osu! All-Star [Winner: SPD]

posted
Total Posts
293
show more
VINXIS
variety
Cherry Blossom

VINXIS wrote:

variety
no VINXIS maps. ;w;
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

Cherry Blossom wrote:

VINXIS wrote:

variety
no VINXIS maps. ;w;
only a matter of time, maybe ahah
-JaZe-
Can somebody clarify this rule for me?

If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified and reviving does not nullify his score.

Does it mean "If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified even if he revives" or "If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified unless he revives"?
ncuh

-JaZe- wrote:

Can somebody clarify this rule for me?

If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified and reviving does not nullify his score.

Does it mean "If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified even if he revives" or "If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified unless he revives"?
"If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified unless he revives"? 100%
Evrien
Woah! Just 4 more spots left!
Come on guys if you are thinking about joining don't hesitate any longer!
It's now or never! JUST DO IT!
CptBlackBird
slow and "easy" maps are evil, can't play them
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

-JaZe- wrote:

Can somebody clarify this rule for me?

If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified and reviving does not nullify his score.

Does it mean "If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified even if he revives" or "If a player fails the map, his score will be nullified unless he revives"?
That's it.

61 Teams registered, reaching the cap boys!
Ephix
Add one player to team Random
Team Name:Random
Add Player:Shiku
Bowlglet
Team Name: Surume's Avatar is Cute
Captain: Bowlglet
Player: surume yotyan
Player: Bad Pandah
Player: Toke
Player: iceandele
Player: Leetrapoi
Player: IDAN
Player: BetaStar
MiruHong
I wonder if I should try to organize something like the antibeat weekly discussion, might add some fun and interaction in this tourny.
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke

_Miiro wrote:

I wonder if I should try to organize something like the antibeat weekly discussion, might add some fun and interaction in this tourny.
100% for.
Evrien
"Parade of the Circle-clickers" is a 4-koma comic collaboration between Fye and me.
The plot will center on the 2015 All-Star tournament and its players and staff, detailing the bits and moments and hoping to make it memorable for everyone.
Chapters will be updated as the tournament proceeds.


- Korean Kiwi -
Team Name: New Zealand Korean osu! Club
Captain: - Korean Kiwi -
Player: Razorzadok
Player: aaah400
Player: Dashesd
Player: Tachibana Rika
Summer Solstice
I'll be waiting for these map selectors in hell...

;)
DenierNezzar

[AOTN] wrote:

I'll be waiting for these map selectors in hell...

;)
Seriously lolz
Summer Solstice

clp012345 wrote:

[AOTN] wrote:

I'll be waiting for these map selectors in hell...

;)
Seriously lolz
Aye, that was rude of me. I'm sure they're lovely people...

Just not as lovely as these maps ;3
KevEz
Team Name: The loner ls club
Team Captain: KevEz
Players: KevEz
Gumpy

-Ryosuke wrote:

The Qemists - Dem Na Like Me (feat. Wiley) [Insane Collab] by Natteke
love pool selectors for this

rest of it make my ears bleed.
Evrien

clp012345 wrote:

[AOTN] wrote:

I'll be waiting for these map selectors in hell...

;)
Seriously lolz
#BlameProphet
#BlameSkystar
#BlameKotayo

Choose your winner!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply