Will update this later.
not gonna happen.
Aoi Minase wrote:I think you should make an Easy/Normal difficulty with at least 2.0 star below
thanks for the mod. will mod your map soon.
My map : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/322571
col.1|2|3|4|5|6|7|1. No hs
2. from this begining until 00:25:701 - change vol. to 10%. 25% is too loud. then this part 01:08:417 - to 15% will do this all later00:07:824 (7824|3,7824|0) - delete 1. single note is more fit in here i think Strong piano so nope
00:11:651 - why in here become 3 note ? while the first part with same sound just using 2. i dont here any pitch
00:45:197 (45197|2) - move to 4 next time, please give a reason why i should move this note okay? About this one, keep
00:53:992 (53992|2) - remove. no piano soung like prev. faint piano there so keep
01:36:060 (96060|4) - move to 2. for better flow. see this 01:36:218 (96218|1,96296|3,96375|4) - inverse PR, also intended so keep
02:00:249 (120249|1) - move to 4 keep
02:18:862 (138862|1,138940|0,139019|1,139176|1,139254|0,139333|1,139411|0) - rearange. too much pressure in left hand intended for left handed so keep
02:27:579 (147579|0,147579|1) - make tripple for cymbal sound. see this 02:28:835 (148835|1,148835|4,148835|3) -
02:40:773 (160773|0) - move to 4 keep
03:19:568 - add note for piano sound like you did in 03:19:097 (199097|3) - i didn't hear piano sound so nope
03:22:867 (202867|2) - move to 4
just mod the 5k dif
Some of the players that i ask them to testplay, seems fine to them, unlike the old pattern of this diff, which has mini-jacks that made some players failed or if they passed, their accuracy would go down. So I nerf it and it makes more sense imo. But for now, i''m just keeping them.
PyaKura wrote:It was fun, like really fun. I hardly play 5K at all and it's a shame there isn't more 5K mapper.
The fuck is this from 03:44:228 - to 03:53:024 - ? If anything it just looks and feels like a filler pattern which does not follow the intensity of the song as opposed to the rest of the map.
PyaKura wrote:There are also a few weird SVs but nothing game breaking (but for quality you should smooth them out, most notably during the part that starts at 03:12:814 - )
Ye just my 2 cents, no kd.
Fun map nonetheless, keep it up and go for rank!
The other parts that were not mentioned were applied (included the green one).
Shinzo- wrote:Hi James
oh i know this is already in my old queue xD sorry im too lazy with that old queue x..x oh lol
Mod by Request on
5K [1|2|3|4|5][General]Metadata/Song Setup
- add Cytus to the Tags since it's on Cytus too
[Alcyone]01:02:819 (62819|4,62819|3) - maybe delete one of it since it just 1 kind of violin actually it's 2
01:29:856 - 01:29:935 - 01:30:013 - if you hear it carefully there's a sound here It's intended to not add some notes since woosh SV is there
01:38:181 (98181|3) - ghost note, delete please, there's no sound, not hithat or even synt actually there's sound here so nope
01:41:008 - there is a snare here, you must layer it since you are currently following the snare well I intended to not add some since I follow piano
01:49:411 (109411|0,109464|1,109516|4,109568|0,109568|3,109621|2,109673|4,109725|3,109778|0,109830|1,109882|3,109882|4,109882|0) - consider Ctrl H this for hand balance, cuz 01:49:019 (109019|0,109097|1,109176|2,109254|0,109307|1,109359|2,109411|0,109464|1,109568|0) - this is ..... uhh ! I think it's balance enough.
02:09:673 - consider following 1/4 on this part for better play, also the piano on that part is replaced by those sound i don't wanna break it so i rather not
02:36:296 (156296|4,156532|0) - idk what sound that you follow, if you want to keep it then 02:36:375 - 02:36:453 - 02:36:610 - should be 2 ntoe since there's a kick not gonna add
02:45:877 - add 1 more note for snare ? ^
03:07:474 (187474|4,187474|3) - delete one of it, since there's no kick and 03:07:317 (187317|1,187317|2) - has a kick, so you can't make it same i hear another sound so nope
03:44:228 - this part is just overmapped for a calm part like this, consider remap this part, and i know you gonna reject what i say yep, see the bms file on this one
04:40:851 (280851|1,280851|3,280851|2,280851|4) - wrong snap, should be on 04:40:877 - please heat it carefully
04:41:244 (281244|1,281244|2,281244|4,281244|3) - wrong snap again, should be on 04:41:296 - please hear it more carefully
04:41:479 (281479|0,281479|3,281479|2,281479|1) - wong snap should be on 04:41:506 - hear it again please
Blame my headphones at that early times XD
04:42:186 (282186|1) - this one has no kick but 04:41:951 (281951|2,282029|0,282108|3,282265|4) - has a kick, so please delete 04:42:186 (282186|1) - or at least make them diffrent no thanks
ok Good Luck James =w=)b
The other mods that didn't mention = applied.
