forum

Black★Rock Shooter [SD/HD] ★★★★

posted
Total Posts
13
Topic Starter
Fleuret


  1. Skin Name: Black★Rock Shooter
  2. Author: Fleuret
  3. Size: 37mb
  4. To Do: Skin taiko, ctb, and mania(WIP).

    The skin uses invisible 300s, and followpoint by default. Visible 300s and followpoint can be found in the alter folder within the skin.








  1. Version 1: Initial release
  2. Version 1.6: (26 March 2015)
    Added Mania (work still in progress as I'm unfamiliar with Mania)
    Changed section fail color
    Lowered menu sounds. Old and more reduced audio files located in extra folder
    Tweaked default numbers
    Changed Slider follow circle
    Added additional cursor color alternatives
    Removed "Aftermath" from you know what
Agrrox
I noticed that in this and your previous skin, your default-x numbers are not well anti-aliased. They should be softened a bit.
And good skin!
Topic Starter
Fleuret
Thank you ^^
I tried adjusting the default numbers a bit. The outlines are smooth but it might still seem the same in game? Not sure why it does that.
Also updated skin. Added Mania, but may change even more as I'm still in the process of experimenting (kinda). Doesn't really seem like there's a point in even adding modes other than standard.
SAOnline
I like your style, simple but unique. Not overly flashy or distracting.

Good job! I'll use this :)
Agrrox

Fleuret wrote:

Thank you ^^
I tried adjusting the default numbers a bit. The outlines are smooth but it might still seem the same in game? Not sure why it does that.
Also updated skin. Added Mania, but may change even more as I'm still in the process of experimenting (kinda). Doesn't really seem like there's a point in even adding modes other than standard.
GJ! now its perfect. but the style slightly changed.
Neukrate
Hi!

Your skin is very nice! But there isn't the file .OSK (two URL leading to file .ZIP). Can you send this file? I'm very thank you! :)

Neukrate
Topic Starter
Fleuret
Oh my. I'm so sorry about that. A huge blunder on my part. I can't edit the op right now as I'm on my phone and busy with things. This should be the right link tho. I'll fix the op once I get back home.
deleted
Neukrate

Fleuret wrote:

Oh my. I'm so sorry about that. A huge blunder on my part. I can't edit the op right now as I'm on my phone and busy with things. This should be the right link tho. I'll fix the op once I get back home.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y1xfh ... r+V1.6.osk
Thank you very much! :)
Topic Starter
Fleuret

Neukrate wrote:

Thank you very much! :)
I updated the op. Also, if it was around 33 mb when you downloaded it then it may have been the old version. I updated the link and it should be 36.2 mb now. Sorry about that ;_;
Cocolites
BRS <3
Mstar44147906

Fleuret wrote:



  1. Skin Name: Black★Rock Shooter
  2. Author: Fleuret
  3. Size: 37mb
  4. To Do: Skin taiko, ctb, and mania(WIP).

    The skin uses invisible 300s, and followpoint by default. Visible 300s and followpoint can be found in the alter folder within the skin.








  1. Version 1: Initial release
  2. Version 1.6: (26 March 2015)
    Added Mania (work still in progress as I'm unfamiliar with Mania)
    Changed section fail color
    Lowered menu sounds. Old and more reduced audio files located in extra folder
    Tweaked default numbers
    Changed Slider follow circle
    Added additional cursor color alternatives
    Removed "Aftermath" from you know what
opl30987lk

Fleuret wrote:



  1. Skin Name: Black★Rock Shooter
  2. Author: Fleuret
  3. Size: 37mb
  4. To Do: Skin taiko, ctb, and mania(WIP).

    The skin uses invisible 300s, and followpoint by default. Visible 300s and followpoint can be found in the alter folder within the skin.








  1. Version 1: Initial release
  2. Version 1.6: (26 March 2015)
    Added Mania (work still in progress as I'm unfamiliar with Mania)
    Changed section fail color
    Lowered menu sounds. Old and more reduced audio files located in extra folder
    Tweaked default numbers
    Changed Slider follow circle
    Added additional cursor color alternatives
    Removed "Aftermath" from you know what
Oryni
A great skin!
Please sign in to reply.

New reply