forum

Tablet players, Do you play on your wrist or forearm?

posted
Total Posts

Wrist or Forearm?

Wrist
69.05%
Forearm
30.95%
Total votes: 84
Topic Starter
Saiya
If you dont know what I mean.

Playing on your wrist is having your wrist rest against the edge of the table.

Playing on your forearm lets your whole arm rest on the table.
Yuudachi-kun
Wrist. And why is it a checkbox?
Vuelo Eluko
Both.
pandaBee
I use both.
ZenithPhantasm
I play with mouse using fingees for small jumps, wrist for medium jumps, and arm for far jumps. I use every joint when I follow fast streams.
E m i
wrist on tablet, 2/3 of forearm on the table
cheezstik

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

I play with mouse using fingees for small jumps, wrist for medium jumps, and arm for far jumps. I use every joint when I follow fast streams.

ZenithPhantasm

cheezstik wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

Mouse discrimination! Stone him boys!
xasuma
Wouldn't this depends on where your active area is? If it's at the top you would rest your arm more on the tablet I assume.
Blueprint
I play with my wrist, playing with my forearm is next to impossible due to desk size
Synpoo

xasuma wrote:

Wouldn't this depends on where your active area is? If it's at the top you would rest your arm more on the tablet I assume.
what kind of massive tablet do you use that would require more of your arm on the tablet depending on where your area is
trebby
Forearm.
Cause I'm too lazy to move my whole arm.
E m i

Synpoo wrote:

xasuma wrote:

what kind of massive tablet do you use that would require more of your arm on the tablet depending on where your area is
a situation where the area being used is smaller than the full area
regardless of tablet size
Xanaehla
Same
Ziassan
Even if my tablet is very small I use like 20% of the area, so all my Forearm + Wrist.
lit120
Wrist, since there is no space for the desk/table