forum

How to advanced search beat maps on this website?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mansnicks
Hey there, I have a quick question.
Is it possible for me to search for ranked beatmaps on this website that are star difficulty 3 and approach rate 9 ?

I am well aware of this added feature to osu:
t/123169

I know that I can search in osu for AR=9 and it will displey all the maps that are with approach rate 9.
But it seems that I can't do the same here on this website when searching for beatmaps. Is that so?

I simply want to practice on higher approach rate beatmaps that are easier difficulty, to get used to AR=9. But so far it seems that my only option is to download tons of beatmap packs and then search in Osu client for AR=9 and hope there will be some easier beatmaps.

Thanks in advance ;)
Cheers
bigfeh
yeah, you can't do that on the website

just download a bunch of map packs and filter them as you want, though a 3 star ar9 is not something I believe exists
Lanturn
We can't do it on the website yet :(

There is a Feature Request for it though. Go help support it :)

t/175892
bigfeh

Lanturn wrote:

We can't do it on the website yet :(

There is a Feature Request for it though. Go help support it :)

t/175892
he's not a supporter, how would he star a feature request
ZenithPhantasm
He can send peppy an angry email
7ambda
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/424591?m=0

Mao's insane difficulty is AR 9 in the three star range, though you probably won't pass it based on your top ranks.
FieryLight
http://ppaddict.tillerino.org/

Click "Filters" near the bottom.
Genki1000
AR5 normals + DTHR should make it ar9
Vuelo Eluko

Genki1000 wrote:

AR5 normals + DTHR should make it ar9
same delay but it looks quite a bit different because of the nature of DT
bigfeh
The problem with DT is that you end up only practicing speed and (kinda) high ARs. Even though yes, the normal DTHR speed will look kind of like an easy Insane, the patterns and overall mapping will not, so you end up essentially playing a very, very dumbed down version of the map you should be playing
Vuelo Eluko
although HR is worse for being high ar, at least you still learn to deal with high density from DT, like when you reach harder ar8dt maps.
bigfeh

Riince wrote:

although HR is worse for being high ar, at least you still learn to deal with high density from DT, like when you reach harder ar8dt maps.
Am I like the only one who kinda skipped the ar8dt farm phase?
Vuelo Eluko
no you just havent reached it yet
Barusamikosu

bigfeh wrote:

Am I like the only one who kinda skipped the ar8dt farm phase?
That stage is optional. 8-)
ZenithPhantasm
Its very optional :^)
GoldenWolf

bigfeh wrote:

though a 3 star ar9 is not something I believe exists
Well..