forum

I want to spectate someone starting a new insane map + stuff

posted
Total Posts
show more
DT-sama
After having aids for a couple of years AR9 looks like AR11.
pandaBee
There are people who don't play all AR ranges for the best of all worlds. For shame.

Mporiyoki wrote:

when I try fast maps AR9 4-7 stars maps I my eyes can follow perfectly fine but my hands can't move that fast and I fail in 5 seconds

what are some maps that could help me tap using alternative fingering? when you get a combinations of small sliders, notes, and ministreams you have to be efficient at using alternate fingerings? thanks

single notes in a session is a major problem of mine

I'm a pianist so I don't think I should have any problem with rhythm
4-7 is obviously way too hard for you. Start out much lower and work your way up.
Any map will help you alternate at your level. Literally any map that isn't too hard for you.
Singles notes aren't your only problem, you most likely suck at everything atm, just like everyone when they first start out.
If you're well trained in music you should have a better sense of rhythm to start off with, but that alone won't get you very far in osu just like how being good at the piano doesn't mean you can jam out on the violin.

Just play more. Come back after 5k plays.
otoed1
Your best plays are on Normal difficulty maps. Start going up slowly in difficulty. Dont waste your time with "4-7" star maps. Besides, only the best players can play 5+ star maps. I am rank 15k and have played this game for a decent amount of time and can't even dream of passing a 7 star map. Just play at your level and you will slowly improve.
Yuudachi-kun

otoed1 wrote:

Besides, only the best players can play 6+ star maps.
Ftfy
E m i
more like 8+
but eyy this game isn't about stars anyways
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

more like 8+
but eyy this game isn't about stars anyways
Give me one ranked nomod 8 star map.
E m i

otoed1 wrote:

can play
yes?
pandaBee

[ Momiji ] wrote:

otoed1 wrote:

can play
yes?
Don't we usually equate "can play" with 'can play properly?' i.e. not a doodling mashfest.
E m i
what does it have to do with the map being nomod, ranked, both at once or whatever? all i hear is 'you can't play unranked or non-nomod maps'
Yuudachi-kun

[ Momiji ] wrote:

what does it have to do with the map being nomod, ranked, both at once or whatever? all i hear is 'you can't play unranked or non-nomod maps'
Because that's the base difficulty of the map, and ranked means it's not something completely retarded like the 99 stars SANIC map.
B1rd
It makes no difference what mods are used or if it's ranked or not.
Yuudachi-kun

B1rd wrote:

It makes no difference what mods are used or if it's ranked or not.
I'm just going to go out on a limb here and state than a potentially ranked 8 star nomod map would be of more interest than simply gangsta DT. Kind of like how Exgon had an fc at 8 stars with EZHT, but it's tag4 so zzz

The difference is in how the patterns appear in the map rather than just being faster.
E m i

Kheldragar wrote:

Because that's the base difficulty of the map
Base difficulty doesn't matter when we are considering the ultimate difficulty.

Kheldragar wrote:

ranked means it's not something completely retarded like the 99 stars SANIC map.
If it's 'completely retarded' then people won't be able to play it in the first place.
Yuudachi-kun
And I am considering the ultimate difficulty to start first with base difficulty.
E m i
it defeats the purpose of discussing the difficulty of what is being played
Bauxe
I'm not sure if I misunderstood the OP, but 'good players' don't play ~7 star maps a few hundred times straight to pass them.

Mporiyoki wrote:

I heard that people play more than 500- to 1500 times especially those 7 star maps and such..... I just want to spectate someone who is starting a new insane map so I could see the process in those few hundred times
ZenithPhantasm
I think OP is stoned 8-)
E m i
indeed, i find that memorization hurts my performance.
anyways, i will present the process to you in one play instead of 500-1500. this is my most recent try.

and the worst one.
Yuudachi-kun
I will now present to you my best try 2 months ago.

ZenithPhantasm
DT+Relax is best
felys

Why are you even doing this post.
Just play more ffs.
E m i

Ludosama wrote:

Why are you even doing this post.
no u, it almost died 8-)
postcount thread?
Barusamikosu
You know you could have just let the thread die.

Now it's a postcount thread.
ZenithPhantasm

Barusamikosu wrote:

You know you could have just let the thread die.

Now it's a postcount thread.
+1
drum drum
guys pls