也許哦,可是我不愛他們
Ayachi-
忘了愛
Kayano
对你爱 爱 爱 不爱 不完~
Takane6

Shinzo- wrote:

Spy wrote:

It's really ridiculous that you just mention the gap in my map now instead of other maps.
i dont think so spy...
as a QAT i think u should be an example for another mapper ._.

Spy wrote:

instead of other maps.
other map ? look to ur map, how can other map have a better gap on their map if our QAT cant even make a good one..!?
and yeah theres other mapper that trying to make their map as good as they can, and make the gap each diff better... im not metion the star, yeah the note... theres many part that the EXH and INF is harder than ur GRV...
Example:

Oh yeah theres manytoo :3 Some confusing LN on EXH is making that harder than GRV :3 like: 00:43:814 - 00:33:914 - and
01:18:014 - OMG !!! <<<
nah~ if this happend to other mapper, they must nerf it to rank it and yeah, they should do a hardwork to nerf those things =="
Expew ever said that need be carefull on taking a GD for Hard diff since it can be harder than our own diff

ExUsagi wrote:

01:31:814 (91814|0,91851|1,91889|2,91926|3,91964|0,92001|1,92039|2,92076|3) - lol the confusement is real, vic's lv.15 has 1/8 stream while the ichi's lv.15 has 1/4, even lv.16 doesn't have stream...
i dont really care of this actually ...
but i just hoping for u to make something better as a QAT, so at least the other mapper can make a better map too, yeah i mean when u DQ their map cause of a problem? but ur own map have the same problem

overall this a good map, im just expecting much better from u spy...
anyway, Congrats !!! ^^)b
Im Out
+1
Topic Starter
Spy

[ S a k u r a ] wrote:

忘了愛

OniJAM wrote:

对你爱 爱 爱 不爱 不完~
笑啦233333
Topic Starter
Spy

Shinzo- wrote:

Spy wrote:

It's really ridiculous that you just mention the gap in my map now instead of other maps.
i dont think so spy...
as a QAT i think u should be an example for another mapper ._.

Spy wrote:

instead of other maps.
other map ? look to ur map, how can other map have a better gap on their map if our QAT cant even make a good one..!?
and yeah theres other mapper that trying to make their map as good as they can, and make the gap each diff better... im not metion the star, yeah the note... theres many part that the EXH and INF is harder than ur GRV...
Example:

Oh yeah theres manytoo :3 Some confusing LN on EXH is making that harder than GRV :3 like: 00:43:814 - 00:33:914 - and
01:18:014 - OMG !!! <<<
nah~ if this happend to other mapper, they must nerf it to rank it and yeah, they should do a hardwork to nerf those things =="
Expew ever said that need be carefull on taking a GD for Hard diff since it can be harder than our own diff

ExUsagi wrote:

01:31:814 (91814|0,91851|1,91889|2,91926|3,91964|0,92001|1,92039|2,92076|3) - lol the confusement is real, vic's lv.15 has 1/8 stream while the ichi's lv.15 has 1/4, even lv.16 doesn't have stream...
i dont really care of this actually ...
but i just hoping for u to make something better as a QAT, so at least the other mapper can make a better map too, yeah i mean when u DQ their map cause of a problem? but ur own map have the same problem

overall this a good map, im just expecting much better from u spy...
anyway, Congrats !!! ^^)b
Im Out
I just say it once.
I don't know why you guys think I must make ALL parts harder than other diffs, but for overall, my diff is hardest, it no doubtful.
I don't think I have to make any changes since every diffs have different hard parts. And my diff is obvious if you played it.
I'm not defend it, about spread, the star rating, I've noticed it while the map finished. But I don't think EXH, INF and GRV are similar that caused such star rating. They are different TOTALLY. LN style, normal note+ LN style and normal note style. As a QAT I've thought about it, that is why I don't think spread is bad. I don't want to explain again if you still expect my diff MUST BE FULL OF NOTES.
Ichigaki
Mashiro-Fang
爱的深沉(笑)
Takane6
Nope... Infinite has more better patterning that makes this diff has the same difficult at every part....
Gravity doesnt hve that.... You only create diff spike at chroma part and that is the only reason the diff is harder than infinite.... When you delete chroma part in both infinite and gravity... The infinite will be harder than gravity...
You are wrong if said "but for overall, my diff is hardest, it no doubtful" because you only create a high diff spike in one part.... Its weird
Tidek
I will come back for a moment to unbalanced gap between novice and advance

Example 1: (dense layering vs 5 long holds)

Example 2: (basic layering vs very long 1/4 single stream)

Example 3: (1/2 single notes vs 1/4 jumpstreams)

I didnt know that players are progressing that fast, lmao

I can give more and more examples, that GAP between difficulties is unacceptable and its unbalanced as hell, there MUST BE something between those 2 difficulties and that should be enough reason to DQ that map.