Kivicat wrote:Hi, HappyJames
|1|2|3|4|5|01:55:694 - I found it a bit uncomfortable and breaking pitch and accents (from next barline). Try this: http://puu.sh/mjteF/5208440f06.png. re-arrange for a bit
01:58:600 (118600|3) - Can't hear piano here. Do you use this note for something else? i can hear piano very well here so no
02:30:485 (150485|0) - Ghost? no
03:04:097 (184097|3) - Ghost? Even if you hear it clearly, better delete. Listen at 100% speed, interrupt in stream is needed there according to music. no, i don't want to break the streams here. Even in a BMS file, there's no interruption in streams.
03:28:835 (208835|0) - Delete, sounds like single note. i don't think so.
03:37:003 - Snaps are incorrect. Try: http://puu.sh/mjuPl/1efe2909b4.jpg. String is difficult to snap indeed, so i'm not completely sure. Ask some other experienced modders to pay attention on this bar. Actually this is accurate
03:38:888 (218888|4,219045|3) - Same as above, must be 1/4. Or they are not for string? Also, i'm not sure in 03:38:731 (218731|2) - , it seems to start a bit later. i'll just ask BN's to check this part
03:42:029 (222029|4,222108|2,222186|1,222265|0,222343|1) - Hmm, seems like 1/3. keep
03:43:914 (223914|3,224071|4) - 1/4 for string. ^
04:49:647 (289647|3) - Better delete, same as before. Same comment
04:53:731 - 04:53:809 - I hear background piano. What do you think? nah i don't wanna add anymore
Btw, i think, you should increase offset in main section for ~10 ms. i think it's accurate enough
Deleted mods = accepted
Soul Evans wrote:
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
- Hmm, maybe you can find a suitable replacement for the BG, not that it doesn't work but i think there's something more suiting to this beautiful song
- I'd advise making this map HP 8.5
- 00:06:567 (6567|2) - The map barely has any LNs so this is pointless to add to the overall structure, plus i think you're missing other short lns at the rest of the piano solo, consider making it regular notes wrong time stamp?
- 00:20:057 (20057|1,20102|2,20147|3) - Yeah i consider moving those to the right of the columns because it seems off playing in middle, or you can just move (3,4) only and keep the 2 no change here
- 00:21:502 (21502|4) - Yeah like i said about it, either make it like regular notes or add more of this, up to you because i want this to be consistent to use, remember a good map must have reason for every note or pattern
- 00:33:888 (33888|2) - Add note? because 00:33:888 (33888|2) - so add for consistency
- 00:33:888 (33888|2) - same here
- 00:33:888 (33888|2) - anyways i think it's fine making two notes for it in my opinion
Again, wrong time stamp?
- 00:46:453 - until 00:48:966 - Why not add notes for that sound in the background? i think would make this as a warm up to what's coming (well mediocre atleast) intended because i want to focus more on violin
- 00:52:422 (52422|2) - Maybe move this to 2 while 00:52:579 (52579|3) - to 4
- 01:08:417 - Why don't you follow the sound in the background? i think would make it more interesting and also i think you should nerf the SV a little
Same comment as above in 00:46:453
- 01:11:872 - Was thinking of making it like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6326386
i'll just keep the current pattern
- 01:21:924 - Eh, i think you can reshape this pattern to flow more because packing it into 2-3 cols is kinda prevent flow for the map
rearrange a bit
- 01:29:464 - I think you can add some sort of LN here, but that's up to you if you wanna nerf the SV
i rather not
- 01:46:191 (106191|2,106348|2,106506|2,106663|2,106820|2,106977|2,107134|2,107291|2) - Not only this is an anchor but it's on the thumb aswell, anchors in general are what you should avoid if it's not anchor oriented, it just ruins the bursts completely i suggest changing the pattern pattern suggestion : http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6326420
rearrange a bit
- 01:59:935 - Maybe add an LN here i'm not sure, i think it would give it a nice feel
i rather not
- 02:07:081 - This can be changed to play out more nicely than what you used, i would give you a pattern suggestion but i want you to learn to make good patterns so experiment
gotta keep those
- 02:26:793 (146793|1,146951|1,147108|1,147265|1,147422|1,147579|1,147736|1) - Avoid doing these anchors please
rearrange a bit
- 02:41:872 (161872|2) - Consider moving to 1
- 03:43:835 (223835|2,223992|2,224149|2,224307|2) - Hmm, maybe swap around the LNs to prevent this anchor on col 3
this time i'll keep those
- 03:58:521 - There is 1 note or 2 that you haven't added a chord for the loud drum yet, maybe add it
didn't heard any drum here
- 04:12:108 (252108|2,252265|2,252422|2,252579|2,252736|2,253050|2,253207|2,253364|2,253521|2,253678|2,253835|2,253992|2,254149|2,254307|2) - Theres alot of ways you can improve this bursts pattern, i suggest asking a mod from verify-chan or skalim for it
gotta keep those
- 04:36:689 - I would suggest http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6326495
made this for more challenging so gotta keep those