show more
KRZY

strager wrote:

I'm organizing one.

Great, hope you don't mind me joining.
Derekku
. . .
DJblackthorne
Well shit, i was actually having fun, then you guys had to ruin all of it. Screw you all, i'm outa here.

(Still haven't self detonated as you can see.)
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
*reads posts intently*

I'd ask for an explanation, but I've got enough info from the other posts as to what purportedly happened.

Anyone have solid proof that the aforementioned list is real? I haven't personally seen it (then again, even if I did, I couldn't tell you it was/wasn't real anyway).

I really don't want people dropping out.

It really pisses me off when shit like this happens. What do you guys want to do about it? Try to continue this one? Start a new one?
LadySuburu
*Not in game person says*

Start a new one.

From the post content and responses, I assume the list is real.

Keep the theme though, I liked it.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
I liked the theme too, I really did.

But Pasonia had already hosted a Touhou-theme game, then I did it, so a restart with this theme would be overkill unless I can get everyone to agree.

I am not holding my breath on it; I'm putting my thinking cap back on.
Topic Starter
AceOfArrows
Here's the scoop folks, and your Host despises nothing more than having to be the bearer of bad news, especially when it's this bad.

However, I must regretfully set my foot down on several things right now, and nobody is going to like it.

1) The list of Wolves is real, which was (somewhat foolishly) confirmed by exactly all of the Wolves raging about the list.

2) Breaking the game is a bannable offense no matter how you do it. I am informed that jockey created the list, and NoHitter perpetuated it. Therefore, NoHItter and jockeytiyan are BANNED from participating in Werewolf Game 5. I am trying to be nice; this should give them enough time consider the fact that I post rules for a reason. If they pull shit like this again, I WILL ban them permanently.

3) Werewolf Game 5 will be up as soon as I'm done being incredibly pissed at having to shut down ANOTHER Werewolf Game. Probably later tonight, but I ain't makin' any promises. I never set a date for it, so it'll be up when I damn well feel like sitting down to make the necessary opening posts.
DJblackthorne
*combined sigh+facepalm* Oh well, I'll see anyone else who still wants to play at the next game.
Cuddlebun
yeah you missed irc in which we all hurled rage

there was no point in pretending the list was fake because no doubt it would have planted seeds of doubt at the very least. And seeing as how jockey had announced how he was going to fucking give up (losing us a wolf) and adam resigned it was clear that somehow or another jockey was going to fuck us over which he was basically doing THE ENTIRE GAME as soon as suspicion fell on him.
Lilac
Bloody hell...

Why? Just...

...Why?
0_o
Sooo can we get a role list for the sake of curiosity?
anonymous_old
Off the top of my head...

Ace: Wolf
jockey: Wolf
Rolled: Wolf
nardi: Wolf
Tode: Wolf
Chris: Wolf
Pasonia: Wolf
adam: ? I think MAYBE aux; can't recall
DJblack: Psychic
dkun: Seer
Two: GA
NoHItter: Insomniac
Everyone else: Civilian
0_o
adam was the Priest, nardi says in the wolf forum that he sniffed him N1

EDIT: right, MB was the Unknown Celeb
Chris_old
Two was the coroner, Oyshiro was the GA.
Lilac
I already said who I was.
Derekku
Just a normal 'lil vanilla here ;A;
pieguyn
Aw crap. D: I was having quite a bit of fun playing this, and I also liked the theme...and now, this?! Good grief. >:(

Also, I was only a Civilian, but you all seem to have posted that already.

*runs off to check out Werewolf Game 5*
jockeytiyan
How nice...

I'm not going to talk that much since the freaking fault is all on me. THANK YOU NOHITTER
NoHitter
I'm taking full responsibility for it since I asked you in the first place :(
Rolled
hey guys what's goin on in here
nardii
nothing special, just something ruining the game as always
Hijiri Tezuka

Rolled wrote:

hey guys what's goin on in here
NoHitter and jokey being Buzzkillingtons
Pasonia
-
jockeytiyan
Talk about jumping to conclusions...
The_Priest_In_Yellow
I HEREBY CLAIM THIS TOPIC IN THE NAME OF OUR NEW OVERLORDS, THE DALEK.

EXTERMINATE ! EXTERMINATE !
Pasonia
-
aRiskOfRain
I was the vig~
Two_old
I pray to god you don't have a good role in wwg 5 then, cause you didn't do your job as vigilante
0_o
Yeah DC you were supposed to shoot a wolf on the first day based on raw INSTINCT.

Seriously, man up.