But you can still saying your "no change" without a single explaining. (thats why u have haters, because u dont listen people)
Topic Starter
Spy

RuberusuScarlet wrote:

congratulations!
Thanks !

ExUsagi wrote:

whatever about the spread, the thing is i enjoyed playing all diffs even since pending.. congrats!
Thanks.

-[ AmiShici ]- wrote:

Gratz spy \(^.^)/
Thank you \(^o^)/

[GraveChaos] wrote:

Congratz!! >w<)b

Outlaww wrote:

Congrats Spy, I was waiting for this to be ranked. =]
Thanks ;)
shionelove

Takane6 wrote:

Nope... Infinite has more better patterning that makes this diff has the same difficult at every part....
Gravity doesnt hve that.... You only create diff spike at chroma part and that is the only reason the diff is harder than infinite.... When you delete chroma part in both infinite and gravity... The infinite will be harder than gravity...
You are wrong if said "but for overall, my diff is hardest, it no doubtful" because you only create a high diff spike in one part.... Its weird
i just can say he doesn't do anything for himself while he causes many dramas
once he told me i should improve,don't think fast rank,but he does
and this map should be DQ same as other map
gap between NOV and ADV is really big,i don't say 1.5 gap
you need add one more diff between them,or we can use this map as obvious evidence QATs think about diff gap forever
DQ this map or no more DQ due to diff gap,choose
fortunately you have many supporters,you can get one more GD and rerank soon

edit
ha?
Takane6

shionelove wrote:

Takane6 wrote:

i just can say he doesn't do anything for himself while he causes many dramas
once he told me i should improve,don't think fast rank,but he does
and this map should be DQ same as other map
gap between NOV and ADV is really big,i don't say 1.5 gap
you need add one more diff between them,or we can use this map as obvious evidence QATs think about diff gap forever
DQ this map or no more DQ due to diff gap,choose
fortunately you have many supporters,you can get one more GD and rerank soon
Nice one shione :')

shionelove wrote:

edit
ha?
i'll bet if they will say that is the correct snap...
Ichigaki
p/4215318
p/4228334

Edit : Just wait the other QATs to check, why you guys keep doing something like that?
Takane6

Ichigaki wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/4215318
p/4228334

Edit : Just wait the other QATs to check, why you guys keep doing something like that?
Because there is no check fron QATs :3
Frim4503
i think this map will go to ranked section
Tidek
If it will, then I dont give a single fk about a diff spread in my maps and that map willl be a perfect example to contest a DQ because of difficulty spread.
[ A v a l o n ]
sorry late, gratz Spy :v

Topic Starter
Spy

[ A v a l o n ] wrote:

sorry late, gratz Spy :v

Thanks Lon :D
skystorms88
Spy's mapset is always fun

But for now, It'll depressing for somebody who can only pass NOVICE one

+1 to DQ this now.
Bad Apple
In my opinion, not every mapset needs to be suitable for every player
What about Imperishable Night 2006? Intersect Thunderbolt? Theres also only one diff you can pass, thats no reason to disqualify a map.

Its FLOOR LEGENDS, it is SUPPOSED to be hard and Spy took 3 of the best mappers we have to make a awesome mapset for EXPERIENCED players, where is the problem?
There are SO many mapsets with only EZ and NM, or EZ NM and HD, why not make one with 3 very hard difficulties?

I think we have more than enough maps in Osu!Mania now, not every mapset needs to have a perfect difficulty-spread.
I reaaally liked the mapset, great job by all of you, especially Spy and Ichigaki :)

Hope this stays ranked, waited sooo long for this to get ranked.

