Persona 5 Skin (STD) HD/SD 10-05-2015

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki

nat2011 wrote:

hope to see other modes like taiko mania and ctb soon
sorry but i didn't planning to skinning any gameplay because lag on idea but i will try to make it ASAP

pantsusenpai wrote:

This is a awesome skin but my only problem might be the cursor.
It sometimes gets lost on maps because it is hard to see with it being so small
and the same color as the circles and sliders. so perhaps a big cursor would be nice.
though this is just a personal problem of mine. otherwise everything else is fine ~
well it's just my standard cursor don't worry i'll gonna change it later but before it anyone can help me please :( i need a help for making the cursor i didn't have any stock cursor will fit on this theme
RagingEgg
so cool *-* i used ur skin for 2 weeks already xD keep up the good work! :D
Natsu Senpai_old
I don't know why but I can't download it. It sends me to some different page that's like a visit to an Aquarium site and said that the page doesn't exist. I need help! Please!

I love Persona! I want this skin! Please help, someone!
Satsiow
Why I can't download....Can you fix it?
GAMI
can't DL it ;w;
Hopeful Bagels
I would really love to have this skin but I can't download it. It brings me to different sites saying, "This page does not exist," or something like that. Please fix this! I want this skin very badly!
Artesxtboy
:D
Zel
download link pls
Arakagi
download link please?
Topic Starter
-makoto yuki
The server of download link is down for now please be patient until is fixed maybe in the future it will be deleted by server owner so i can't guarantee 100% if the skin can be downloadable soon cause i don't have the file... huh who want to download this skin anyway, well i will bring this skin life "IF" 100 people wanna it back and i will re-doing all the element by my self with the update kidding :D no need 100 i will fix this ASAP
Hopeful Bagels

-makoto yuki wrote:

The server of download link is down for now please be patient until is fixed maybe in the future it will be deleted by server owner so i can't guarantee 100% if the skin can be downloadable soon cause i don't have the file... huh who want to download this skin anyway, well i will bring this skin life "IF" 100 people wanna it back and i will re-doing all the element by my self with the update kidding :D no need 100 i will fix this ASAP
Oh my gosh, thank you! I'll be waiting! Obviously, there's no rush! I like the skin as it is! I'm really grateful you're making a new link! Thank you very much! I am so happy! I'm sorry, I just really want this skin!!!

Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!
Play Toy
Looks like an awesome skin : cc

Just need the link bro, please fix xD
Blehmeh
Awesome skin! Hopefully download link will be fixed soon ;-;
Communisticism
The download link doesn't work.

What.
Hiutsuri
For the first time in quite awhile I am really impressed! This looks great. I'll give it a shot.

Darn, first skin I'd have downloaded instead of made in over a year. Still, looks good.
KiruShinigami
Please fix the download link, I really like the score-bar there
Zel
10 bucks to whoever gets a working link to it
_Indeketsu

Zel wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7clv171tyod7x ... 5.osk?dl=0 :)
Hopeful Bagels

tonystarks2 wrote:

Zel wrote:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7clv171tyod7x ... 5.osk?dl=0 :)

...You're awesome, dude! *High fives* Thank you so much! It works perfectly! This is a good link!!! Thanks.

You have just created a new social link! SOCIAL LINKS!!!
Hopeful Bagels
If anybody is wanting to know about the few adjustments I made with this skin, I have a download link and a video now! Yes, I got permission from -makoto yuki. So don't worry. I didn't screw with the skin itself, but I just added sound effects and combo bursts...that's all. The video will show my work, but, this skin is, obviously, not mine. I just wanted to help.

Le Video:

Le Download Link:

Dropbox!

I hope you all like it! Thank you -makoto yuki for letting me help out with the skin! I tried my best and I know this ain't much, but again, thank you! I love this skin!
NyongeGaming
The Screenshot is so OP

Kotori Habanae!!!! XD
taikiX5
I love this skin!
calamitynocture
holY MOLY i really like this skin
i cant wait for persona 5 it looks really cool haha
jennya10110
the link is broken
Hopeful Bagels

jennya10110 wrote:

the link is broken
You should look through the comments. I gave a link to the skin and so did someone else.
LunGreenStar
download link does not work for me :(
NandoZx
Download this soundeffect : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5oHtD ... J3NGs/view
Rename it as "sectionpass" and put it inside the skin folder
Enjoy a critical pass! :D