forum

Deus Ex Human Revolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Xanek
Looks nice, no?

Mara
I really hope it's as good as first Deus Ex. Second one was horrible.
IppE

LunaticMara wrote:

Same, though I doubt they can get it that immersive and awesome storyline wise.
Loginer
This trailer's much better.

Mogsy

LunaticMara wrote:

It was so bad that I forgot I owned Invisible War. trufax

Also, the way the game is looking right now, it looks like it's finally capturing what was so awesome about the first Deus Ex while making it a bit prettier. Glad to see that they're bringing the RPG elements back full-swing.
Loginer
Last post: over 8 months ago
What? Am I seriously the only one who thinks this game is a serious GotYAY candidate?

Shellghost
/v/ played the leak and says it's good.
Firo Prochainezo
Oh snap, leak is out already?
awp
someone hacked into an Italian journalist's steam account and spread the game files around, if I'm not mistaken, and Squenix got pretty pissed about it

I don't believe it was a final build though
Firo Prochainezo
don't believe it was a final build though
I seriously hope not.
Nachy

awp wrote:

someone hacked into an Italian journalist's steam account and spread the game files around, if I'm not mistaken, and Squenix got pretty pissed about it

I don't believe it was a final build though

Very late reply lol but Square & Eidos's reaction was actually quite positive about it and even encouraged people to post links into their official forums.

And yeah the leak isn't the final build, it's only the first 11 hours of the game and ends in chapter 1 around a chopper area Plus the textures were still stuck on medium res and DX11 didn't work properly but MY GOD IT'S AWESOME AND I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT TO GET AUGMENTED ONCE THE FULL ONE IS OUT