Edit: If theres a legit reason to DQ like wrong snapping, I wont complain about it, but just diff-spread seems a little.. cheesy, doesnt it? =.=
Tidek
emm, you know that maps you mentioned were ranked in old rules and overall those are old maps?

Pls, give me a one new map, where difficulty spread is bad like here.
Bad Apple

Tidek wrote:

emm, you know that maps you mentioned were ranked in old rules and overall those are old maps?

Pls, give me a one new map, where difficulty spread is bad like here.
*lists all the marathons that came out recently* kappa :^)

Nah, I see your point and I see that the difficulty-spread isn't good, I never denied that.
It's also true that ranking-criteria were different back then, my bad to list that as an argument for todays mapsets.
Still, I just think it shouldn't be a DQ-criteria. As I said "JUST diff-spread" would be a little too less of an issue in MY OPINION.

Though, I have to agree with other peoples opinions, of course its less fun for newer players etc etc.
As it seems to me, its kinda 50/50 right now, will be interesting to see where this goes. :3
Tidek
I just want to add that in osu!standard mode, a lot of maps were getting DQed especially because of bad difficulty spread gap. Now standard mappers are more aware about that.

We are making difficulty spreads to make map fun to play for everyone and here unfortunately not everyone will enjoy that.

So DQ because of that is pretty reasonable.
shionelove

Tidek wrote:

I just want to add that in osu!standard mode, a lot of maps were getting DQed especially because of bad difficulty spread gap. Now standard mappers are more aware about that.

We are making difficulty spreads to make map fun to play for everyone and here unfortunately not everyone will enjoy that.

So DQ because of that is pretty reasonable.
And unsnap!
Fycho
Guys can we stop discussing and wait for the o!m QATs' decision?
locked for now.
Starry-
Hiya Spy! On behalf of the QAT we must disqualify this mapset over the following reasons:

1. Inappropriate Spread - specifically between NOVICE and ADVANCED.
The spread is really a bit too big. There are often instances in this case where people have SS'd the NOVICE diff but get a B on the ADV diff, which is quite worrying.
This is because NOVICE features at most basic 1/4 no longer than 5 notes, and not many chords, whereas ADVANCED is really dense, containing 1/4 whilst holding LNs, and chordstreams. For reference, look at the density charts in the editor for both difficulties.
A few examples: http://puu.sh/invXx/ea4a54cfd4.jpg http://puu.sh/inw0A/46b9cdc0b8.png http://puu.sh/inw75/d9deb95576.jpg http://puu.sh/inw8k/83b38be14e.jpg

Another thing to point out is the HPOD spread of all the difficulties. EXHAUST shouldn't be OD9 at all. (For reference, someone has SS'd INFINITE and GRAVITY, but no one has SS'd EXHAUST over the past 6 days, which is very unusual). This is because it has a very large amount of short LNs. For EXHAUST, it's recommended to change the OD to OD8, where INFINITE should be changed to OD8.5, as it contains a lot more LNs than GRAVITY does.
Overall, EXH generally appears to be a bit harder than INFINITE and GRAVITY despite the star rating, which is concerning.

1. Snapping Errors.
There are a few questionable snaps which have caught our attention:

00:56:732 - All diffs, I don't really think 1/16 is suitable for this note as it appears to be too early. Consider revising this snap to perhaps 1/8 instead. ( 00:56:751 - )

01:31:814 (91814|0,91851|1,91889|2,91926|3,91964|0,92001|1,92039|2,92076|3) - In EXHAUST - there is no clear 1/8 sound here, but instead, only a distinct 1/4 sound from the drum. It's suggested you follow that instead.

01:50:414 (110414|3,110451|0,110489|1,110526|2,110564|3,110601|0,110639|1,110676|2,110714|3) - In EXHAUST - this should be 1/4. This is because the 'ringing' noise slows down after that point, and becomes 1/4. If you find it quite hard to hear, you can even check the original Team Grimoire - croiX song for reference, where it's a lot more clearer there. (You can use other difficulties for reference, as they all follow it correctly.)

The BNG will handle this mapset from now on. Goodluck~

###CD
iiyo
everytime i see ur name starry- I think of

Akasha-
Starry's 4th DQ
Frim4503
Starry is a good QAT i think :)
[Emiria]
del my diff
bye
[ A v a l o n ]