forum

Quick Question (maybe not so quick not sure)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Enigma ]
So... I am able to finish Remote Control with 75-80 accuracy and 200-250 combo (maybe even 300 if I am in a good day). How many pp will this give me? Will it give me like 100+ pp cause it's high star map? Will it give me 10 pp cause of crap acc and combo? Is it worth to pass this map with 75-80%? Is it worth losing so much accuracy only for some pp?
whymeman
I never really measured gains, but i'd guess between 2 ~ 11 PP. I suggest reading this topic as well since its pretty much the same thing being asked.

Next time you have a question on gameplay stuff, I suggest posting in Gameplay & Rankings instead of GD to avoid issues.
Topic Starter
[ Enigma ]

whymeman wrote:

I never really measured gains, but i'd guess between 2 ~ 11 PP. I suggest reading this topic as well since its pretty much the same thing being asked.

Next time you have a question on gameplay stuff, I suggest posting in Gameplay & Rankings instead of GD to avoid issues.
Thanks for the answer, also sorry for posting that in the wrong subforum I am new to the forums :|
whymeman
No worries. Sorry if that came out a bit mean.
silmarilen
assuming your 250 combo is probably on the easiest part, and you cant do the hardest part at all, i would be surprised if you even gained a single pp for playing the map.