osu! All-Star [Winner: SPD]

posted
Total Posts
293
show more
Kotayo

Evrien wrote:

Alright please please please HAVE A MIIRO IN THE MAPPOOL
how much are you willing to give for this to happen? :^)
Evrien

Kotayo wrote:

Evrien wrote:

Alright please please please HAVE A MIIRO IN THE MAPPOOL
how much are you willing to give for this to happen? :^)
Nathan
MIIRO tears
Skystar

Evrien wrote:

Alright please please please HAVE A MIIRO IN THE MAPPOOL


(^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^:
Evrien

Amamiya Yuko wrote:

Evrien wrote:

Alright please please please HAVE A MIIRO IN THE MAPPOOL


(^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^: (^:
STARLORD IS TRUE JUSTICE
_Stoney
nvm.
kudocksenju
Wow dat prize. Just for STD player :( ?
eff232
Team Name: Team Astral Panda
Captain: eff232
Player: Kevinneth
Player: Estellia-
Player: Sharkie
Player: retnuocnerednE
Player: raycoN
**MAYBE** Player: Kirisaki
KSHR

VINXIS wrote:

Team Name: ok dad
Captain:VINXIS
Player:handsome
Player:M o k o r i
Player:jieusieu
Player:captin1
Player:Skystar fuk u yuko
Player:Okoratu
Player:RLC at china he's prolly not evn gunna play xd

OK

EDIT: FORGOT TO WRITE PLAYER EBFORE THE NAME S

btw here's tatoe before the meme existed
Clicked Mokori and this page appeared. RIP.
Hope our heroine will come back to osu! one day..
Summer Solstice
supyo here to smashit

Team Name: Team Dio
Captain: [AOTN]
Player: Husk
Player: Helix
Player: Sam
Player: Slvin
Player: Sparkle Swan
Player: Im not Green
Player: -MoeYandere-
Evrien

KSHR wrote:

VINXIS wrote:

Team Name: ok dad
Captain:VINXIS
Player:handsome
Player:M o k o r i
Player:jieusieu
Player:captin1
Player:Skystar fuk u yuko
Player:Okoratu
Player:RLC at china he's prolly not evn gunna play xd

OK

EDIT: FORGOT TO WRITE PLAYER EBFORE THE NAME S

btw here's tatoe before the meme existed
Clicked Mokori and this page appeared. RIP.
Hope our heroine will come back to osu! one day..
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3650145
Our princess merely changed her name. All's good :^)
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
I'll update staff and teams when I'll get a stable internet! Please wait a bit :p
Yukie
Looking to join a team here, don't have enough people to actually make one. x.x
SanaeFrost
da fuq? xD
good luck for everyone :3 <3
Evrien

-Ryosuke wrote:

I'll update staff and teams when I'll get a stable internet! Please wait a bit :p
????-2015 RIP Ryosuke's internet
Necroluttah
i wish i had a team
[ cries in spanish ]
Topic Starter
-Ryosuke
Teams and staff updated. Hurray net is back!
Makan1
azer is so sexy
W3SON
Adding following players:
Team: TILT boys
Player: Pacemaker
Player: renoxz

cheers
Warpyc
This tournament needs more of Ascendance's bm \o/
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply