forum

BLOOD STAIN CHILD - MOON LIGHT WAVE

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Snepif
Damn, that's some nominator right there.
Yuii-
Note for the next BN: Do not qualify this yet. We accidentally forgot to re-name W1's difficulty. Let's just wait for Silleth to update with the new one and then I will re-bubble.
winber1
http://puu.sh/qtQwr/e05728c46c.osu

yo, i know you changed stuff by yourself, but i changed it around a little more to my liking. either way, when you update the name to whatever it hell it's supposed to be, just use this one.

personally i never wanted to map those empty spaces but whatever lol
Topic Starter
Snepif
There we go, renamed the diff and added w1's changes. Thanks to both of you <3 and sorry W1 if I was a little stupid with the changes haha. Hope the name I chose is ok. I always use extreme for my 6* diff.

Ready for rebubble afaik
Yuii-
To be honest, the new difficulty works too. I have some things I would personally suggest, but to be honest, they are all related to similar suggestions that have done already done before, and the current version plays pretty good.

Re-bubble'd.
Topic Starter
Snepif
hype
Louis Cyphre
4 months old bubble? No, really?
Topic Starter
Snepif
That's some long hype isn't it
Yuii-
I am still waiting... it will eventually happen, no worries.
Topic Starter
Snepif
Hmmm I wonder how could I get this ranked
Yuii-
It's been 84 years since this got bubbled, and BNs have yet to come. Who will be the one true savior?
Topic Starter
Snepif
yawn should i delete it or what
toybot
when
Topic Starter
Snepif

Louis Cyphre wrote:

4 months old bubble? No, really?
4 months old "4 months old bubble" comment? No, really?
daanit
I Must Decrease
Silleth if you're still alive feel free to message me about your map.
Topic Starter
Snepif
:D/
I Must Decrease
make tags consistent and fix countdown by unchecking all of the diffs that have it.

after that we should be good to go i think!...

also remove W1 diff you added... (for other bns I also did light irc but forgot to save, hence kudosu)
Topic Starter
Snepif

Xexxar wrote:

make tags consistent and fix countdown by unchecking all of the diffs that have it.

after that we should be good to go i think!...

also remove W1 diff you added...
Done! I have no idea where that W1 diff came from what the hell... creepy
I Must Decrease

9 month bubble rank hype. (talked to yuii just incase his opinion had changed, we're good here! :^) )
Topic Starter
Snepif
Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!
Yuii-
Alright, what the fuck. Unexpected tbh!

Congrats, fam
Topic Starter
Snepif
Gracias por la perseverancia amigo
Stoof
oui madame
Spork Lover
Gratz :)!
Exote
wow nice gratz!!
-sandAI
YO! just something quick, but I want to know your reasoning behind using a different DS between these jumps, 02:29:786 (1,2,3,4,1) -

for your other kiais, you used a similar DS that went through the entire kiai unless the vocals got calmer, that was nice. However, this end kiai is overall a much more intense section and I see no reason to have these jumps be this closed in to eachother, it ruins the flow and breaks consistency of your larger DS that made sense throughout the entire section.

also
hi-mei
wow

congrats
dqs01733
Nice! Congrats!! :) :)
Topic Starter
Snepif

-Vanilla wrote:

YO! just something quick, but I want to know your reasoning behind using a different DS between these jumps, 02:29:786 (1,2,3,4,1) -

for your other kiais, you used a similar DS that went through the entire kiai unless the vocals got calmer, that was nice. However, this end kiai is overall a much more intense section and I see no reason to have these jumps be this closed in to eachother, it ruins the flow and breaks consistency of your larger DS that made sense throughout the entire section.

also
I didn't feel like it'd fit. You can make an argument about the intensity, but you can't say it brakes the flow, because it doesn't.
About the cape, it'd be illegal if the cape touched her cause the cape's an adult.
-sandAI

Silleth wrote:

-Vanilla wrote:

also
I didn't feel like it'd fit. You can make an argument about the intensity, but you can't say it brakes the flow, because it doesn't.
About the cape, it'd be illegal if the cape touched her cause the cape's an adult.

it isn't that it breaks the flow, but more along the lines that it isn't necessary. It would make more sense to have such spacing in the earlier kiai's where the music is less intense, but it seems counter-intuitive to add something that really makes the map's consistency look choppy
Ankanogradiel
congrats
Topic Starter
Snepif
It's official boysss
Maurice9911
Hey guys one question wich anime is this an the picture in the background i want 2 see that.

Thanks for the Help :D