacements in the extras folder. also in the extras it would be nice to have the cytus "Clicky" hitsound to replace the others
Topic Starter
EXSGT

PiXL wrote:

Would be nice if you included the PERFECT GOOD BAD MISS! from cytus as the 300 200 100 X replacements in the extras folder. also in the extras it would be nice to have the cytus "Clicky" hitsound to replace the others
That might be rather hard to acquire, however it is doable, i'll give a look into it.

otoed1 wrote:

Looks awesome, I'd like to see a taiko skin too if possible. And HD. I think i'm going to be making this my primary skin for now though.
I might think about making a taiko variation of the skin, although i might also think about adapting it to HD, however only after everything can be officialy considered complete, since, who knows i might even do for mania at some point, although i doubt that would go too much into the "Cytus" related theme... although the Hold sliders on cytus can be a good idea for those...

And thanks for the feedback of everyone, i really appreciate it!
XinCrin
What about to name it Cytosu! Skin ?
Yuju
for gameplay, its a little bit confusing but other then that its SO DANG BEAUTIFUL
nat2011
plz make some more modes for this skin
Prism Waterfall
I liked the skin, but it certainly would be better to add some numbers (default *) as playing with hidden is a bit complicated, greetings.
:D
Topic Starter
EXSGT

Prism Waterfall wrote:

I liked the skin, but it certainly would be better to add some numbers (default *) as playing with hidden is a bit complicated, greetings.
:D
The numbers already exist inside the skin, they are inside the "Extra" folder.

For overlaying numbers above hitcircles however is a bit more complicated, say, editing the skin.ini, changing some default and hitcircle overlays.

nat2011 wrote:

plz make some more modes for this skin
Later on i might think about adding other gamemode related skin files, however i'm leaving this skin as is for a little bit, as i'm working on some personal skins myself, so don't expect anything major anytime soon, but don't think i won't update it either :D
nat2011
what about mania and taiko mode
AirOneBlack

nat2011 wrote:

what about mania and taiko mode
I agree, mania and taiko please!
nat2011
what about taiko and mania modes
hanami8642
How do you get the numbers on top of the hit circles? (Sorry if im bothering you)
Shigaraki
I luv you <3
Devil Raidou
Add a custom hits where "100" would "good" and "50" would be "bad"
Devil Raidou
The ranking panel only supports widescreen
- Nibiru -

EXSGT wrote:

Kind of curious since the ranking panel i did make myself with a background that is directly refered from Cytus's and also the graph being from Cytus itself... so i'm unsure myself of what it is

-EDIT-

And for reference checks
brisasher

EXSGT wrote:

Hello everyone, this is quite literaly my first forum post, not sure if it will be my last, since i'm not too much of a forum-person.
But regardless, i played this game called "Cytus" some days ago, and i liked it so much that i decided to make a skin about it.

Now i can't call this my very first skin, since i've modified countless other skins(200+skins on skins folder a.k.a skin hunter :3).

This skin contains absolutely no mixed skin elements as i've separated the original testing one to a clean one without a single mix to be found. Including the cursor, the cursor was an element in the assets as is found as an "Effect" or so i think it may be called that.

Any criticism is welcome,

Best regards EXSGT

TL;DR : A skin made to be similiar or almost identical to the game "Cytus".

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkXLTMfs-U(Out of date, need to get some recording up soon)

Alright got a bit of time to take screenshots
Standard
Mod Select:

Ranks :

Ranking Panel :

Gameplay :

Spinner :
And that should suffice.
Alright everyone so far i'd call the skin complete i could try to skin for other gamemodes, but only if asked for it.

Catch The Beat
Fruits :

Spinner Fruits(Banana) :

Fruit Ranking :

DL Links : (Latest)
.OSK : http://puu.sh/gXFfT/0627c5eb9b.osk
.RAR : http://puu.sh/gXFmZ/3cb7e8cb11.rar

PS: The skin comes with a "Extra" folder containing cursors with different colors (Red, Green and Blue) it also comes with an editable scorebar where you can put your own portrait if you don't like the glaceon on the original one.
It also contains numbers for the notes incase you prefer to have numbers instead of the notes alone.

Have fun!

thank you! i love it <3 :)
RowanSkye
Nobody noticed the Glaceon up up in the life bar.

Can I change that? Or it's actually just there?

PS: My first forum post
Topic Starter
EXSGT

RowanEx wrote:

Nobody noticed the Glaceon up up in the life bar.

Can I change that? Or it's actually just there?

PS: My first forum post
Go into C:\Program Files\osu!\Skins\-[CYTUS]- Personal\Extra\Personalization Scorebar\ and copy scorebar-bg.png and scorebar-colour.png into the skin folder (C:\Program Files\osu!\Skins\-[CYTUS]- Personal\) to remove the glaceon from the scorebar, to edit the image where the glaceon was, edit scorebar-bg.png.

Have fun.
frozz
look good
frozz
look good
SilverStar555
Sorry to bring this topic back to life, but the puush link posted no longer works and I would like to use this skin. Does anyone still have the skin / a working download link?

Edit: Today I learned that sometimes Firefox doesn't work with puush links. Interesting. Thx BlueCord for help~
Bluecord6411

SilverStar555 wrote:

Sorry to bring this topic back to life, but the puush link posted no longer works and I would like to use this skin. Does anyone still have the skin / a working download link?
drag the link to the top of your browser to open a new tab, and now you got your cool new skin

(also its rlly cool to see silverstar555 in a post and actually helping them!)
ArcTau
hi
apoes
Sorry for bringing this post back to life, just wondering, why aren't the hitcircles showing for me?