CrabCow's Modding Queue! [M4M] [NM] (osu!mania)

posted
Total Posts
23
show more
FGSky
Hello,

Mod type : NM
Song : Disasterpeace - I Am Only a Man
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/220637
Difficulties : 3 (Easy, Normal, Hard)
Genre : Instrumental/Video Game
Broadcast : no

thanks.
Topic Starter
Solara

FGSky wrote:

Hello,

Mod type : NM
Song : Disasterpeace - I Am Only a Man
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/220637
Difficulties : 3 (Easy, Normal, Hard)
Genre : Instrumental/Video Game
Broadcast : no

thanks.
Accepted!

The status of NM queue has been set to FULL
Rivals_7
Open again?

Mod type : NM
Song: Mimori Suzuko - Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size)
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/293923
Difficulties: 4 (Vocal sync NM, NM, HD Dash and, MX Radicalness)
Song length: 1:24 (drain)
Genre: Anime (J-Pop) (Idk for sure)
Broadcast: no

Thanks :)
Muu-chan
Mod type : M4M
Song: nao - Taiyou Paradise
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297170
Difficulties: all of them please :3
Song length: 2 mins
Genre: anime, moe, neko :3
Broadcast: no, hihi. My internet is super laggy to mainstream a video ^^

i would finish my mod if you accept this request. Hihi thank you so much p/3994217#p3994217
Topic Starter
Solara

Rivals_7 wrote:

Open again?

Mod type : NM
Song: Mimori Suzuko - Yumemiru! Shinjiru! Mirai kanaete! (TV Size)
Link: http://osu.ppy.sh/s/293923
Difficulties: 4 (Vocal sync NM, NM, HD Dash and, MX Radicalness)
Song length: 1:24 (drain)
Genre: Anime (J-Pop) (Idk for sure)
Broadcast: no

Thanks :)
Currently the queue is full but when a spot opens up (likely in the next couple days at the latest) I can add it in.

EDIT: I just saw it was a typo on my end saying it was open when it was full. I'll add you in for sure, my bad!

Muu-chan wrote:

Mod type : M4M
Song: nao - Taiyou Paradise
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297170
Difficulties: all of them please :3
Song length: 2 mins
Genre: anime, moe, neko :3
Broadcast: no, hihi. My internet is super laggy to mainstream a video ^^

i would finish my mod if you accept this request. Hihi thank you so much p/3994217#p3994217
Accepted!
[ExSongx]
Hello~
Mod type : NM
Song: Anamanaguchi - Still SPLODIN' THO (Interlude)
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/297466
Difficulties: all of them plz ;)
Song length: 1:02 (1:02 drain)
Genre: Electronic/Instrumental
Broadcast: no.. hihi .. my internet is low

thnx
ToifAmri
Need mod senpai~ please help me senpai~ :cry::cry:

p/3994471#p3994471

Thanks.. :cry::cry:
Frim4503
Hello :)
request mod NM/M4M

Song title: Meaning
Song artist: Shiena Nishizawa
Source: Kantai Collection
BPM: 190
Duration: 3:03 (3:03 drain)
Requested Difficulty: All
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294350
Genre: Anime
Pow-
moshi mosh...

NM/M4M up to you ( send me a message when u want me to do m4m )

Title : P*Light - 2 MINUTES FIGHTERS
Source : SDVX III GRAVITY WARS
BPM : 203
Lenght : 1:59
Req Diff : ADV , EXH , GRV
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/292406
Genre : Video game

thanks
Feerum
Hi :)

Mod type : NM
Song: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko
Link:
Difficulties: 1 Onozuka's Journey
Song length: 5:01 (4:59 Drain)
Genre: Japanese
Broadcast: No

Thanks in advance!
Topic Starter
Solara

Frim4503 wrote:

Hello :)
request mod NM/M4M

Song title: Meaning
Song artist: Shiena Nishizawa
Source: Kantai Collection
BPM: 190
Duration: 3:03 (3:03 drain)
Requested Difficulty: All
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/294350
Genre: Anime
Accepted M4M

Pow- wrote:

moshi mosh...

NM/M4M up to you ( send me a message when u want me to do m4m )

Title : P*Light - 2 MINUTES FIGHTERS
Source : SDVX III GRAVITY WARS
BPM : 203
Lenght : 1:59
Req Diff : ADV , EXH , GRV
Link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/292406
Genre : Video game

thanks
Accepted as M4M since NM queue is full until I update the completed mod off when I get home today. Will message you.

Feerum wrote:

Hi :)

Mod type : NM
Song: Halozy - Genryuu Kaiko
Link:
Difficulties: 1 Onozuka's Journey
Song length: 5:01 (4:59 Drain)
Genre: Japanese
Broadcast: No

Thanks in advance!
I can accept that as NM when I update the list of NM later today, I am pretty sure I didn't give that slow to anyone.

I'll update everything within the next few hours most likely and message everyone who needs to be messaged.
schwarzvgrune
t/301045

M4M, i use PITCHED INSTRUMENT, please take that into consideration when modding >_<
pharos' diff is not ready, so please skip it.

thank you <3
please PM me with the map that you want to M4M,
i'll wait for your mods before i mod your maps, and i will mod accordingly <3

t/291057
M4M / NM, please mod Pharos' diff. (7K EZ NM HD)
also using pitched instrument, please take that into consideration when modding)
i can do 2 M4M in exchange for these requests, thanks <3
Topic Starter
Solara

schwarzvgrune wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/301045

M4M, i use PITCHED INSTRUMENT, please take that into consideration when modding >_<
pharos' diff is not ready, so please skip it.

thank you <3
please PM me with the map that you want to M4M,
i'll wait for your mods before i mod your maps, and i will mod accordingly <3

t/291057
M4M / NM, please mod Pharos' diff. (7K EZ NM HD)
also using pitched instrument, please take that into consideration when modding)
i can do 2 M4M in exchange for these requests, thanks <3
I posted the map M4M should be modding in my rules of submission. I'll put your first one in the queue.
Reba
Request Mode : Mania 4,7 keys
Title: Maplestory - Adventurer ( Ellinia Remix )
Beatmap URL : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/281743
Difficult Map Sets: 4K NM, HD, MX, EX. 7K NM, HD, MX, EX.
Total Time: 2:04
BPM : 140
Mod type: NM

All please :)
[AyanoTatemaya]
Mod type : NM
Song: LiSA - Rising Hope -TV ver.-
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/224058
Difficulties: 4K & 7K NM, HD and MX
Song length: 1:29
Genre: Anime (Japanese)
Please sign in to reply.

New reply