forum

[Stickied Topic] Protest against the Impossibles-to-Combo! >

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Once again, in the #bat we talk about maps that are impossibly hard, maps that we find hard to rank and etc because of how hard (and nigh impossible for anyone outside of top 10) it is these days to find maps that are challenging, yet not crotch-kicking hard.

This is a personal topic from me to ask you to list what you feel is impossible in a map. And I'm not talking about impossibles that are covered and denied by rules, I'm talking about impossible sequences of map that causes play to feel like crab-walking up Mount Everest, yet are not in direct violations or are in the grey area of our current rulesets.

Rules of this thread:

[Protest]
1. State the impossible-to-combo condition.
2. Evidence of such maps being ranked or are in pending, goes after listing said condition.
3. List the inherent conditions that make play impossible, or near impossible to full-combo.

Alternatively, if you are (not)/agreeable to a certain condition, you can just leave a Support/Unsupport reply, stating:
[Support]/[Unsupport]
1. Whose statement you (un)/support. (best to just quote directly)
2. Please state your reason for your (un)/support.

I believe your input in the matter helps BATs out here determine what can be approved, not just any "impossible to even play" maps. Please contribute to a future of lesser Lemon Trees XD

Protests:
<to be listed> <support count>
Derekku
Not to be off-topic, but I think that this type of thread would fare better in the Gameplay & Rankings forum. Not many people check this forum (at least compared to G&R).

Feel free to delete this post after reading it.