What is considered good or bad for a Osu! player

posted
Total Posts
show more
ZenithPhantasm
Play less 8-)
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

Don't care about rank. Care about play more.
Why play without rank?
I Give Up

Kheldragar wrote:

Why play without rank?
Improve.
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

Why play without rank?
Improve.
I see my improvement in the new fcs I get that give me rank. Your point?
I Give Up
Don't need ranks to improve, you know when you improve. Don't need ranks to have fun. Hard for you to understand?
Yuudachi-kun

KukiMonster wrote:

Don't need ranks to improve, you know when you improve. Don't need ranks to have fun. Hard for you to understand?
I need ranks to have fun. We're at an impass. Is that hard for you to understand?
I Give Up

Kheldragar wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

I need ranks to have fun. We're at an impass. Is that hard for you to understand?
It seems it is hard for you to understand, I never said that you don't need ranks to have fun, I simply said don't need it. Because you can always choose, it is not a necessity for all :^)
bigfeh

KukiMonster wrote:

Kheldragar wrote:

It seems it is hard for you to understand, I never said that you don't need ranks to have fun, I simply said don't need it. Because you can always choose, it is not a necessity for all :^)
r
to the
ekt
Yuudachi-kun
And it is also a necessity for some, while you advocate it like it's a necessity for none.
drum drum
can we move on now
otoed1

drum drum wrote:

can we move on now
Ontopic: An osu! player is good when they're the new Cookezi. (Just rename yourself and you're done)
KokoaCrunch
~.~
ZenithPhantasm
You are good when you SS HDHRDTFL Big Black
Barusamikosu

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

loppy is good.
ZenithPhantasm

Barusamikosu wrote:

ZenithPhantasm wrote:

loppy is good.
in loppy we trust
Picachoo2008

bigfeh wrote:

Average usually means shit, so if you're above average you're merely above shit.

And just so we're clear here: between "above shit" and "good" there is a loooong way

Average has always meant the median (middle). It's considered the central area, not 'Average usually means shit' like you have stupidly typed.
SnixWasTaken
Stop bringing up dead posts, what the heck are you doing with yourself that you found a 3 year old post... -_-;
Deva

Quickslice wrote:

I'm at rank 244k.

Damn man I wish I were as good as you :o
TheMagicGunnar
I am a casual so i do not care if you have lots of pp, if you are above 500k you are good to me :)
Picachoo2008

xnix wrote:

Stop bringing up dead posts, what the heck are you doing with yourself that you found a 3 year old post... -_-;

I was bored. I play osu! I have alot of spare time on my hands okay XD
The Gambler
Intravenous WD40 does not cure rust.