forum

Tablet Osu! Help Me! :c

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ViniPvP
Osu is a good tablet? I want to buy but I have seen many that the tablet does not work for four months and I worry buy it and hence can not play much uwu is good tablet? or not ??

Not say it is bad not only for tablets and sure one of you know about these things :? :? :P :cry: :idea: :arrow: thanks! I Love :3 <3
- Marco -
you mean the osu!tablet?
Topic Starter
ViniPvP

marcostudios wrote:

you mean the osu!tablet?
Yeah
trebby
Those tablets won't not work out if the box, unless it's defective, which is highly unlikely. Don't worry about it not working, they're cheap and reliable to use. Just a quick note, you have to install the driver in your PC if you want it to work for that computer .
Flanster
I got it and it works fine. Works without drivers, just plug and play. All you need to do is enable raw input ingame and adjust the sensitivity to your liking.
Currently its out of stock though, so you'll need to wait a while.
trebby

LoliFlan wrote:

I got it and it works fine. Works without drivers, just plug and play. All you need to do is enable raw input ingame and adjust the sensitivity to your liking.
My mistake, you only need the driver if you want to customize the area and adjust other options.
Bauxe

CuboidBeats wrote:

LoliFlan wrote:

My mistake, you only need the driver if you want to customize the area and adjust other options.
Changing the ingame sensitivity with raw input enabled can also customize the area, you don't need drivers for that.
Topic Starter
ViniPvP

CuboidBeats wrote:

Those tablets won't not work out if the box, unless it's defective, which is highly unlikely. Don't worry about it not working, they're cheap and reliable to use. Just a quick note, you have to install the driver in your PC if you want it to work for that computer .

If I fio's just that some guys are malogro your tablet per month and gives me a little afraid to buy something a month to go bad, * Never in purchased online * :cry:
Topic Starter
ViniPvP

LoliFlan wrote:

POLIFAN, if I found out about it that there is no but come in late March I think xd, What I have fear is to buy it and then not work >:c :o
XPJ38
Moved to Gameplay & Rankings.
Mahogany
Don't worry, OP, I bought a Huion H420, which is what the Osu! tablet is minus the branding, and it works fine. Definitely a good tablet.
gregest

Mahoganytooth wrote:

Don't worry, OP, I bought a Huion H420, which is what the Osu! tablet is minus the branding, and it works fine. Definitely a good tablet.
it is a good tablet but not good as ctl-480 I have no idea what's the difference between the two tbh
Mahogany
Have you even used both because thats the criteria I would demand

Honestly my biggest complaint about the 420 is the grip area near the pen hurts me when I play too long because of how I hold it
jasian
Buy a Huion 420; same as the osu!tablet and it's cheaper/more widely available. Gets the job done without spending your wallet and then some.